It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Anyway please don't stop telling your wonderful memories of encounters. These religious people are on every single site and there's no way to avoid them unless you click the ignore button below their name.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

That's really not fair of you. I'm not a religious person either. I do believe in God, but I'm not bashing anyone here. However, I can have my own theories about what Aliens are. Aliens visit you, and God talks to me, and he's told me about these Aliens. I have no reason to believe what he said to me was a lie.1947 Vision

Please don't stop telling your stories. I believe they are real experiences that you people are having, I just have my own understanding of what aliens are. I also have my own views on NDE, although I believe they are real experiences as millions of people have had them, But I know that Satan maquerades as an angel of light. Please.... carry on.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
seentoomuch,

It sounds like you were around some good Christian people whilst growing up. It also sound as if they had as profound an impact on you as the visitors you talk about. You are however slipping into the danger zone.

What I speak of is creative writing. Your story is beginning to sound like a fictional
novel. I don't mean to bring it up but we have had allot of experience with writers trying to hone their skills here.

You sounded very sincere in your first post. I hope this isn't going the way it seems to be going.

Just being a bit leery.

Oh please. What does religion have to do with this?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Great, easy to read post seentoomuch your grammer was amazing. It was really nice reading your post, and I know that this is one is real as People with bad spelling, and grammar who are not descriptive seem like 9 year olds trying to make things up

Oh, and could you please keep all your PMs concerning this public, in this thread. It just makes it a whole lot easier to be really upto date with things and so I know just as much as everyone else does.

I don't think they were fallen angles, why? Do you think a Angel would abduct someone todo that. It seems more like a ehrm... Mortal being.

Originally posted by your_evidence

Originally posted by XerosIf they were demons, then why would they disguise one of them to seem less scary? How do you know that they aren't angels?

As i said before it's to decieve you.I mean would an angel hurt you or torture you or do experiments on you? or even tag you?

They say you are special so they can use you.

When in the first two posts say anything about torture? Answer me that. I don't know what they're doing. Torturing people with there ability to blow everything up has no point.
I think they Aliens are bad nor good, just like Humans.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Your-evidence...it says the Plaedians were supposed to bring us into the light in the year 2000

I can't really believe that they even exist now....

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I to, am loving this thread......SeenToMuch is a fantastic writer!! this thread is really wonderfull to read compared with all the 'not so great' writers on ATS......I am LOVING this thread! Excellant description of the alien toy....give us more, MORE!!!

I am applauding SeenToMuch for making this thread a fine and fun read for the rest of us!!
Keep it up hun this is AWSOME!

[edit on 7-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
By law of the Universe no Alien being has the right to interfear with our evolution.They only are doing it because the US has various treatys with the Zeta Grey and the Grey from Orion and thus bringing the Reptilians with them.

Yes like it was said before we are here to learn du-ality, good and evil. We must learn to balance everything, and to realise that good and evil come from a same energy source God and all this is a test for us.like the ying yang simbol, it's always balanced and infinite.

The reason probedbygreys says that some are hostile to us, and this i'm talking about Zeta greys,Greys from Orion and the Reptilians is that since they are Demons they have lost the will to love and do something with love, they are not like us. though they are extremely smart, they have lost the spark from God and they can't reproduce them selves at the moment, they say they want to hybrid with us to make a super-race but their intentions are really to make a slave race. This is why all the experiments and the mass adbuction, cases of millions and millions of people missing for a few hours or forever.

As i said before they have no right to be here,they say they are going to help humanity but all they are doing is deceiving you.

I don't intend to change your persperctive of your experience, that is for you to choose and analise. i'm just trying to guide you into a better path. Also i'm going to give you 2 pages where shows various alien creatures, benevolent and malevolent.

Link 1

Link 2

I must also say that there are benevolent aliens, for example the Pleiadians, and they won't interfear with our evolution till in a few years,when our cycles finish.

This is about SeenToMuch's experiance with Aliens, not the laws of the universe, which most likely don't exist (except relativity and such...).
There is no proof of what you said. Never once did anyone here state they are helping humanity, and there is no proof that they are evil, no proof that they have anything todo with god. There is also no point of Aliens abduction people for a slave race, there is simply no point.
So how about asking SeenToMuch questions, then when we get lots of info discuss.

