It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experiences Don't Be Too Graphic!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here I go: Part 1, Part 2 to follow

I'm new here, and let me begin by saying, "This is the best board I have seen. I look forward to reading ya'lls experiences and it will be a relief to finally share mine."

About Myself: I'm 45, female, married, 1 grandchild, live in Austin, Texas, paralegal, 2 dogs, 3 cats, am not on any medication, am considered very stable, am not under a Dr's care. I haven't written anything about myself in years, so please be patient with my rusty grammar and maybe it will come back with practice.

There are a few differences between what I experienced with the visitors and what I've read that ya'll have experienced. It is not my intention to disavow anyone's experiences or beliefs, simply, I am here to share, listen and learn.

I have had encounters with visitors as far back as 1 - 2 years old. I have conscious memory of many of them. Almost the classic abduction scenario, but not quite, my situation involved human looking visitors with a few greys in the background as their helpers. I didn't float out any window, I walked with them out the door with my family frozen in place. As a child they didn't blur my memories at all, when I was older they did.

I remember trying to tell my Mother about it, I would tell her about a black haired lady with very white skin and bright blue eyes wearing a bright red robe/cape that would come with two very skinny men and take me to a shiny metal ship in the woods. My vocab was very limited at that age, so to fill in the gaps I would point at objects for the colors I was referring to, for example: The lady was wearing, (I would point at a ripe tomato) that would mean red, and the two men looked like (I would point to stalks of celery) greenish white. That became the biggest joke in the house when my brother and sisters dubbed her the, "Tomato Lady" and teased me endlessly, "Watch out, the Tomato Lady is coming for you!"

I remember seeing my family frozen, the house going all silent, no cicadias outside, no crickets, me trying to wake them up, hit them, scream at them, and then giving up and hiding under my sister's bed hoping they'd take her (she was a real brat). I realized after awhile that when it went silent I had at the most three minutes or so before they showed up so as I got older I tried my best to quickly get something to fight them with. I asked my brother to teach me how to use his sling-shot, he refused, I was too young he said, so I practiced with it while he was away with his friends and put it up before he came home. It didn't work against the visitors but I did get a few decent shots at them. They would just walk over and scoop me up taking the shots. Another time I piled rocks by my bed and let them have it, that didn't work either, they just moved forward and scooped me up again. And then finally my last attempt to fight them found me dragging the shot gun my parents kept under their bed out and I just couldn't lift it. I gave up and jumped into the bed with my frozen parents, screaming and pounding on them, I couldn't wake them.........so, what was I fighting so hard to avoid? Here goes: In the next post

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The lady, who was very beautiful by the way, would take my hand, if I was cooperating, and the two greenish white skinny greys would flank us as we walked out the door and across the field to the woods. The ship was a large round silver saucer with a side opening and it was usually parked in a glade within the forest. I remember showing the spot to my Mother, Father, brother and they all just laughed it off. The Tomato Lady joke grew and grew in our house as I got older and could describe more.

Inside, we would walk through an open area with some children playing with amazing educational toys, they all were interactive and capable of doing some incredible feats which usually keyed from your working with it, through mind or body. Beyond that a door would open and they would lead me into a smaller room with a doctor’s examination table. They lifted me onto the table and the lady would watch as a another human looking man would give me a physical. He was about 5’6”, black hair, blue eyes and wearing a black tight stretch jump suit, body suit, sort of like a uniform, there was a emblem on his shoulder of like a lightning bolt or something similar. He would speak to me in English, asking me how I was doing, how I felt, he was super interested in the inoculations I had received from my family doctor, he wanted to keep a record of them. He usually gave me a few painful pinches with some instrument and said that it was similar to the inoculations my Dr. gave me and it would only hurt for a moment. That was the main reason I fought them, I didn’t want the exam.

