It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wow..so your Husband lived for what seemed like..until his 90's, with you?

But then he was returned and everything was back to normal?

Sorry, this sounds nuts.
Not calling you a liar though.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Life is strange, isn't it? This happened. No, it didn't you are writing fiction, or this is all in your mind. Sheeeeeesh!! Aliens are definitely Demons, or Angels, or maybe they are who they say they are. So many theories to choose from.
What if the definition of Alien was "Not of this earth or dimension"? That should cover almost any Alien, Visitor or whatever you want to call them.
Far too many people throughout history have reported visits from "Others". Many times in a Religious context, they are called Angels or Demons, Spirits, or Gods. Other times they are said to be from other dimensions, eras, or planets. Whatever they are, they seem to really exist.
I have never been abducted, at least not that I know about, nor do I want to be. I have read enough reports to believe it happens, though.
seentoomuch, I am amazed at anybody who is surprised that you are a LITERATE writer. In the second paragraph of the first post of this thread you described yourself as an Educated Adult Professional Person.

Originally posted by seentoomuch

About Myself: I'm 45, female, married, 1 grandchild, live in Austin, Texas, paralegal, 2 dogs, 3 cats, am not on any medication, am considered very stable, am not under a Dr's care.

"There are a few differences between what I experienced with the visitors and what I've read that ya'll have experienced. "
The differences you mention may only be recalling different details. You appear to have lived an interesting life, but I'm glad it is not my life.
By the way, Welcome to our little Community.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I find it incredibly interesting that seentomuch tried to "fight back" with rocks or projectiles.

I have had feelings/thoughts of doing the same thing under the circumstances. I would even go as far in my imagination as to sleep with a kinfe/gun.

Perhaps I would always keep a discrete camera by my bed...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Sorry, this sounds nuts.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

actually not far fetched...typically until you experience something its hard to grasp what its like no matter how much its described...especially if its not something commonly taught or agreed on.

Point is, one night I had an interesting experience (not alien), but lets just say it left the impression that this life is not real..at all. I mean so not real, the you sitting there is really not real at all.
Not only that but you can or do shift realities at will, the reason this seems so concrete is because whoever is playing the game (higher you, whoever) has concentrated on this more.

I can see how he lived a whole life then like a dream feeling woke up...Wierd stuff indeed...puts life in more of a perspective...no need to worry as much about stuff.

As for understanding things beyond this...Im curious obvioulsy...but maybe Im to attached to my own reality here for now, despite my having said I want to know more. AS I let go, Im sure more info will come. We are so afraid of loosing something, we are afraid of death...at loss. But perhaps there is no loss, there was nothing to begin with.
Makes since doesnt it. If there always was something, like God, where did it come from.
But if there is nothing...there lies infinite possiblities, though on suruface this doesnt make sense, it makes perhaps more sense then the former. Now realize words are pointers beyond themself...so have fun.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
In the first encounters time stood still and you were removed from your family. In the waterfall incident time was altered to keep you alive longer than any mortal could survive and you were separated from your family. In the third encounter time was explained to you and your husband was removed from his family and made to live a long life in a parallel world in just one night.

In all cases time was the deciding factor that made such events possible.

Being multidimensional means a being can appear in 3D and also in astral subtle forms like ghosts, and also in dreams as guides teachers anything at all, and also as simply a sense of an unknown presence in our everyday lives. One multidimensional being can appear in different dimensional forms as different entities of different genders and powers and be thought of as different beings instead of the one being that really it is. That is what multidimensional beings are like. They are hard to pin down to a single 3D shape or form or a particular type of entity that we can categorize.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
this time stopping also happened to me back in the 90s in Turkey on my holiday with my family. I saw a big ball of blueish light appear above a nearby hill, the radio stopped playing in the hotel and everyone just stopped eating their dinner and stared at it like they were hypnotized. I remember i just thought to myself...oh here come the little buggers again. I looked around, looked at the light, looked at the people, then suddenly it all just started rolling again....like when you pause a movie on a DVD and resume it.
No one at my table knew it happened, to them time didnt stop at all and the ball wasnt there.

peace

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seentomuch,

Please explain your daughter if you can. For what you say, she is what you describe as a "visitor".

1. Does this mean you were impregnated by these aliens?
2. Wouldn't your husband be a bit overwhelmed at the idea that his daughter was not really his?
3. I have read in many cases where they eventually take the child (usually during the last trimester). Are you not concerned that they will take your daughter?