What did the tool they pinch you with look like? Was it sharp? Something like your case happened to a murderer, only without the Aliens.
He managed to shotgun his whole family of 5 when they were asleep with none of his neibors, and none of his family who slept in diferant rooms noticed. When they were recorded missing, Police found the dead bodies in there beds in sleeping poses.
It was as if the whole family had been frozen except for one of the sons, he shot them all... They found no proof of them being drugged, and there were no drag marks.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well, seentoomuch, I would look at it like this:

If these creatures 'stopped time', time being an invisible creation of human perception, then wouldn't it be a case of the Visitors actually entering your mind?

Think about it, time is only perceived by you, so if it really felt like time had stopped then perhaps they had you in some kind of interactive and controllable trance?

If I was a 'Visitor', I would employ technology that could turn me into a projectable 'thought-form' in case things got hairy in the physical realm.

Perhaps they can freeze atoms, molecules, particles and such, which would look like time had stopped, but I don't think it's viable.

It's all in your mind!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thanks for ya'lls support.

One of ya'll wanted to know what the instrument looked like that they inoculated me with, I really don't remember, I shut my eyes!

Also, are they projecting into my mind? Was it real? When I was a child I have absolutely no doubt that it was in person. For instance: I had to clean up the mess those rocks made when I threw them at the visitors.

And ya'll were asking about the toys they had, I'm not a good artist, I'll try to draw them. And here's some more on them:

The visitors’ toys that I played with ruined me for our regular toys. I stopped playing with them (except my doll). And the effect of the toys switched me to some pretty odd choices for replacements, for example:

A old victorian mantle clock which was broken. I would take the back off, take it apart, put it back together, over and over and over. I was about 4. I actually got it to work for awhile. I would say that their toys literally turn you into a McGyver type person, I was always looking for things I could take apart and rebuild into other things.

Another toy was the crystals on one of our old lamps. I would string them up and fill the room with rainbows, reminded me of the colors and light that they integrated into their toys.

Another effect: I was so bored in Kindergarten I started writing in mirror image just to make it interesting. My teacher asked my mother if they could test my IQ, they did and I won’t say the score on this board but it was up there. I was placed in advanced classes all through school, until my rebel days.

Pretty good effects overall.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I know that this is not a visitor story, but in later years the interaction between this person and myself and the visitors and my interaction with them might help some of ya’ll with your theories. If I didn’t include this some of my visitor experiences and what happened would not make any sense. I don’t have all the answers, but I’ve got some first hand insight, and some outright quotes from them.

When I was nineteen my husband and I went tubing with some friends on the Guadulupe river in Texas. It was late Spring and the river was still running high. I was 7 months pregnant and I planned just to tube the calmer parts of the river, no rapids. We were with my brother-in-law and his wife. She kept complaining about everything, it was driving me nuts, I mean, yes, there are bugs at the campsite, yes, you have to use a public bathroom, no Connie, all the cabins were booked. I really looked forward to getting our tubes and zenning out on the currents.

We picked up our truck tire tubes from the tube rental and rode the shuttle to the drop-off point upriver. In the “The River Rat” store there we loaded up on essentials (oreos, cokes, candy, ziplocs) and were told that they were out of river maps. I was concerned about that and asked them where the rapids were and where I should get out to avoid them. They drew it out for me and I ziplocked it.

The store had kayaks out front where we got in our tubes. Turns out that all the employees of “the river rat” were expert river rats who rescued people stuck out in the rapids. Made me a little nervous, but the river looked very calm and they assured me that it would be okay.

We loved it, it was beautiful, cliffs on all sides with trees and campsites with stereos on full tilt, people swinging out on ropes tied to trees and doing the rebel yell, sausage on a stick stands on the shore that you could paddle up to and pick up lunch. The tubes we had picked were enormous and the tiny rapids we went through were a breeze, even Connie relaxed a little and had a good time.

After a couple of hours we hooked up with some other tubers and I noticed that they were getting excited about what was coming up. The river was very calm there and we were in the center, it didn’t seem a problem. I showed them my map and they said that my stopping point was right now, and I should start paddling for the shore. A low rumble caught my attention as I was paddling and it grew louder and louder. The current had me and I couldn’t get to shore and now I realized that a huge rapids was coming up, maybe even a waterfall across the width of the river. My husband was way ahead of me and couldn’t paddle back to where I was, I waved him on and lined myself up with some other tubers, they said to keep to the center of the rapids as much as I could, it was rough they said.

