It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up: Ufos Are Man Made Machines!!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
I belive that Ufos can be of Alien and Earth origin, both are correct, but please,,,just assume this possibilitie for a second:

If, and just IF... earth can make this machines, it is also possible that time travel could be a reality using the same machines...in that case what we know as UFO evidence in Antiques or even paliolitic paintings, that can be evidence of our present machines, and not evidence of a Past alien UFO. this is something about to think.

Not really, the Vedic scriptures say that the Vimanas used by Indian heroes were given to them by a race which came from the stars, they had much longer lifespans than people from Earth, hence i think the ancient Vedic texts prove that ancient vimanas were not manmade. At least that's what the stories from the Ramayana say among some of the other texts.

I know that my friend, what i stated above is related only to the man made UFO theory. as you can see in the begining of my post i belive that bouth can be possible.
I don't have doubts about the Alien ones, my doubt is about Man made ones.that's why i use also the word "possibility" and "IF" 2 times

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
wake up more like grow up, I praise wwwar for tellin it like it is

Obviously if these aliens were so technologically advanced they would be able to hide from a few braindead humans

its either brain-dead humans having fun with other brain dead humans or a brain dead government that cant hide from its citezens

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
Hey skyEagle409

I know you from Space.Com Fourm! I used to love Reading your Posts On there

This guy has a Vast Knowlege of this stuff and should be listend to

Thanks! Things got hot at times over the years back there.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There is no proof as far as man made or ET ufos.
There is no proof of the ET.

Apparently, there is proof and tons of it. The following data evidence goes far beyond ordinary UFO photos because the data proves that the UFO is an artificial entity whose performance characteristics are far and beyond any conventional aircraft of mankind.

F-16 Radar Tracking Data On A UFO

Seconds after Heading Speed Altitude lock-on (degrees) (knots) (feet) 00 200 150 7000 01 200 150 7000 02 200 150 7000 03 200 150 7000 04 sharp 200 acceleration 150 6000 05 turn 270 = 22 g 560 6000 06 270 560 6000 07 270 570 6000 08 270 560 7000 09 270 550 7000 10 210 560 9000 11 210 570 10000 12 210 560 11000 13 210 570 10000 14 270 770 7000 15 270 770 6000 16 270 780 6000 17 270 790 5000 18 290 1010 4000 19 290 1000 3000 20 290 990 2000 21 290 990 1000 22 300 990 0000 22.5 300 980 0000 Break lock

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 7-10-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

There are pictures and sightiings of ufos.
Thats about it.

But, there are still more data evidence to be presented such as the following incident over Neveda.

[NELLIS UFO

homepage.ntlworld.com...

Video

www.roswellproof.com...

Note the similarities between the UFO over the Nellis range and the UFO over Brazil.

Nellis UFO Shows Up Over Brazil

www.roswellproof.com...

Nellis audio

www.freewebz.com...

Where Did It Come From?

homepage.ntlworld.com...

UFO Data Evidence

www.roswellproof.com...

www.roswellproof.com...

www.roswellproof.com...

www.roswellproof.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
[I also enjoy his posts ,mostly the Nam stories.Keep up the posts Skyeagle!

Thanks! A bit about General Brown and UFOs over Vietnam.

General George S Brown (1918-1978) was commander of the 7th US Air Force and deputy commander for Air Operations, Military Assistance Command Vietnam from 1968 to 1970 - and so was in command of the Phantoms involved in the snafu. In later years he rose to chair the Joint Chiefs of Staff in Washington. In 1973, he fronted a Chicago media conference held to discuss the North American UFO flap of that year, and while airing his views on UFOs at the conference he said:

"I don't know whether this story has ever been told or not [but UFOs plagued us in Vietnam]. They weren't called UFOs they were called enemy helicopters, and they were only seen at night and they were only seen in certain places.”

General George S. Brown

www.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyeblack42
wake up more like grow up, I praise wwwar for tellin it like it is

Obviously if these aliens were so technologically advanced they would be able to hide from a few braindead humans

Apparently, they weren't trying to hide as events such as those that took place over Washington in 1952 and Bariloche, Argentina in 1995 have shown.

