It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up: Ufos Are Man Made Machines!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Skyeagle- no the German missiles are not meant to be mistaken as UFOs in any sense such as the D.C. incident. I was simply attempting to show something about the German nuclear efforts.

Shaman, the Norsk plant and the movie about the commando raid is just Hollywood. The plant produced tons of heavy water for years before that, which was sent to Germany! Germany also had cyclotrons to enrich uranium as well. The Japanese were actually ahead in this aspect having built their 1st one in 1936. The Germans could have deployed a radiation bomb any time they wished after 1943.

As far as "weapons grade material" that's exactly what uranium oxide was. And the Germans obviously had sufficient amounts if they shipped some to Japan on 2 known occassions. All they needed to accomplish was fission since they had plenty of uranium and uranium oxide.

Look at the "USA Nuked" section of what I wrote and see if you don't think they could have easily made a radiation bomb....or terrorists could today

Fluff, the stealth you speak of was the Horton brothers' Ho 229 which flew in early 1945 and was accepted by the Luftwaffe for production. It was an all-wing design produced from layered material- wood and duraluminum. Its turbines were semi- buried in the wing which assisted plus the overall thin cross section combined to produce a very weak radar signature.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
Skyeagle- no the German missiles are not meant to be mistaken as UFOs in any sense such as the D.C. incident. I was simply attempting to show something about the German nuclear efforts.

Actually, I wasn't comparing the rockets to UFOs physical wise, I just wanted to compare the velocities to show that artificial flying objects of the 1950's were flying much faster than the German rockets and doing so over our nation's capital.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Im glad to see that at least one person agrees with me, sincerely i was not expecting more.

And it's funny, TeslaandLyne your nick kinda sums it all up, that's exactly how i realised that ufos are indeed terrestrial hidden technology and not craft from other planets with little grey men inside - that's plain governmental mind crap disseminated by key persons like geek ufologists, believers, abductees and of course, actors [as in hollywood].

First i started reading about Tesla and his epical life work, and i was amazed of how could there have been such a brilliant inventor and i had never heard of him
It is a subject with wich i thrilled with, inventions, i was very young and i already knew edison bell and marconi and some of their inventions, it was something that thrilled me, someone having an idea of something that no one had ever thought of and building it - beautifull

Now, when u search something on this vast and complicated online encyclopedia called 'internet' there's something that happens over and over again:

Opinions are biased - you find a site claiming one thing and another site claiming exactly the opposite so you have to be a good digger and use an extra dose of skepticism.

Regarding Tesla you find tons and tons of information, some wich is more vague and doesn't really go to the bottom of the question, information that is presented in a way that makes this man look like a dilusioned madman, when in my opinion he was one, if not, the greatest genius and people mankind ever had.
[Eisntein was a bohemian drunk, Tesla GAVE AWAY all his life work PATENTS to the american government
]

For instance did you know that the first time Walt Disney ever portrayed the now clichet typical cartoon character "the mad scientist" was inspired in Tesla and his "futuristic scientific claims" at the time?
They even portray the colorado springs coil tower...

The thing that first started making me itch was the fact that Tesla openly disagreed with the at the time "in vogue" theory of Relativism, developed before he and Eisntein were even born, in the previous century, theory wich was later picked up and developed by Einstein.

So basicaly Tesla, 100 years ago, disagreed with what is taught today in schools and colleges and is accepted by the elder scholar scientific community regarding Physics, he completely disagreed with einstein and the relativistic model, wich by the way we still put in an shrine and call him "genius" and celebrate his 100 years while this copycat worked young in the swiss patent office and had the chance to take a look at a few theories presented till the date - basicaly he just picked up other people's work and developed it, there's your genius....

So why was Tesla left behind, when he was right?
Why do we celebrate Einstein's 100 years and not Tesla's??

After realising this very important part, i started to read more technical information on his life work, wich was to me at least, very difficult to understand fully, but i started getting an overall picture on his radiant energy theories and zero point radiation.

But then it happens again,
You start downloading documentaries and pdf's from emule and then, all sorts of contradicting information starts poping up - some very very misleading like for example any TV documentary - discovery channel, hollywood, scifi, even some underground ufo geek docs are completely BIASED DECEITFULL PLAIN MINDBENDING PROPAGANDA.

After digging a lot i realised that, yes, Tesla invented the ufo, plain and simple.

If you don't agree with me try to get ahold on some raw data, and forget his patents from emule or tv broadcasted pile, they are all deceiving.

The aliens all of you say that are visiting us are only one thing,

- the next alqaeda bin laden but this time, from space -> a non existant virtual threat that will be used only to take away your rights and liberties while their the ones pulling the string :

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Doesn't it seem a bit odd that according to wwwar it is so obvious that ufos are man made, yet he/she provides absolutely no evidence other than stories about what he/she has read and found out. I have also noticed that wwwar has been bombarded with links for the existence of ET ufos.

Why should we dig deeper?

Was it not you that came to us?

If all of this evidence to support you exists, then surely you could find something to show us. Perhaps a link to a decent website, a scanned image of documents, or even some video evidence.

I just think it's strange that you wish us all to wake up, but have you ever considered that it could be you who is in slumbering?

There have been men that were indeed genius, but none of this technology (ufo) is public. So it has to be either we (humans) aren't as magnificent as most egos would lead us to believe, or the governments have been doing a marvelous job of pumping out super geniuses without the public ever knowing about them or getting their hands on technology.