I shot over the edge of the waterfall, in the center, and as thousands of pounds of white water pushed me down I stilled myself, thinking just stay in the middle, I’ll glide through like the others had ahead of me. The drop-off was several feet and I was sucked down into a fold of the water, down below the rapids, under the waterfall and still in that fold of water going deeper, under the shelf of rock of the waterfall and into a small cave, like a huge indention in the rock, rock over my head. The current had me pinned and I knew not to fight it, sort of like a undertow, it would release me given time. I had held my breath but how long would it take, which would be longer? My tube was pinned a foot or so away from me. It was semi-dark but I could see shafts of light and white foamy water at the entrance illuminating into the cave a bit, I thought of my baby and at that moment I realized that I wasn’t alone.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To my side, about 5 feet away from me the shafts of light illuminated a man. He was dressed in a dark brown or maybe rusty red monks robe, I think he even had a cowl on it but did not have it over his head, there was a rope belt, and the folds of his robe and sleeves were waving in the water. He held up his hands and told me (voice was low, booming, tri-chord and I think it was telepathic, had to be given that he was under water) “Do Not Fear”, and all my worries were gone.

He looked familiar to me and I suddenly remembered him from when I was a very small child. I remembered everything, I remembered arguing with him when I was 1 or so about my wanting to go home, he always convinced me to give it a go and stay, I remembered all the stories he had told me to help me go to sleep (they always had a moral to the story), I remembered what he did with the wasps when my sisters told me they were butterflies and to pick them up, I did and I wasn’t stung (to this day my sister cannot be within 20 ft of a wasp without it going out of it’s way to sting her). I suddenly remembered it all, and I was thrilled that he was back.

My lungs were full of air again, and he told me to roll myself up into a ball, that I was going to be released in a moment. It was tough, but I managed to put my arms around my knees, and when I looked up at him, he smiled, and I shot through the curtain of the waterfall, through a channel of rocks and then straight up and out. I shot up through the surface of the water and shot out about 10ft. above it, my tube shot out next to me.

My husband was way, way down river, trying to get to shore. When he saw me he started trying to paddle back, fighting the current. I waved him on, telling him not to try, I would catch up with him. When I did I told him about it, and that I and the baby were fine. He said that I was down there for 3 or 4 minutes. They thought I had drowned and the others were headed to get help. (No cell phones at that time).

Note: The next day a young man (21 years) was trapped and drowned in the same cave. Red Cross and the river rat kayakers were there, my husband and I watched them pull his body out with ropes, I kept wondering why not him, why wasn’t he saved like I was? It really shook me up, and I could find no reason for it.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
True, not true, fiction or fact...

This member has a knack for compelling story-telling! I'm HOOKED! I want to hear more, more I say!

I've had many strange experiences in my childhood. I was convinced that aliens were out to get me as early as 5 years of age. I can remember having to sleep on the floor in my parents' room because I was so scared of "others".

I can't dismiss, deny or argue anything that this person has said. . . Each time I read another's story I hope to uncover a similarity to my own story and gain a clearer understanding of what I am, who I am, why the things that happened DID happen.

Kudos on the EXCELLENT writing...I'm all locked to this page like a good novel!

Can you tell us of any kind of "agenda" or "motive" behind your experiences? I never got any kind of "why" from the strange phenom I experienced very young. I've always wondered why, who, what...

Props!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"I couldn't wake them.........so, what was I fighting so hard to avoid? Here goes: In the next post"

That's something the author of this thread stated with her first post. I doubt she ever will. If it hasn't been said yet, I'll be the first to call BS on this thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Seentoomuch, could you explain a bit more about the robed man, please? Was he one of your visitors?

Also, do you remember anything else the visitors said to you? This is quite an interesting topic, well done.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
=============

[edit on 7-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

Oh please. What does religion have to do with this?

Absolutely NOTHING... and that's how it's going to STAY. This is NOT the religious conspiracy forum, this is the ALIENS and UFOs Forum.

All those who see aliens as "demons, devils or witches' brew" please report to the religious forum where such subjects are meant to be discussed.
Thanks...

Springer...