"EXT012 3 GEN 0512 F BELGA-0026
ARGENTINA/ MISCELLANEOUS"

"A flying saucer perturbed the air traffic at Bariloche airport."

"SAN CARLOS DE BARILOCHE 02/08 (AFP) = On Monday morning, around ten eye-witnesses reported that, moving at high velocity and defying all known laws of physics, a white flying saucer perturbed the air traffic at the San Carlos de Bariloche airport, located 1 800 km S-W of Buenos-Aires, during 15 minutes on Monday to Tuesday night."

"The observation stated on Monday at 23:30 GMT (Tuesday 01H30 HB) while Aérolinas Argentinas flight 674, en route from Buenos Aires with 102 passengers and 3 crew members was on final approach to land on the runway of Bariloche airport, an in vogue winter resort located on the first slopes of the Andes."

"The pilot of the plane had to accomplish a desperate escape maneuver not to collide with an unidentified flying object (UFO)" said several members of the Argentine military air forces. These testimonies were confirmed by Major Jorge Oviedo himself who "also saw a UFO" and who stated that "a power failure occurred at the same time in the city and all recording and measure apparatus at the airport were jammed". Several inhabitants claimed they saw the UFO just before the power failure."

"We were 15 minutes away from landing at Bariloche. The local air traffic controller gave us clearance for initiating the instrument landing procedure. We came down from level 120 (i.e. 12,000 feet) to level 30 (i.e. 3,000 feet; around 1,000 meters) said pilot Jorge Polanco."

"As I was initiating final descent, I saw suddenly a white light in front of the plane, moving at high speed directly towards us before stopping instantly around 100 meters away. When I re-initiated the approach procedure, the object turned in a strange way to accompany our descent turn and kept a trajectory parallel to that of the plane, still 100 meters away " said the pilot."

" My plane was working properly, but after a while, the color of the saucer (the size of which was comparable to that of a liner), shifted. Two green lights at the extremities and a slowly flashing orange one at the center appeared ", he added."

www.ufocom.org...

its either brain-dead humans having fun with other brain dead humans or a brain dead government that cant hide from its citezens

How can the government hide UFOs from the public when orders were issued to Air Force pilots to shoot down 'flying saucers?'

roswellproof.homestead.com...

roswellproof.homestead.com...

India May Be The First Country To Explain To The World About Extra-Terrestrial And UFO Contacts-The Secret Debate Is On

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What a bunch of garbage. If they are man-made, why did the government classify them as UNKNOWN Flying Objects? Of all people, they would know about them. Why have our military attack them? Why do they even bother chasing them if they are man-made? By now at least a small portion of the man-made technology would have been seen in the mainstream military at the least. Why drive a model T Ford(modern aircraft) around when you have a Porche( Man-made UFO) at your disposal? Just doesn't make any sense. Besides, if someone had this technology, they would definately be showing it off for the world to see. Remember the Manhatten project? Forget the art and the alleged "debunking". there are numerous stories in nearly every culture that speak of men coming from the heavens in ships way before we even imagined them. In Ancient Chinese mythology, emporers descended from the sky on "Metal Dragons". Read about the ancient mercury-powered "Viminas" of the hindu legends. There are many, many more....

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This here might be the whole ball of wax that made the unknown

because so much of it is unknown.

Do they go as far back as Whittaker's orbs, WWII fire balls and kraut balls.

Exactly how did ufos become hidden?
If ufos are not of alien origin, why is it know one told us?

Some think the WWII ufo builders actually gave America the A bomb plans,
not only that, before all troops were gave up a large number of builders were
allowed to leave Germany, because..... they had the bomb and would use
it if we didn't let them go.

Would the final victors of WWII want that to be known.
You have to bring up something like that to argue man made ufos, since
no one wants to hear that, and so the official word is that the ufo is alien
or nothing at all or denials or covers like balloons, ball lightning and such.

