It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up: Ufos Are Man Made Machines!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
THAT WEB PAGE WAS A GREAT PAGE OF INFORMATION RIGHT here.. www.eyepod.org...

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MIKESINGH FOR THAT INFO IT WAS A GREAT READ...I HAD NO IDEA THE NAZI'S WERE THAT INVOLVED INTO THE CREATION OF DISC OBJECT..IVE HEARD OF FOO FIGHTERS AND ALL THAT, BUT I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WERE IN ANYWAY THAT INVOLVED...PRETTY NEAT STUFF THANKS

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Skeptik1st]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You have a U2U

[edit on 6-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
lol,This guy created a thread and everybody says the same thing,
What about the past, It was my first question as well,
And we were called the fools.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Some UFOs are NOT man-made! In fact, the Air Force Academy threw some light on that fact back in the 1960's when it mentioned some UFO encounters of the former Soviet Union and the U.S. Air Force. To further add, my own UFO experience over Vietnam back in 1968 proved to me that some UFOs are not man-made. UFOs over Vietnam were known as "helicopters" so as to not bring attention to the public.

------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTORY SPACE SCIENCE - VOLUME II
CHAPTER XXXIII
UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS
DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS - USAF
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE ACADEMY

“More recently, on 24 July 1957 Russian anti-aircraft batteries on the Kouril Islands opened fire on UFO's. Although all Soviet anti-aircraft batteries on the Islands were in action, no hits were made. The UFO's were luminous and moved very fast.”

“ We too have fired on UFO's. About ten o'clock one morning, a radar site near a fighter base picked up a UFO doing 700 mph. The UFO then slowed to 100 mph, and two F-86's were scrambled to intercept. Eventually one F-86 closed on the UFO at about 3,000 feet altitude. The UFO began to accelerate away but the pilot still managed to get within 500 yards of the target for a short period of time. It was definitely saucer-shaped. As the pilot pushed the F-86 at top speed, the UFO began to pull away. When the range reached 1,000 yards, the pilot armed his guns and fired in an attempt to down the saucer. He failed, and the UFO pulled away rapidly, vanishing in the distance.”

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

...and we wonder why the aliens aren't making contact with us.

[Mod Edit: removed unecessary quote of the Entire previous post]

[edit on 10/6/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

thank you for giving me something to reply to.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwar
All the alien mind parafernalia that one swallows and another vomites on an endless copy paste disseminated like viruses through the media and the internet is all engenieered govervenmental crap to confuse our little and innocent heads, leading us to think that these species "must be very advanced"..... WRONG!! THERE'S NO ALIENS!!! SORRY!!! Its all TERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY behind ufos, technology wich exists for more than 60 years, invented initially by the great genius called Nikola Tesla and perfected by the US military after the second war with the efforts of Nazi rocket scientist Von Braun and his crew, after being taken to the US under the famous Paperclip op.

Please show us where these UFOs were man-made aircraft back in 1952. Many people today are unaware of what happened over our nation's capital back in July 1952, but you can go to your local library and pulled some microfilm from August 1952 and beyond to find what happened including the following publication.

LIFE Magazine, August 4, 1952, pages 39-40

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1952 Washington D.C. UFO Incidents

www.ufocasebook.com...

www.ufocasebook.com...

July 13: 0400 EDT.
National Airlines plane en route to National Airport, about 60 mi. SW of the city observed a blue- white ball of light hovering to the west. Object then "came up to 11,000 ft. [and] then maintained a parallel course, on the same level, at the same speed, until the aircraft pilot turned on all lights. Object then departed from the vicinity at an estimated 1000 m.p.h. Weather was excellent for observation." The crew said the object "took off up and away." No other air traffic was reported in the area at the time. (AF Int.)

www.project1947.com...

“…the skies above the nation's capital were crowded with UFOs darting here and there, over the White House, over the Capitol Building, over the Pentagon“.

“They were seen from the ground, seen and also detected on radar from control towers at Washington National Airport, Bolling Air Force Base across the Potomac River, and from nearby Andrews Air Force Base. The radar operators conferred by telephone to ensure they were tracking the same targets. In many cases, airline pilots flying in the area were able to provide visual confirmation of radar tracking.”

“The appearance of unidentified objects flying with impunity over the heart of the American government and its military establishment was embarrassing to the Department of Defense, whose responsibility it was to protect the country from airborne intrusion. A flood of questions from reporters led the U.S. Air Force to call its biggest but also most embarrassed and confused press conference since World War II.”

ufologie.net...

The Book

www.amazon.com...