Also, some here have jumped on others for bringing up "religion". I am a 'Faith' based Christian but my point is that STM brought up the Christian influence herself in her third or fourth post. So it must have played a role somewhere and that is what I commented on. Is the time with your Nanny just something you remembered STM or does it tie into all of this?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Seentomuch,

Please explain your daughter if you can. For what you say, she is what you describe as a "visitor".

1. Does this mean you were impregnated by these aliens?
2. Wouldn't your husband be a bit overwhelmed at the idea that his daughter was not really his?
3. I have read in many cases where they eventually take the child (usually during the last trimester). Are you not concerned that they will take your daughter?

Here here. (or is the saying Hear Hear???)
Either way, I have been waiting for this. The original poster said that they wanted to make sure not to offend anyone with the sexual content. Not sure how explicit it is, but Im sure it will be fine.
If not maybe there is a Pg-18 version of ATS. Seriously the author has baited us...tell us more, interesting topic indeed.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you wear a watch at the time of any of the abductions to indicate how much time was transpired?
Did you ask these beings any questions?
Did the people frozen in time claim that they were being pounded or sceamed at in there dreams?

[quote of Entire initial post removed, link added]

[edit on 10/9/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here goes: PG-13 version. 1986. Sound asleep. Was having a great dream. Woke up and found myself not in my bed, I was in a small bedroom, very plain, sort of a raised platform bed, built-in wardrobes in the wall, very modern, very utilitarian. I realized my nightgown was gone and I was covered with a very light, silky blanket, had a kind of paisley-like design on it, mostly orange and gold. A man sat on the edge of the bed, his back towards me, he was wearing a tight black bodysuit like a uniform and he was bending over pulling on his black boots. For a moment he turned a little to the side and I saw his face. Very white skin, very blue eyes, very black hair that was tied back at the nape of his neck. I realized that it wasn’t a dream that I had been having a moment before, and I sort of recognized the uniform from somewhere. He turned a bit more in my direction and my mind felt like a thunderstorm was coming at me, really ominous, really angry and then suddenly I was out like a light.

Same night: Woke up again, still not in my room. I was laying on a soft surface in the middle of a large open area. This time I could feel my nightgown on me, and I had a different blanket on me, different pattern. The platform I was on was elevated above the floor about 4 feet. The light was dim and I could see figures over on the far side of the room, they were grouped together looking at a screen of some sort. Two broke away from them and walked towards me. As they got closer I saw that it was a boy (maybe 10?) and a (five year old?) little girl. Both were dressed in dark bodysuits, no emblems on their shoulders, both had black hair, blue eyes and very white skin. The boy was leading her closer to me and they stopped when they were right next to me. He looked so much like my son, Stephen! True, my son was 6 at the time and had blonde-gold hair, but the resemblance was striking! Then I saw that the little girl had my curly hair, and the face looked similar to mine at that age.

My first reaction was to grab them both and get them away from there, to take them with me, they were mine and I didn’t want them in this cold, austere environment, my adrenalin was really pumping. They smiled and then I felt myself relax, drifting off into a very light sleep and then I dreamed again:

The room was empty except for the little girl. I got off of the platform, took her hand and headed for what looked like the way out, the whole time thinking how I was going to take her home, totally spoil her, buy her tons of ribbons for her hair and love her up all the time, that she shouldn’t be here, in what I saw when we went through the opening was a silver saucer.

Outside there was a car with the keys in it, a convertible with the top down. I put her in the car (she climbed in quickly, she was happy about going with me) and I started the engine. We drove and she asked me many questions. What was my home was like? What is a ribbon? Did I really love her? What did we eat here? All of these questions were telepathic, I don’t remember her speaking one word with her voice. I answered them as detailed as I could realizing she was seeing into my mind and I wanted her to have a detailed account of what her life would be like here living with me. She and I snuggled up as we drove on and on through very plain landscape with no roads, we were going cross country.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
After awhile she showed me a picture of her home in my mind, sort of a virtual tour, the countryside there was similar to ours, lots of grass, tall crops growing in what looked like farms, not any trees that I could see and there were no roads. I asked her about the no roads and she said that they flew around in their vehicles, smaller than the ship. The light was very dim there, like on a very cloudy day. The light reminded me of the blue filtering on a levi’s commercial.