That is only one senario, funny thing is the ufos have never been shown to
be offensive or defensive weapons.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

This here might be the whole ball of wax that made the unknownbecause so much of it is unknown. Do they go as far back as Whittaker's orbs, WWII fire balls and kraut balls. Exactly how did ufos become hidden? If ufos are not of alien origin, why is it know one told us?

Not all UFOs are man-made devices and I am very sure the following incidents had nothing to do with man-made UFOs.

Would the final victors of WWII want that to be known.
You have to bring up something like that to argue man made ufos, since
no one wants to hear that, and so the official word is that the ufo is alien
or nothing at all or denials or covers like balloons, ball lightning and such.

Balloons cannot conduct right-angled maneuvers at 40+ Gs nor can balloons fly at hypersonic speeds within the Earth's atmosphere and ball ligtning do not react intelligently to radar lock-ons. I am very sure that this incident had nothing to do with ball lightning nor balloons either.

Malmstrom AFB UFO Incident

"During the events of that morning in 1967, UFOs were sighted by security personnel at the Oscar Flight LCC and at one O-Flight LF, and by other security and maintenance personnel at Echo-Flight LFs. These sightings were reported separately to the capsule crews at both LCCs at or about the same time Minuteman Strategic missiles shut down at both sites."

"Several military activities and other engineering firms participated in the investigation, but no positive cause for the shutdowns was ever found, despite extensive and concentrated effort. One conclusion was that the only way a pulse or noise could be sent in from outside the shielded system was through an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) from an unknown source. The technology of the day made generating an EMP of sufficient magnitude to enter the shielded system a very difficult proposition, requiring large, heavy, bulky equipment. The source of the actual pulse that caused the missile shutdowns remains a mystery to this day."

"USAF has confirmed that all of Echo flights' missiles shutdown within seconds of each other and that no cause for this could be found."

www.cufon.org...

Even the Soviets were affected by UFOs.

WORLD HISTORY : SOVIET UFO SECRETS REVEALED

"On October 5, 1983 Sokolov received an order from his commander to leave immediately for the Ukraine. A report from the base commander to the Chief of the General Staff claimed that the day before, from 4 until 8 in the evening, a UFO had been observed near the base. During that time, the missile launch codes had mysteriously been enabled. How this happened has never adequately been explained."

"Dr Rimili Avramenko, a Russian scientist revealed that during the Vietnam War, a massive UFO flew over Hanoi. Although every major weapon in that city had its sights set on the craft, it didn't budge."

www.thehistorychannel.co.uk...

That is only one senario, funny thing is the ufos have never been shown to
be offensive or defensive weapons.

Lucky for us they were not used for offensive purposes but they have been cases where UFOs have affected our national security as was the case in the Malmstorm AFB incidents of 1967 and 1975. Our nuclear missiles were dismantled by a UFO and there was a case where a UFO initiated a preliminary launch sequence on a Soviet missile that scare the daylights out of the Soviet missile crew.

Other than the 1967 Malmstrom AFB incident, here is what happened at Malmstrom AFB in 1975.

Malmstrom AFB, Incident
November 7, 1975

"On November 7, remote electronic sensors triggered an alarm indicating that something was violating site security. Underground, in the launch control area, two officers noted the signal, but there was no television surveillance topside. The normal procedure for detecting what had violated security was to call for a missile security helicopter to check the area. At the same time, Sabotage Alert Teams (SAT), consisting of four to six men, were also alerted to the fact that a violation was taking place and were ordered to proceed to the site. On this occasion, an SAT team drove down the highway and onto a dirt road which led to the K-7 area. About a mile away, the team could see an orange, glowing object over the area. As they closed to within half a mile, they could now see that the object was tremendous in size."

NORAD Region Senior Director's Log (Malmstrom AFB, Montana).

Note that Loring AFB was also affected by an UFO. More on that incident later.

www.nicap.org...

Man-made flying vehicles? Not in those cases!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Some think the WWII ufo builders actually gave America the A bomb plans,

Highly unlikely. Enrico Fermi won the Nobel Prize in 1938 for the discovery of Nuclear reactions, he also used his trip to Sweden for the awards ceremonies to come to the U.S.

not only that, before all troops were gave up a large number of builders were
allowed to leave Germany, because..... they had the bomb and would use
it if we didn't let them go.

