It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
stm,which posts DO they match?Have you heard of geometric shapes like blocks that you had to levitate into sequence?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
stm,which posts DO they match?Have you heard of geometric shapes like blocks that you had to levitate into sequence?
Sorry it took so long to respond, lots going on in my home. Now to the point as it is late and this is my only free time today.

Some of your posts match in the way you were dealing with humanoids also and that they taught you many insights and one of their methods used toys.

And yes, there were a variety of toys, the one you are describing wasn't quite the same for me, but very close, it worked this way:

When you put the blocks (which btw were very incredible looking) in the proper order (and you were prompted by the blocks themselves) THEN they would levitate on their own. There were several toys that worked this way and each had their own lesson to teach on sequencing,geometrics, light, etc.

In other words, yes, we match in ways, it just seems that the humanoids that you dealt with had a different agenda and the toys though very similar were used for different purposes.

I'm really sleepy now, I hope my answer is coherent, all my best to you,

STM

P.S. I respect the way you are searching for the missing pieces, patience, it will come together.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
STM,you are absolutely right ,they would all "fit"together and then you were done ,you had to keep doing it until you made it work.

This was the completion of part of a fractured memory I have carried around,the fact that you clarified for me the way the "game"worked ,AND NOW I REMEMBER EXACTLY HOW IT WORKED AND YOU ARE 100% RIGHT!!

You are exactly right ,it was like a combonation lock that you had to dial the right sequence of numbers into but it was a sequence of geometric shapes instead of numbers.

Thank you Seentomuch,I truly appreciate the time you took to post your information.

I am searching the only way I can without allowing myself to close my mind,I am trying as hard as I can to NOT FOCUS ALL OF MY ENERGY AND RESOURCES ON SEEKING ANSWERS THAT I AM SURE ARE COMING MY WAY AS I SPEAK.

I see a lot of people looking for answers ,I on the other hand am looking for QUESTIONS ,I already recieved most of the answers I personally require,I know that it is through the QUESTIONS of others that I run across that I will glean the pieces of corroberating evidence that will teach me new perspectives.The QUESTIONS of others show me their true agenda or true quest.I read a post and look for the exact type of questions I myself would ask ,and believe me some of the things that naturally aroused my curiosity were not the things that a lot of posters would think they would remember and be curious about,however it is through the many times PARTIAL answers that I see posted in reply that I find my true gems,THESE GEMS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO HELP OTHERS UNDERSTAND NOT THE ONES WHO DO ANYTHING ELSE AT ALL.This is simply because anyone who has had a true experience and recognises and accepts it for what it really is WILL HAVE AN ABSOLUTE NEED TO HELP THEMSELVES AND OTHERS FIND ANSWERS ,AND WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE LEAST EFFECTIVE WAY TO FIND ANSWERS IS THROUGH DE-BUNKING AND BEING CRITICAL.

Thank you for your support in my quest for new perspectives STM,I shall remain patient,I am aware of what each of us can do if we choose,but I am inclined to sit back and only take measured steps forward,I am sure there is a need for much more public support and a greater global choice of perspective before I or really anyone else with my experiences can begin to take action of any sort aside from seeking information and keeping an eye on the "pulse"of humanity hoping that more and more people become learned enough to see and choose a perspective or future that includes full disclosure.

There is much hope,there are answers available,the question is wether or not those seeking answers are able to accept the true answers as their reality or as a potential reality without having a cerebral meltdown.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm glad to clarify some of the details for you. I hope all is well with you and that you ask the questions that help you move forward. It's been crazy busy around here and I did not see your post until this evening. If you need anymore clarification go ahead and post it, I'll get to it when I can. It's great to meet up with someone who has met visitors. Sorry for the brief answer, it's late here,

STM

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by swinggal

Thanks SwingGal!

I just realized that I never responded properly to your post and I want to thank you for directing me to the Bud Hopkins book, "Witnessed". I have not read it but will order it from Amazon pronto.

Thanks for the tip it is truly appreciated. If you find any other books or threads that are related please let me know, I'm always hoping to "match up" and join up with other experiencers,

Sorry about the late response,

STM

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Bumping this thread to see if any of the new members have had similar experiences, if so please post them,

Thanks,

STM

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Okay, guess there's no one here that has had similar experiences. I'll bump this again next year and give it a go,

STM

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing seentoomuch. I have been reading this thread from the beginning. I have had no contact but I have seen a few UFOs thru the years.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

You need to file a report with MUFON. Clifford Clint is a good man that works for MUFON.

Once you have been taken, they always come back, its just a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Bumping this thread to see if any of the new members have had similar experiences, if so please post them,

Thanks,

STM

Question....you said they were interested in the shots you were given as a child. You were what, 6? How did they know what inoculations you had had? You certainly didn't know at that age. I find your wording curious. As you stated they were curious. I'f they were curious, your words, that means they had questions. How did they get them answered from a 6 year old?

This story smells bad.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

Hi Chevy

I hope all you do is see them, wish I had just seen the ships.

STM

edit on 3/1/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I went to a couple of Mufon meetings way back when and I never said a word publicly 'cause a few people there told me early on that they did not focus or even want to hear about abduction experiences so I kept mum. I didn't want to cause a ripple in their set routine, didn't want to be the odd one out. Sorry.