After that they were really quite nice and talked to me for awhile and then let me play with the toys for a bit. They told me that I was a very, very special girl (didn’t say in what way) and that they were very pleased with me and that they were sure I would do very well in school when I was older. Also that they would visit me for many years (which they did). I remember the visits up till about 7 years old, after that I don’t remember anything, but in later experiences in my 20’s I was told about visits from them during this gap. Also in later years I was told the real reason for the visits from these beings which I’ll post when I can get the computer time, I share this computer with my husband who uses it for work.

Has anyone else on this board had contact with the beings described in the post? I’m really looking forward to comparing notes with ya’ll.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by your_evidence
Normaly expirences start when you're very young, like in your case.

I do believe they shape shift into human form to make you believe that they are same as you.

If you think they are good then you have been decevied, they usualy do good things to you to make you believe they are helping you.I see you've experienced torture with them, that isn't a nice thing.

These beings are nothing but demons described in the bible, most people don't realise that.

If they were demons, then why would they disguise one of them to seem less scary? How do you know that they aren't angels?
It seems like they are just studying/preserving us as we humans do to any other animals. Imagine you're a dolphin (well try:lol
swimming along, not a care in the world and then suddenly your dragged out the sea buy weird looking creatures who probe you tag and inject you then throw you back in. We know it's for conservation and it's probably a similar scenario with aliens imo.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello SeenToMuch........

I am enjoying your recounting of experiances.......and welcome to the ATS boards!

There are many experiances shared on this board from lots of differant people from all over the world and all walks of life.

I think you would KNOW deep in your heart if the beings you experiance were 'demons' of evil intent, for you do not seem slow or stupid.....I bet you can trust your own judgement on that topic.

Please, tell us more of what you remember, your doing a GREAT job so far

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by XerosIf they were demons, then why would they disguise one of them to seem less scary? How do you know that they aren't angels?

As i said before it's to decieve you.I mean would an angel hurt you or torture you or do experiments on you? or even tag you?

They say you are special so they can use you.

At the moment the original poster has not stated that these people have tortured her? All they have done is check on her.

so maybe what Xeros is saying could be true?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the support ya'll,

For the record, they definitely were not demons. I never, ever felt that they were anything other than very sophisticated people, (I had never seen toys like that before and haven't since). I also remember being cuddled and taking a nap in the lady's lap one time when they picked me up when I had the flu. The fever broke soon after their visit. A very kind, loving PEOPLE.

And thinking hard, back in time there were actually three reasons I put up such a fight:

1. I didn't like shots, just like all children. It was not torture;

2. I didn't want to go outside in the dark, I was scared of the dark, just as many small children are;

3. My Mother & Father told me to stay away from strangers and if ever anyone tried to grab me I should do whatever it takes to get away from them. This rule was instilled in me when I was about 4 and up after I had kept insisting that the lady was not a dream, she was real as real can be.

I'm trying to figure out how to line up all of my experiences, there are so many. Putting them in proper order is going to be difficult, but will be necessary to give the correct context to the following experiences. I wish I had kept a journal to help with the dates and order. Oh well, I'll go for it, but it will probably be tomorrow, I'm calling it a night.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
seentoomuch - What kind of kids toys are we talking about here? Board games? Barbie dolls? Electronic games?

Would it be possible for you to draw some of these toys you saw and upload them?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
indeed that would be appreciated

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Well you know this gray who tells me he's a doctor has been stopping time and splitting it and making parallel lives with my life. He's a real genius like Dr Who with his Tardis.

I'm given shots frequently among other things. It doesn't hurt but it would scare a child of course.

I think when you were abducted and your family froze it was due to time being stopped for you. I'm very serious.

I also have a oldish female caring for me, and two worker beings of hers hang around a lot. I've read many cases where an oldish woman and her two workers interact with humans. I know who and what they are but I won't go into it. I could put you in touch with the beings you met back then but you would get frightened so I won't try. They are still around!

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This board is addictive, I keep wanting to go to bed, but there's always one more thread to look at.