Germany could not have had a bomb. The Germans only had a limited supply of Uranium, and did not have the Facilities or resources to refine it into usable U-235.

On the other hand the U.S. had Oak Ridge and Happy Valley Facilities and these consumed one fifth of the Total U.S. Electric output during the War separating U-235 from U-237. A feat Germany didn't even attempt to match.

And then of course Hitler never came around to the idea of a Nuclear Bomb , he considered it all "Jew Science" so Germany never committed the resources necessary to make a "Bomb" despite the fact that some German Scientists were working towards building a reactor capable of producing weapons grade Plutonium with the available Uranium Germany did have.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exemplar
What a bunch of garbage. If they are man-made, why did the government classify them as UNKNOWN Flying Objects? Of all people, they would know about them. Why have our military attack them? Why do they even bother chasing them if they are man-made? By now at least a small portion of the man-made technology would have been seen in the mainstream military at the least. Why drive a model T Ford(modern aircraft) around when you have a Porche( Man-made UFO) at your disposal? Just doesn't make any sense. Besides, if someone had this technology, they would definately be showing it off for the world to see. Remember the Manhatten project? Forget the art and the alleged "debunking". there are numerous stories in nearly every culture that speak of men coming from the heavens in ships way before we even imagined them. In Ancient Chinese mythology, emporers descended from the sky on "Metal Dragons". Read about the ancient mercury-powered "Viminas" of the hindu legends. There are many, many more....

There are thousands upon thousands of UFO case files that have nothing to do with man-made UFOs, especially those that are tracked by NORAD flying in from deep space and even secret aircraft are not allowed to violate contolled airspaces yet real UFOs have been doing just that and doing so blatantly.

There are those who claim that UFOs are classified aircraft, which is laughable considering the case files prove that the real UFOs continue to violate international flight regulations on a regular basis. They also fly through prohibited and other controlled airspaces without permission from ground controllers and that is another clear violation of federal airspace regulations so how in the world, or out of it, could those UFOs be classified aircraft? Answer is, they are not classified aircraft.

We do not hover classified aircraft over friendly foreign cities in clear violation of that countries airspace in broad daylight as has been the case in many instances around the world . After all, there are valid reasons why classified aircraft are classified in the first place and putting them on display over cities for all to see is just plain ridicules.

Now, what would happen if we had done so and that classified aircraft somehow malfunctioned and crashed in the middle of a foreign city while in violation of that countries airspace? Some skeptics don't think of the important little things of such. Now, that classified aircraft is there for the taking, not to consider that damage done to national security because our classified aircraft is spread all over foreign real estate. A stealth fighter was shot down over Serbia years ago and now, the F-117 is due for retirement by the year, 2008.

Those who claim that the real UFOs are man-made aircraft do not understand proper procedures for the conduct of classified aircraft operations by the military.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I see there seems to be some misconceptions about the Germman nuclear efforts in WW 2. This is a chapter from a book manuscript I researched and wrote-

THE THEORIES
Scientists Otto Hahn and Friedrich Strassman created the fission of uranium U-235 in December 1938. The nuclear puzzle in all countries was to stimulate the normally slow emanation of radioactive elements and force them to release their energy all at once. If that could be accomplished considerable destructive power could be wielded. U-238 is a normal non-volatile isotopic metal found in nature. U-235, on the other hand, is highly radioactive. Neither is capable of nuclear fission to produce and explosion without intense transmutation by and outside process.

The goal was to find a way to refine U-235 from its normal one percent radioactive composition in conjunction with the ninety-nine percent composition of U-238. If a refining process attains a three percent figure for U-235, then a reaction is made. Non-volatile U-238, if barraged by radiation, can be transmuted into plutonium and the new element, U-239, is born. This element is weapons grade material.