Inside the house I saw that it had a large living room, bedrooms and kitchen of sorts. The kitchen had lots of work space, I don’t recall seeing a stove, oven or a sink, but I do recall seeing vegetables and bowls, cereals on the countertop. The furniture was similar to what we would call "modern" style, and had nice patterns on all the pieces. She also showed me who had been taking care of them, it was their grandmother. I saw a women about 60 and she was dressed in a shirt with a long skirt, very soft, floaty material, very nice. She assured me that she was very kind to her and loved her very much. Overall, I got the impression that her home is a agrarian type community with close families and a quiet life style. No pollution, no noise, peaceful.

When I asked her her name she didn’t understand, she said you knew a person and just thought of that person. I asked her about her outfit and she told me it was just for travel and that at home she wore dresses. This was her first trip and her first travel suit and she was very proud of it. She had really wanted to meet me, but her father had only promised to show me to all of them, but I wasn’t a primitive like her people thought we all were, she assured me. She was happy about that but also a little worried about what her father would do when he found out.

Peaceful and then a thunderstorm hit in my mind and I was yanked back onto that platform with the children. The cause for the thunderstorm was walking up to us with a grim look and I was out like a light again.

I woke up in my own bed and it was time to get up. (edit my physical condition, it had not been a dream) I was shaken by what happened and couldn’t concentrate on anything except the visitors for a long time. I think the boy had set up the car driving background and allowed his sister to concentrate on her visit and questions. It felt like someone else had been listening in and I thought that the boy heard it all along with his sister. I matched up these visitors to the visitors I had met as a child. The same uniforms, the same hair and eye color, everything the same. That explained my visitors as a child, and their purpose.

That’s it for now, I’m sharing this computer. I’ll try to post more later. The following visits that I’ll post answer a few more of your questions. Hope this one answers a few.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is very similar to the EcceNova woman's experience regarding her child.

If you would like to read about her, here is a link to part 1 of her story. I think the child comes in part 3 but you may want to read the whole thing:

eccenova.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuchThat’s it for now, I’m sharing this computer. I’ll try to post more later. The following visits that I’ll post answer a few more of your questions. Hope this one answers a few.

Did you ever check into how you are different from most people as far as your DNA or blood line?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed and trimmed quote

[edit on 11-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
This is very similar to the EcceNova woman's experience regarding her child.

If you would like to read about her, here is a link to part 1 of her story. I think the child comes in part 3 but you may want to read the whole thing:

eccenova.com...

Thanks a lot! One of the reasons I came to this board, looking for others! I'll look it over as soon as I can, I'm sharing this computer.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Did you ever check into how you are different from most people as far as your DNA or blood line?

Right, I wanted to include that info. in the last post but ran out of time. (funny thing). I found out in later visits that this race needs diversity. The candidates are chosen for what they can bring to their gene pool.

My ancestry is 1/2 Swedish, 1/4 jewish French Basque, 1/8 British, 1/8 Scottish. Not that unusual for the U.S.A., we're all mutts here. My last check-up the doctor called me to give me the results of all the tests. She said that my blood was beautiful, absolutely beautiful! The way she said it kind of creeped me out. Some doctors are very strange, not that I should cast any stones, but I guess I just did.

Gotta go back to work, check in later.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

[edit on 10-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
This board is addictive, I keep wanting to go to bed, but there's always one more thread to look at.

I tried to U2U you Dodge, it wouldn't send due to my not having posted 20 posts yet. I had described one of the toys for you. It deleted my message when it wouldn't send it. I'll try to describe it once more:

Have you ever seen one of the constructor kits from the fifties? Well this is the new and improved model. It taught Geometry to you and prompted you in your mind when you got stuck and the prize if you constructed it right was that it would defy gravity. You would start with long pieces, short pieces and when you held them together they would stay in place without magnets or pins. Say you built a 3D cube with it, it would prompt you in your mind and show you how to make it more elaborate. Next when some sort of triangulation was formed beams of light would come out at what I would consider odd angles and form a 3D geometric shape within your shape and the whole model would float lit up beautifully. It was very popular. I remember a similar toy that was comprised of glowing balls which you would build molecular models out of, it didn't float, but it was stunning. That's all I can remember right now, if I remember more I'll post it here.

Wow
It saddens me that mankind especially the ones in control are actually doing the opposite with us all...(dumbing us down and keeping our minds set to a specific universal framework of BS,,,simply to make money) Seems that is what all human education revolves around...simply just to get a good paying job or make someone else alot of money. These Beings seem to be more interested in Improving the Mind, Body, and Soul, of their subjects to benefit both parties.