I realize it's all about money, but don't you think that if we did invent all of those things that the government could find a way to incorporate an oil burning machine into the new modes of transportation?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now to the second part, too bad theres the 4000 chars mark.. loll

Well, if you dig a lot through Tesla's work you start finding a lot of information pointing in the ufo direction, till you find the holy grail, the ufo itself.
A lot of authors quote Tesla and do research and works on his life but very few do it as thouroughly as William Lyne.

I don't have any links i can supply or imgs or whatnot, not even technical information, wrong computer, but that's something everyone can look up and after some time, find it.

Of course, if you want the easy way, go for Lyne.

William Lyne has about 4 books, all of them clearly expose his opinion with wich NOBODY, being them devoted ufo/alien community believers or hc skeptics community can cope with:

- UFOS ARE MAN MADE DEVICES.

There's no public for this idea - this idea doesn't sell.

members.tripod.com...

- PENTAGON ALIENS, Third Edition

This book (formerly entitled Space Aliens From the Pentagon)in its third edition, is the first to reveal Nikola Tesla as the inventor of the flying saucer, and to expose a BIG LIE mind control hoax copied from the Third Reich, covertly implemented through "national security" means, to perpetuate the coercive monopoly of a corporate-state elite. By stealing, concealing or suppressing advanced technology, our continued dependency on archaic petroleum and nuclear technology is insured. To this end, flying saucer technology of relative simplicity and phenomenal potential was stolen from its inventor, Nikola Tesla, and has been concealed from us for over 50 years.

- OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS

Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and
The Conspiracy to Conceal It - 1998 Second Edition

Is there a "Secret Physics" with a different set of rules that have been hidden away from us earlier in this century by a powerful elite who fear the technology based on it will strip away their power and wealth and liberate us from their grip? Dynamite comes in small packages, and this little stick of scientific dynamite blows apart pseudo-scientific myths and instills the truth. Documents Nikola Tesla's discovery of electro-propulsion in 1894.

- OCCULT SCIENCE DICTATORSHIP

The Official State Science Religion and
How to get Excommunicated - 2002 First Edition

Reveals an occult scientific thought-control dictatorship, maintained by coercive-monopolist interests, a monolithic mass media, a compliant government, grant-beholden universities and institutions, robotic government know-it-alls, and armies of covert propagandists, all of which form a covert authoritarian science-control system which manufactures opinion, enforces rules, punishes violators, and controls scientific thought in society. This reign of thought-terror makes it difficult for creative individuals to express divergent scientific views without being virtually burned at the stake by thought-control-zombies, who have fallen victim to the pressure to believe the mind-crippling theories Big Brother wants them to.

just take a look..

hey be skeptic, your little grey men might exist afterall, maybe this guy's wrong all along..

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
"or the governments have been doing a marvelous job of pumping out super geniuses without the public ever knowing about them or getting their hands on technology"

they don't pump people out, it's way easier, they just tell you that you are wrong in class,

"You can't take out of a system the more you put in.
So, free energy isn't possible, shut up."
And that's a rap.

That's what they tell you - you learn what you are taught.
You will never invent something new or discover something new if you're starting with some scientifically accepted basic pillar truths that are WRONG.

As for not backing up my claims, if you payed attention to TeslaandLyne's links you wouldn't be asking me that - maybe you would be asking yourself what you've been thinking all these years..

William Lyne pretty much does the trick, go check on his books.

Concerning the alien existance possibility, to me, it is more like a certainty as in this 'univers' were spining on is infinite, so of course there are alien life forms, as in life in other planets, being it evolved or not.
To me that's mathematically enough as an argument.

As a matter of fact there's something i read on a book about water, "Hidden messages in the water" from Masaru Emoto where he discusses along other things, the possibility of us being the aliens here: it's kinda cool theory because all organisms have water, cells have water, being them the smaller life forms and the bricks of every other life forms, making water the very own source of life itself.

Now, if you add the not very scientifically reknown possibility that the water that this planet has, isn't native from here, as it came bombarded from outer space till an atmosphere eventually formed and life evolved - take saturn rings for example.
They are ice clusters some very big that were attracted by saturns colossal magnetic field and got stuck there, if they weren't there where were they going to?

That pretty much makes us the aliens here, and every "terrestrial" form of life too.

I crack you up, don' i?

Here's an excert from a Lyne review of Tesla's life, very small, get the books
members.tripod.com...

[edit on 29-10-2006 by wwwar]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
UFOs are real indeed. real as in that they are being manufactured in underground facilities beneath Edwards Air Force base. The new world order will be ushered in under the false pretence of first contact. It is no coincidence that Stanford is working diligently on the man/animal project. After all there has to be convincing looking aliens piloting the UFOs.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've read in one of Ben Rich's letters, he believed some UFOs are man-made.
I'm inclined to agree with him. Many reports are probably witnesses of experimental black world aircraft. But that doesn't mean they all are.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nick Cooks "The hunt for zero point", is a recommended reading for all doubters regarding the possibility of man build Ufos.Though much of his argument may involve questionable evidence and some cool-to-cold trail, Cook examines Nazi efforts to develop "flying discs" (the disc, it appears, is the ideal shape for an antigravity aircraft) and considers the possibility that after WWII, American engineers might have whisked a few Nazi documents (or/and for that matter, scientists) off to their labs to continue the experiments.It´s an interesting reading if nothing else.

I belive there are man made Ufos as well as the real deal.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wwwar

If Tesla invented, created sketches on how to build flying saucers why have there been paintings, drawings, stone monuments, petroglyph's before his time???

www.crystalinks.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join