Nuclear reaction requires that neutrons discharged by decaying atoms need to collide with other atoms nearby causing them to decay as well, hence a chain reaction. Since the neutrons exited at high velocity from U-235 atoms passing through adjacent uranium atoms without effect, a means to slow them down was needed. Early on Germans scientists had used graphite as an agent to slow down the neutrons and cause fission in the atoms. Much later it was concluded that impurities in the graphite absorbed the neutrons instead of simply slowing them down. They had the perfect catalyst and didn’t know it. Since there were so few men working on things, experiments couldn’t be conducted again. They had to move on. Their loss- our gain!

ENTER HEAVY WATER
For the Virus House team (the code name for the German nuclear project) the next conceivable substance was “heavy water.” It is an unusual form or normal H2O, water, in which a form of the hydrogen atom is of heavier atomic weight than, and replaces, the regular hydrogen atom. Heavy water (deuterium oxide) is found in nature and can be separated from normal water in hydro-electric facilities using diverters to isolate it. Such a plant was in operation in Vemonk, Norway and was the basis of the cinema film The Heroes Of Telemark that depicted the underground’s destruction of the hydro-electric facilities and dam. It was the Norsk Hydro Hydrogen Electrolysis plant.

In fact the plant was never fully destroyed but the repeated attacks by bombers and saboteurs did accomplish the same thing when production ceased in 1943. By then several tons of deuterium oxide had been gleaned from the dam and were to be shipped to Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Göttingen, Germany. The transport ship carrying it was sunk but that didn’t mean German scientists were without heavy water completely, of course.

Before the facility was taken by the Germans in 1940, French physicists under the direction of Frederic Joliot-Curie had conducted experiments using the heavy water from the plant. 1,000 tons of uranium was captured in Belgium in 1940 as well. The cat was out of the bag. The Germans had the materials.

All evidence discovered as the Allies swept into Germany in the late days of the war pointed to the fact that no suitable nuclear reactor was in operation and that the Germans were years away from a bomb. A large vessel of heavy water with hundreds of uranium cubes suspended in it was depicted as the only thing in existence and that was unworkable.

con't

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No, the reactor didn’t become critical. Post war calculations showed that a functioning nuclear reactor would have had to be about 1.5 times the size of this reactor. However, expanding the reactor was no longer possible in April 1945 due to the lack of more heavy water and uranium blocks. Again, a slight miscalculation made them elude success.

A SUCCESS?
But in Leipzig in 1942 Werner Heisenberg (1932 Nobel Prize winner – “for the creation of quantum mechanics, the application of which has indirectly led to the discovery of the allotropic forms of hydrogen”) was head of atomic research- code named Virus House. His team built a different device. They had two aluminum hemispheres bolted around a central sphere containing heavy water and uranium powder. It measured about 2.5 feet in diameter. The whole affair was submerged in ordinary water for twenty days, cooking. Bubbles were seen to be escaping from the device. When the thing was raised and the access hatch opened a hissing sound was produced followed by a jet of fire.

Alarmed scientists thought somehow the uranium had ignited and promptly drained the heavy water to stop contamination after extinguishing the fire. They resealed the unit and lowered it into the water once more with a sigh of relief.

In a few hours the sphere was discharging bubbles again. This time the tank of coolant water was beginning to boil, so great was the heat generated. Astoundingly the thing commenced to vibrate and physically swell in size! Everyone evacuated the room and the device exploded spewing burning uranium. Fire crews called in poured water on it but it did not douse the ensuing fire. It took two days for the fire to burn itself out.
What was the purpose of this outlandish device? Certainly the scientists were attempting to slow down the neutrons in order to make them interact with the atoms. Remember if U-238 uranium is radiated with U-235 plutonium is created. Beryllium in aluminum has the capability of emitting neutrons when under bombardment of radiation during a process that takes several weeks to accomplish.

So we must ask what purpose that sphere was supposed to accomplish? Why did they put uranium and heavy water together in an aluminum sphere wait three weeks for some results?

With heavy water as a moderator slowing down the neutrons, they could then interact with other atoms.

If the uranium undergoes nuclear bombardment some U-238 will be transmuted into plutonium, while some is transmuted into U-233 that is also fissionable Aluminum has the property of emitting neutrons when bombarded by alpha particles such as those generated by radium but to accomplish this a significant amount of time was required.