[edit on 10-7-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hey, I just want to throw in that being spiritual, and being religious are two different things...so take from that what you will. I'm not trying to start a problem.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Can you tell us of any kind of "agenda" or "motive" behind your experiences? I never got any kind of "why" from the strange phenom I experienced very young. I've always wondered why, who, what...

Thanks, it feels good to finally share the experiences, I've been looking for similarities too. I've always believed that there are many, many people out there with the same experiences, but they just won't talk about it. I just recently decided that embarassment or not I was going to get it out there hoping that someone would come forward and perhaps with their pieces and with mine we could complete a bigger part of the puzzle. A few of ya'll have given me some things to think about already, I really appreciate your theories.

As to the why, who, what . . . the why of the visitors as a child, I found out later from a surprising visitor, my own daughter. And yes, she is a visitor, and no she doesn't look anything like the hybrid pictures you see on the net. She has long, black curly hair, ringlets really, bright blue eyes, my face, my build. She broke a few rules to reach me, but I guess it's all in the genes. rebel

I'm still trying to work out a way to describe what happened and how I found out the story without offending upteen people with the sexual content, extreme content. But it will have some information that fills in gaps in the puzzle.

Note to Ya'll: I've been receiving some U2Us and I would love to respond but until I have posted more than 20 posts it won't function for me. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ph0b0s
"I couldn't wake them.........so, what was I fighting so hard to avoid? Here goes: In the next post"

That's something the author of this thread stated with her first post. I doubt she ever will. If it hasn't been said yet, I'll be the first to call BS on this thread.

Have one more look at the posts, its in there. I listed them 1., 2, & 3.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Look I didn't get abducted, but yesterday a found a nickel on the ground, and guess what I have proof. I still have that nickel. Proof is something for most, wait all of the expirience stories need.

There is no fun in believing something with no good reason

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perturabo
Seentoomuch, could you explain a bit more about the robed man, please? Was he one of your visitors?

The robed man from that time forward I nicknamed, "The Old Man". I was very young and to me he was very old. Now that I'm 45 he looks about my age. I don't believe he is an ET visitor, I think he is more of a inter-dimensional, higher frequency visitor. His visits always involve a lesson of some sort, usually they are when I am asleep and I wake up in a different place. My husband used to tease me about him until the old man (who is quite a wit by the way) pulled my husband into a lesson much to my husband's chagrin. And I think that would be a great example of who this person is, it happened as follows:

I woke up from a deep sleep and found myself sitting next to the old man on a very high hilltop, it was so high it seemed you could see forever. (which turned out to be pretty accurate) He gave me a gift of a deep indigo cloak with a hood, and I thanked him for it, it was my favorite color.

To start the lesson he pointed at a hill faraway with a mist over the top and said that that was the future, he then pointed at another hill and said that it was the past (it was not misty and there was a city on that one), he pointed to another one and said that was the future, another one was the past and so on and so on, until he had pointed at all the hills around us. He then explained that time does not flow in a line, that it is happening all at once, all around us and that includes the alternative universes. (Previous lesson) Then he asked me to pick a time and event in history that I was interested in. I regret my answer to this day, I said that I wasn't really good at history, that my husband was the historian in the family. He grinned and we talked some more about time.

The next morning my husband woke me up, he was furious with me. He said I had caused what happened, me and the old man. I was mystified. It took me awhile to make sense of what he was accusing me of, here goes: evidently the old man (did I mention that he was quite a wit?) had sent John to his favorite time and place in history, which was, are you ready for this? The Alamo.

John had always had a theory that the battle could've been won given the right support and the old man was giving him the chance to prove it. He had woken up on a field outside of Victoria, Texas, which is close to Goliad, Texas. I was with him he said, (I didn't remember anything after my lesson). He told me that I said that it was part of a lesson about time, and that we were in an alternative universe. He said that I was wearing a dark blue coat which I told him was a gift from the old man. He had given me a cloak, but John said it was a coat in the style of the times.

He continued on describing how his strategy worked, but barely, and that we built a home on the banks of the Colorado river close to the Austin Colony (the Colorado did use to flow by Austin) and that we lived into our 90's there, it was a full life lived in just one of our nights. He was really, really shaken by this experience. But that is the old man's style, never a dull moment and the lesson is never forgotten.

Hope this helps explain more about who he is, I'm still wondering, why me?

[edit on 8-10-2006 by seentoomuch]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join