I tried to U2U you Dodge, it wouldn't send due to my not having posted 20 posts yet. I had described one of the toys for you. It deleted my message when it wouldn't send it. I'll try to describe it once more:

Have you ever seen one of the constructor kits from the fifties? Well this is the new and improved model. It taught Geometry to you and prompted you in your mind when you got stuck and the prize if you constructed it right was that it would defy gravity. You would start with long pieces, short pieces and when you held them together they would stay in place without magnets or pins. Say you built a 3D cube with it, it would prompt you in your mind and show you how to make it more elaborate. Next when some sort of triangulation was formed beams of light would come out at what I would consider odd angles and form a 3D geometric shape within your shape and the whole model would float lit up beautifully. It was very popular. I remember a similar toy that was comprised of glowing balls which you would build molecular models out of, it didn't float, but it was stunning. That's all I can remember right now, if I remember more I'll post it here.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I know who and what they are but I won't go into it. I could put you in touch with the beings you met back then but you would get frightened so I won't try. They are still around!

Oh come on, you can't come on here and say that! You gotta spill the beans!

Originally posted by Seentoomuch
Have you ever seen one of the constructor kits from the fifties? Well this is the new and improved model. It taught Geometry to you and prompted you in your mind when you got stuck and the prize if you constructed it right was that it would defy gravity. You would start with long pieces, short pieces and when you held them together they would stay in place without magnets or pins. Say you built a 3D cube with it, it would prompt you in your mind and show you how to make it more elaborate. Next when some sort of triangulation was formed beams of light would come out at what I would consider odd angles and form a 3D geometric shape within your shape and the whole model would float lit up beautifully. It was very popular. I remember a similar toy that was comprised of glowing balls which you would build molecular models out of, it didn't float, but it was stunning. That's all I can remember right now, if I remember more I'll post it here.

Seentoomuch - Thanks for describing them toys for us, they do sound very interesting and very educational.
Also as requested before (I know it will take time) but could you possible draw any of these toys as it would help us all visualize what they look like and how they work.
I hope to hear more of your experiences, any information would be greatly appreciated no matter how small.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Probedbythegrays, would you be willing to discuss any of these things with me through U2U? You have me very interested. I don't think you're lying, but I'm a tad bit skeptical.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing and can't wait to read more.

I am also an experiencer with the Greyish/white Grey's. The ones I go to are not the bad ones either but we must remember there are bad ones just as with the human race.

I look forward to reading more.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by XerosIf they were demons, then why would they disguise one of them to seem less scary? How do you know that they aren't angels?

I mean would an angel hurt you or torture you or do experiments on you? or even tag you?

Just one quick note to add to your reply. Maybe you haven't thought of this, but I think it's pertinent to remember that some angels are Holy, and some angels are Fallen. 1/3 of the angels fell with Satan. I think a fallen angel would do some of the above stated to decieve us that there are Aliens. Aside from that, I believe they are fallen angels too, (like you do), doing these things, masquerading as aliens.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Mega you are doing the same thing.

You are making a statement and leaving.

Why did you write that and not explain, for instance when do you think they are coming? Do you know something you would like to share?

We aren't here to play games (pull teeth) we are here to either share or help one another discover pieces to the puzzle.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.................
I guess an explaination as to why I think what I do would be appropriate but it would be going off course with the thread. I would not be telling a story of alien abduction but rather taking things in a religious direction. Every time I post in a thread about aliens I take it that direction, so I will just say that I do not believe the things experienced by the thread starter are what she thinks they are.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The only angels (good or bad) that I knew of in that little southern town were the ones our housekeeper, Mrs. Sanders, introduced me to. Every afternoon Mrs. Sanders and I would sit on the front porch listening to them sing. I usually had a popsicle in one hand and my doll under my other arm. We'd look down the red clay road at a small wooden building with cars parked in the field by it. It was a black Pentecostal church with music coming out of it that would make Aretha or even a pre-crack Whitney jealous. "Listen to those Angels", she say. "They do lift the soul." And they did. Most sunny afternoons that was where you would find us. Mom would join us when she got home from work. When choir practice was over they'd pile in their cars and head home. Choir practice time was set by the sun, for you see, in my small town all angels had to be home before sundown.