This same experiment was undertaken by an American teenager in the mid-1990s. The results had to be taken to a nuclear disposal site. Since Heisenberg’s team was a little smarter than this kid, it is pretty likely that they too produced fissionable material in 1942 since the unquenchable fire was completely Chernobyl-like in its demeanor.

The Amerika Bombers, like the Me 264 and Ju 390 that were never pursued, we must remember that late 1944 saw intense interest in the concept again. Why? The jet power possible to propel bombers high and fast was at hand and not just to deliver conventional bombs. No one was dumb enough to believe that a few tons of explosives would halt the American war effort.

Of course the impetus for the renewed interest in atomic research was the Amerika Bomber that was given the green light along with the A-9/A-10 weapon.

con't

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The nuclear apparatus consisted of ten layers of uranium formed into circular plates of different diameters stacked inside the top half of a sphere. The plates did not lie atop of one another but would have had spaces between them so that kerosene could flow between them. So they had alternating layers of uranium and kerosene. Kerosene was used for its excellent absorbsion of the neutrons so that the plates did not interact in an atomic manner.

They used about 551 kilograms of uranium. A tube ran vertically through the bomb’s axis. A small ball of beryllium and polonium was used to release a spray of neutrons at the beginning of the fission process. The bottom half of the sphere was filled with a solid ballast, probably steel or iron

USA NUKED!
Let’s run a “what if” scenario. The Horten XVIII Amerika Bomber is well above 40,000 feet closing on New York City or Washington D.C. No one has detected it because it is made from layers of wood and carbon glued together. Yes, it is constructed of composites and with its all wing shape it is the first stealth bomber. The four Heinkel-Hirth HeS 011s with 10,600 lbs. of combined thrust are buried in the 130-foot wing. The plane weighed 35 tons on takeoff. The ample 6,835-mile range has brought its three-man crew to the American shores with ease. Two unnecessary 30 mm Mk 108 cannon are there for the slight possibility of defense though its ceiling is a lofty 52,492 feet.

The bombardier now lines up on the Empire State Building or Washington Monument and a 2,200-lb. bomb with an armored nose begins its nine-mile dive. The bomber exits the area at 550 MPH heading home to complete its 27-hour mission.

At supersonic speed the projectile pierces a building. The impact force shears the pins holding uranium plates. The sphere shatters under the pressure of its compressed kerosene load, which then ignites and spews out in all directions. The detonator cap in the nose unleashes a spray of neutrons into the uranium. If the device does not detonate in chain reaction fashion the uranium commences meltdown similar to the 1942 lab incident but not with just uranium powder. Once the material bores through to the water table a mass of superheated water will arise in a colossal cloud of radioactive steam that will poison the area for decades hence.

If all went “well” and the device was delivered via the A-9 the device would have struck with enough force to commence the chain reaction process and detonate in atomic fashion ala Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

By the way, when Göring ordered immediate construction of the Horten Ho XVIIIB in February 1945 the Ho XVIII was simply a larger version of the Ho 9 or Ho 229, which had already flown.

Yes, the real German atomic weapon was a feasible reality. Its construction was quite similar to the experimental sphere. Ten uranium layers were to be spaced within the 2.5-foot diameter sphere so that kerosene could flow between them. Why? Kerosene absorbs neutrons very well to insulate against contact and reaction. Then once the small golf-ball-sized sphere of beryllium is fractured neutrons commence the fission process.

The meltdown scenario is a possibility since the American A-bomb functioned with a 1,000 FPS shot of collision to smash its uranium plates together and produce the chain reaction. A free falling bomb might not travel so fast.

OTHER DELIVERIES
The A-4 or V-2, as it was known, impacted at 3,000 FPS. Quite fast enough, but it hadn’t the range to attack the U.S. This is why the A-9/A-10 project was accelerated near the war’s end. It was envisioned as early as 1940 as a multi-stage winged rocket. In 1941 Dr. Walter Thiel calculated one engine with 400,000 lbs. thrust could be developed in three years if given priority.

con't

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
By January 1945 a winged V-2 was successful in trials. A booster with six 56,000 lb. thrust A-4 motors was to be the A-10 that would launch with the A-9 atop it with its 2,200 lb. payload, in this case a nuclear bomb. After boost phase to extraordinary altitude the A-9 would separate and head toward the U.S. gliding on its 29.5-foot wings. Its impact would certainly cause chain reaction and detonation of atomic proportions. The rocket would have a range of 3,105 miles with a 6,500 MPH peak speed.