STM

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by seentoomuch

Thanks,

STM

Question....you said they were interested in the shots you were given as a child. You were what, 6? How did they know what inoculations you had had? You certainly didn't know at that age. I find your wording curious. As you stated they were curious. I'f they were curious, your words, that means they had questions. How did they get them answered from a 6 year old?

Are you serious? I sat there and listened to everything my Dr. and Mother discussed. Didn't you? My form of shots were new and my Doc went into great detail with my Mom and I listened in the whole time every time. I do know this, when I was innoculated for whooping cough, the visitors reversed it for whatever reason and sure enough I came down with it last year.
edit on 3/1/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Bumping this thread. I want to read it all through again later today.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Wow, that's quite an experience. How sure are you that it was indeed a physical, real experience? It's not a tricky question, just trying to know what's your perception regarding that event.

Did you notice something off after you woke up? Something that you could touch, see, smell, whatever and see to yourself 'oh yeah, it proves it was real'.

It's a shame you weren't able to read the name of the guy when he dropped his wallet! You could have contacted him later and compare notes.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Wow, that's quite an experience. How sure are you that it was indeed a physical, real experience? It's not a tricky question, just trying to know what's your perception regarding that event.

Did you notice something off after you woke up? Something that you could touch, see, smell, whatever and see to yourself 'oh yeah, it proves it was real'.

It's a shame you weren't able to read the name of the guy when he dropped his wallet! You could have contacted him later and compare notes.

Yeah, they were physical encounters for the most part. The later visits, the "postcards" were not. I say physical due to marks on my body and other symptoms. I went to my doctor and he noted these on my records.

As for the panicking guy, you're right! That was my one clear opportunity to have proof and I blew it by being too polite. It is a major regret of mine. If ever that kind of opportunity presents itself again I'm ready for it.

Thanks for posting on the thread, it's nice to know my experiences are documented here and hopefully others who experienced the same will one day read it and add to it. Hmmm, perhaps I'll start a tradition of posting on the 4th of July, Independence Day every year and see who steps forward with more info.

STM

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

originally posted by: JackHill

Yeah, they were physical encounters for the most part. The later visits, the "postcards" were not. I say physical due to marks on my body and other symptoms. I went to my doctor and he noted these on my records.

As for the panicking guy, you're right! That was my one clear opportunity to have proof and I blew it by being too polite. It is a major regret of mine. If ever that kind of opportunity presents itself again I'm ready for it.

Thanks for posting on the thread, it's nice to know my experiences are documented here and hopefully others who experienced the same will one day read it and add to it. Hmmm, perhaps I'll start a tradition of posting on the 4th of July, Independence Day every year and see who steps forward with more info.

STM

Thanks for you kindly answer STM. I'm really interested into how you reached the conclusion that most of them were physical experiences. I've reading many of your posts and I couldn't find what I'm looking for. Can you elaborate in the most detailed way whatever you could remember about the afterwards of such events, marks, things out of place, dirt, maybe people that was looking for you and coulnd't find you, anything else that you feel could be indicators of these experiences being a physical phenomena.

Take yout time, we could name this reply of yours the 'documented afterwards' lol. I ask this because I've read you had a lot of experiences and I bet you have a lot to say regarding the 'physical remnants' after the events.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I have a reason for not including exact descriptions of physical marks, conditions. If and when someone shows up here with a piece to this puzzle I would like to ask them for physical info as a check to the validity of their experience, to see if it truly matches mine.

STM

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience and For bring this thread to my attention. It has given me a lot to consider. I certainly do not want to incorporate another's experience into my own, so I will need to mull over this information and decide if it makes more sense than my previous personal psychoanalyzing of my family and myself. I guess you can say I am only attempting to find an all encompassing answer. Naturally, I would like to accept the psychological approach, you know...it is all created by my subconscious. My thoughts right now are quite jumbled since they are not just for myself...but range from my perceived 'crazy' mother, my own experiences, and More recently, my grandson's 'stories'.

I have always been turned off from the extreme stories and more religious slanted, that I guess I have seeked other explanations. Thank you again for sharing, it is appreciated. I would like to share but unlike you, I have not had time to consider how to explain it logically. Plus, I would not want to mislead anyone if I am just adding 2+2 and getting 5 instead of the true answer.

Edit add: one question I have for you or anyone...How do you determine a dream is just a dream or something different? Is it just a 'feeling'? Knowing?

edit on 7 4 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Hi CC,

It sounds like you've been through a lot. As has your family which fits the "zeroing in on certain bloodlines" ET theories. You're at an age now where your experience and wisdom can give you an edge on not letting these visits effect your home and family. If it is human type ETs it seems to be calmer and not as disruptive as the Greys. Which have you experienced?

As to how to ascertain if they're dreams or real, well, each and every time I saw the human ETs the context of the visit fit from the previous visit and I had physical marks, found myself in different rooms when I "awoke", etc.

Keep in mind that this was not an everyday occurrence, sometimes it was months or years between visits. That's where fitting the context of the last visit carried a lot of weight to my opinion. In between I had time to let it go as a one off event, enjoy my life and then surprise, a visit would happen. Now the physical visits have stopped with the exception of an occasional "postcard".

I totally understand not wanting to share them here on the board. In the current nuts & bolts environment you'd take a lot of flak from the skeptics.

All my best,

STM

edit on 5-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join