Hopefully they will be the so called angels of heaven that come and destroy the ones that like to control us and overturn their rule...Give it to the peaceful meek ones of the planet

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student

Wow
It saddens me that mankind especially the ones in control are actually doing the opposite with us all...(dumbing us down and keeping our minds set to a specific universal framework of BS,,,simply to make money) Seems that is what all human education revolves around...simply just to get a good paying job or make someone else alot of money. These Beings seem to be more interested in Improving the Mind, Body, and Soul, of their subjects to benefit both parties.

Hopefully they will be the so called angels of heaven that come and destroy the ones that like to control us and overturn their rule...Give it to the peaceful meek ones of the planet

Read this:

“The advent of nuclear weapons in your world triggered the Intervention to go into its mature phase, for they realize that should you become stronger and have greater technological power, then the Intervention would be more difficult to achieve. They would have you believe that they are intervening to save you from your own self-destruction, but really they are seeking to intervene before the situation becomes too difficult.”

It came from:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed nested quote and added 'ex' tags

[edit on 11-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Your description of PG 13 sounds kinda like an Anti Earth planet,where everything is just peachy.No war or stavation,loads of free energy,flying ships etc.
Have you thought that PG 13 could be our dimensional opposite?

Next time you speak to the beings there,tell them i want to go and live there,please!It sounds nice.

The robed monk sounds like an inter dimensional being.Science is catching on to the whole "time is not linear" thing too,so maybe one day we will be able to manipulate space/time like the robed monk.

I love the idea that the Greys could be a form of future human,maybe after some global catastrophe-and they are returning to this point in time to stop the catastrophe before it starts.The fact that we are experiencing global dimming,and massive pollution could account for the appearance of the greys-ie,they may be us,after evolving for another 10 000 years or so on a planet which is so polluted that they(the humans/greys)were driven underground to survive....Think mount weather in the US,or Yamantau in Russia.

Seriously,a great thread.Welcome to ATS,you are an asset to the forum.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you wear a watch at the time of any of the abductions to indicate how much time was transpired?
Did you ask these beings any questions?
Did the people frozen in time claim that they were being pounded or sceamed at in there dreams?

1. I don't wear a watch. I think the mantle clock that I used as a toy (it was broken and wouldn't stay fixed) was my first inkling that time in a line is a man-made thing, not the real thing. I've been given a few watches, I'll wear them once or twice and then I put them away.

I've been thinking about the frozen time theory that was proposed, I believe that it is the most likely answer. Thinking back, thinking hard, not just my family and dog would freeze, even the radio that was perpetually on went silent and the fans in our house would stop. The visits lasted long enough for me to play with 2 or 3 toys per visit. They were so engrossing it could have been a good while. (I’ve still got to draw them for ya’ll)

2. As a child I did ask questions, they were answered with non-answers, kind words and then my attention was redirected elsewhere.

3. My family did not recall a thing, no dreams were mentioned that I recall. My parents did find the shotgun halfway out from under their bed and thought my brother had been playing with it. (Strictly taboo) I told them about the Tomato Lady/shotgun incident but they didn't believe me and didn't believe that I was strong enough to have moved it which evolved into a mega argument about having it in the house. It stayed, but up on top of a high wardrobe, totally out of our reach.

On to the next response now. . .

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce

Sorry, this sounds nuts.

1. Yes, a full lifetime lived in just one night.

2. Yes, though initially he went into some sort of shock when he woke. One moment he was in his 90s and on his deathbed, the next moment he woke up next to me, young again and seeing all the surroundings of our modern times. He told me that after a decade or two there, our life here began to fade and become dreamlike to us.

He described our life there in detail for months. He practiced law there, just as he does here, but instead of tax law he had a general practice. When we first went over to that time it was actually 2 weeks before the battle and he was able to collect volunteers, wagons and horses from Victoria, Texas, Refugio and Goliad. That caused Santa Anna to send more troops to Goliad and at this point I am lost, he is sitting here going on and on about the strategy used in minutiae. If anyone is interested in all the details of the battle I'll ask him to type it up after October 15th (tax deadline).

Keep in mind that he WAS a true skeptic, in every sense of the word. Everything had to be proven to him and I think the old man did a pretty good job of it. Every night before bed for a few weeks he would make me promise that there would be no old man hijinx before he would go to sleep.

I can understand it being difficult to believe, mind-bending really, but if my husband (oh, I forgot to include in my post that he is my second husband, my first husband would've had a complete breakdown if this had happened to him) as I was saying, if my husband says it happened, you can bank on it. Have no doubts. He is solid as a rock in his words and deeds, quite unlike my first husband, which is why he is my ex-husband. (TMI probably, but it felt good to say it).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join