Paul Harteckk’s and Dr. Wilhelm Ohnesorge’s research theorized that low temperature for the reactor would work as a dirty bomb. Mixed with sand and dust it would leave behind plutonium and radioactive isotopes after detonation in a V-1 or V-2 warhead. A dirty bomb was feasible and possible at any time of the German program.

Dissention of ideas and the small number of scientists involved fortunately hindered developments. The fundamental theories varied widely and many believed a whole nuclear reactor had to be dropped for a nuclear explosion to occur.

The submarine-towed pods with V-2s was pursued to the point that a Type XXI submarine pod was finished by the war’s conclusion earmarked for deployment off the eastern U.S. coast. This was certainly more plausible than the A-9/A-10 in the given time.

At the end of hostilities the French may have found two prototype bomb spheres near Stuttgart submerged in water in a lab. Since they were immersed it meant they were probably ready for testing. They supposedly blew up the complex.

The Germans simply weren’t all on the same page in their efforts and Heisenberg and company didn’t really grasp the integrals to build a good bomb though they had in their power the ability to construct a “dirty” one. Seemingly what they did discover they didn’t capitalize on. Their loss was the Allied world’s gain.

PS
But did they fail? Recently it has been pieced together that a dirty bomb with a small amount of uranium triggered by conventional explosives was experimented with in the Ohrdruf concentration camp area of eastern Germany. Ground zero later became a Soviet munitions depot after the war. Higher than normal levels of radioactive isotopes remain though no longer at dangerous levels.

The alleged test was on March 3, 1945 according to eyewitnesses. A vivid flash of light was followed by a column of smoke and nearby residents suffered nosebleeds and nausea for days. Corpses later disposed of were described as hairless with blisters and raw flesh reminiscent of the Japanese radiation victims.

560 kilos of uranium oxide was shipped to Japan in the U-234. That amount of uranium oxide contained about 3.5 kilos of U-235. That is about 1/5th-1/3rd the amount needed to make a nuclear bomb. The material certainly found its way to Oakridge but there is no way of knowing specifically what device it was used in.

The Japanese had a substantial amount already gleaned from scouring China for their nuclear research facility in North Korea. They had developed gas centrifuges to refine uranium back in the 1930s. The Germans got into that technology about 1942. The benefit was the lack of heavy water needed. Decrypts of messages point to Germany/Japan transfering this technology and material in 1943-44. When Italy capitulated in 1943 a sub with uranium oxide bound for Japan was surrendered in South Africa.

con't

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Also on board the U-234 was lots of cargo. Cargo containers were built to fit in the original mine shafts forward, midships and astern. Four cargo containers were carried topside. 240 tons of cargo were loaded for departure March 25,1945. Cargo included three crated Messershmitt Me-262 jet fighters and an ME-163 rocket-propelled fighter, Henschel HS-293 glider-bomb, extra Junkers jet engines, 10 canisters of uranium oxide, a ton of diplomatic mail, and over 3 tons of technical drawings, plus other technology (torpedo, fuses, armor piercing shells, etc.) Passengers were 9 high technical officers (one general) and civilian scientists.

U-219 and U-195 had delivered 12 V-2s to Japan in 1944. U-859 sunk in 1944 was carrying uranium. The U-219 was turned over to the Imperial Navy to become the I.505. The U-195 became the I.506. There were something like 98 known attempts or successful voyages to Japan so we can only imaging what goodies were sent. Certainly the uranium oxide was not the 1st shipment.

The US had produced only enough material for the 3 bombs- Trinity test, Fat Man and Little Boy. It would have been about 6 months needed to build another so a 10 city nuke tour was just a lot of propaganda.