Our family didn't subscribe to this idea, Mom came from a small Swedish community in Minnesota and didn't understand any of this. I remember the arguments she would have over Mrs. Sanders refusing to sit down at the dining room table for lunch, and Mrs. Sanders saying, "Honey, you know I can't do that, what will people think of you if I did?" Mom would respond, "They're wrong about this, come on Suzie, let's eat in the kitchen with her". Mrs. Sanders worried about Mom alot. I still to this day, prefer to have my meals in the kitchen.

Back to the angels (good and bad). I begged Mrs. Sanders to take me to see the angels so many times she finally did. She dressed me up in a white taffeta dress, patten leather shoes, and brushed and fingercurled my hair into gold ringlets. My head was sore from all the tugging and brushing for days. "My child is gonna shine today", she said. She was wearing the most incredible hat with a beautiful lavender dress.

When we walked into that church service all the women surrounded us and cooed over Mrs. Sander's child. "That your chile, Shirley?" "She sure is a pretty one" You see, about the only job open to black women at that time was housekeeper. By default, any child you cared for became your child, your responsibility, how they turned out reflected on her. Please note: Mrs. Sanders did not bring my two older sisters or brother, many peach switch or handbrush in hand lectures had not really worked on them and she did not want to spoil the day.

They led us to the front pew and the choir started up and the congregation stood up and the preacher was on fire and it was a moment I'll never forget, meeting the angels.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If you click view/source you will be presented with the code which created the page you are on. If you could click view/source for our earth reality you would be presented with hard working aliens of different types who are constantly at work behind the scenes making sure our reality is exactly as God wills. The aliens work 100% for God but they hide from people to prevent people from discovering the source/code and learning the secrets of life. People are placed here to learn about good and evil and they're not supposed to know about the source code which creates this learning world.

The head aliens in charge of humanity want people in general to think that all aliens are devils so that they will stay away from them and never learn the source code of life. So these folks calling aliens 'demons' are doing exactly what the alien leaders want them to do.

There's plenty of aliens who are loving and kind towards humanity but certain ones work hard at ensuring people stay away from all aliens. The aliens I first met who taught me a lot had to go to court for being friendly towards a human. They're supposed to be cold and emotionless towards us by law.

Anyway please don't stop telling your wonderful memories of encounters. These religious people are on every single site and there's no way to avoid them unless you click the ignore button below their name.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
seentoomuch,

It sounds like you were around some good Christian people whilst growing up. It also sound as if they had as profound an impact on you as the visitors you talk about. You are however slipping into the danger zone.

What I speak of is creative writing. Your story is beginning to sound like a fictional
novel. I don't mean to bring it up but we have had allot of experience with writers trying to hone their skills here.

You sounded very sincere in your first post. I hope this isn't going the way it seems to be going.

Just being a bit leery.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know it was off topic, kinda, but I was being hit with people who see demons behind every bush, on every bus, and probably at times hear them in their own heads. When in the future they start in on me, I'm going with a neutral post to calm it down. I'll keep it shorter next time.

I've read boards which had threads on this subject and they usually got overwhelmed with people like that and it turned into a screamfest of which Christian knew the true facts abouts demons and devils and at the same time judged everyone else on the thread who was posting on-topic posts saying that they were consorting with demons. Don't want that here. Don't want any arguments about good angels or bad angels, just want to say my piece and to hear yours, on-topic.

As for my writing, I am soooo rusty, and no I'm not trying to hone anything other than the ability to get a vivid picture across of my experiences with the visitors.

(I can't get a quote inserted here!) I was wanting to refer to the frozen time theory that was posted a few posts back. I think she may have something there, because I remember even our dog wouldn't move during these visits, and that dog barked at everything. Or perhaps they were at such a high frequency that everything here was slooowed waaaay doowwnn till no movement was evident.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join