We must acknowledge that as the victor, the Allies, a purposeful campaign was, and still is waged to downplay Axis success. There are still documents classified from WW 2 that have nothing to do with nuclear secrets. Other things have been declassified over the years. Some material declassified only in 2001 regarding the nuclear, bio, chemical weapons and other technology pursued by the Axis. There is new information still coming forth about WW 2.

It is so easy to poo-poo things and make ridiculous statements such as "they could have never done this or that." It was Allied business to counter Axis propaganda with Allied BS and to downplay Axis successes. Everyone has this picture of Werner Heisenberg and a handful of nerds in a little lab as he passively sabotaged the whole German nuclear war effort. There were many other people dedicated to the nuclear puzzle and alternatives to a nuclear bomb but using nuclear material offensively. In short, all most people know is what has been popularized. When obscure references are made to seemingly improbable Axis weaponry people are conditioned to reject them. It is implied that the Germans, Italians and Japanese were too inferior to outshine the Anglo-Saxon juggernaut of intelligence.

There were over 200,000 people working on various rocket programs in Germany yet we have been led to believe that one science geek was alone bearing the weight of the Reich's success or failure to develop the only warhead that would even justify the rocket program's huge
expenditures.

So you’ve heard the Germans were nowhere near developing a nuclear bomb like the pair used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. True enough. But as we fear small, “dirty” nukes in the hands of terrorists today, scientists in Germany had the simple technology in World War II and a means of delivery.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cruizer
By January 1945 a winged V-2 was successful in trials. A booster with six 56,000 lb. thrust A-4 motors was to be the A-10 that would launch with the A-9 atop it with its 2,200 lb. payload, in this case a nuclear bomb. After boost phase to extraordinary altitude the A-9 would separate and head toward the U.S. gliding on its 29.5-foot wings. Its impact would certainly cause chain reaction and detonation of atomic proportions. The rocket would have a range of 3,105 miles with a 6,500 MPH peak speed.

And, the 6500 mph velocity is still much slower than the velocity of UFOs especially the one over Washington D.C. in 1952.

What Radar Tells About Flying Saucers

"Considering the objects' relative position, just before they vanished, this last would require a speed of from 5,000 to 7,000 m.p.h. At the time, this seemed unbelievable to Barnes and the other controllers. But Captain Pierman later confirmed the objects' tremendous speed."

"They'd go up and down at terrific speed, or streak off and disappear. Between Washington and Martinsburg, we saw six of these fast moving lights. [Control Center showed them at the same position.] I don't know what they were, but they weren't shooting stars."

"Another confirmation of the visitors' incredible speed came later that night, from the Washington tower. Operator Joe Zacko had been watching the A.S.R. scope when one of the mystery objects abruptly appeared just west of Andrews Field. Unlike the slower M.E.W., the A.S.R., with its 28-r.p.m. antenna, can track extremely high speeds. As Zacko watched, fascinated, the blips made a bright streak or trail, heading north- northeast toward Riverdale. Then the trail ended as swiftly as it had come."

"Howard Cocklin, hastily called over by Zacko, also saw the bright trail. Together they figured the object's speed from its trace."

"It had been making two miles per second -7,200 m.p.h."

www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...

Clearly, the UFOs were definitely NOT man-made aircraft of any kind.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry I mistakenly said U-237 i my post.

Despite that what I said still stands , Germany never ever not even in the most blatant conspiracy theory ever had the resources to devote to producing weapons grade material.

Both Heavy water and Uranium refinement required massive investments in Electricity and Germany never devoted that resource to these ends. The U.S. did. The Norsk Plant was a failure in terms of Heavy Water delivered to Germany.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The stealth bomber is based on technology the germans had in ww2, its hard to believe it took our government 50 years to develope it when we now have computers the size of cell phones put out by corporations, and this is the highest technology they have so far for planes?....
I still think alien life is probably out there somewhere and maybe here as well but alot of sightings are probably manmade. just think what it would mean for space exploration? are those missions to mars just a decoy for putting the money elsewhere? how far out into space have we gone then? theres more questions than answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join