“It was Saturday night, July 19, 1952 -- 50 years ago this weekend -- one of the most famous dates in the bizarre history of UFOs. Before the night was over, a pilot reported seeing unexplained objects, radar at two local Air Force bases -- Andrews and Bolling -- picked up the UFOs, and two Air Force F-94 jets streaked over Washington, searching for flying saucers.”

“Then, a week later, it happened all over again -- more UFOs on the radar screen, more jets scrambled over Washington. Across America, the story of jets chasing UFOs over the White House knocked the Korean War and the presidential campaign off the front pages of newspapers.”

" 'Saucer' Outran Jet, Pilot Reveals," read the banner headline in The Washington Post.

"JETS CHASE D.C. SKY GHOSTS," screamed the New York Daily News.

"AERIAL WHATZITS BUZZ D.C. AGAIN!" shouted the Washington Daily News.

“Airline, civil and military pilots described the objects as looking like the lit end of a cigarette or a cluster of orange and red lights. “

“One jet pilot observed 4 lights in the vicinity of Andrews Air Force Base, but was not able to over-take them, and they disappeared in about two minutes.”

www.ufoevidence.org...

“Around midnight on July 19, 1952, radar operators at Washington National Airport noted several 'blips' on the radar over Washington D.C. (15 miles from the Washington National airport). These objects appeared to be traveling at 100 to 130 m.p.h. and would then suddenly accelerate to unbelievable speeds - sometimes in excess of 7,200 m.p.h. Washington National radar operators immediately contacted a local radio operator who confirmed that he too was tracking the objects. With two confirmations in hand they decided to further clarify the situation with Andrews Air Force Base.”

www.spartechsoftware.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, do we fire on our own secret aircraft over large cities?

Photo

www.rense.com...

[edit on 6-10-2006 by skyeagle409]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
I dont think UFOs are Alien and while some sightings are down to people misidentifying military craft most are fairly common phenomena misidentified or people drunk and halucinating. Just to make my point again theres absolutely no evidence whatsoever UFOs are Alien in any way none at all. Theres absolutely no evidence Aliens are any more real than santa and the tooth fairy. To put it bluntly Earth is not being visited reexamine your beliefs and do some "real" research.

I often tell the skeptics to do some "real" research because they would have found the that the Air Force has already admitted that some UFOs are, in its own words, "interplanetary spaceships."

[Project Sign, EOTS, ATIC, Wright-Patterson AFB, 1948.]

The Air Force's 1952 "Intelligence Report" on UFO maneuvers came to the same conclusion. Air ForceMajor, Dewey Fournet, confirmed the documents.

Also, the U.S. Army has recently confirmed the existence of its "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit (IPU), whose mission was to recover downed spacecrafts and those spacecrafts couldn't have been ours, we didn't launch man into space until many years later and Project Moon Dust and Operation Blue Fly were used to facilitate recovery efforts of the Army's Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit.

Unitl recently, the public was totally unaware of the Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit and its primary mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - fixed bolding

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
interesting so.. Bob lazar and other scientist were used to reverse engineer ufo's they created, this seems very plausible
If you could show some proof I will give your thread a second thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
there really is no reasoning to discuss this. If you can't provide real evidence they are man made...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm sure if we had these super-amazing flying saucer MAN MADE (Capable of traveling in space) craft way back around 1947, there wouldn't have been a Cold War, Vietnam War, Gulf War......

Don't you think we'd have moon bases by now? A full blown New World Order?

So, it's been 60 years already... Why aren't these things doing anything useful?

Oh yeah, that's right... They've been posing for audiences with video camera, and flying over large cities with their lights on (Very secretive indeed.....)

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

In short they prove nothing but you see what you want to see they certainly dont prove Aliens. Edited: All those UFO in ancient art pics are thoroughly debunked here along with their real meanings.

UFO Art Debunked

Is it a coincidence that the UFOs in the two ancient paintings somehow match the UFO in the following photo?

sprezzatura.it...

sprezzatura.it...

Photo

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

I'm sure if we had these super-amazing flying saucer MAN MADE (Capable of traveling in space) craft way back around 1947, there wouldn't have been a Cold War, Vietnam War, Gulf War......Don't you think we'd have moon bases by now? A full blown New World Order? So, it's been 60 years already... Why aren't these things doing anything useful?

Oh yeah, that's right... They've been posing for audiences with video camera, and flying over large cities with their lights on (Very secretive indeed.....)

The government has done a brilliant job of duping those who allow themselves to be duped. For instance, the Air Force first reported that it recovered a "flying saucer." Then, it changed its story and said that what they'd really recovered was a weather balloon.

In 1994, the Air Force changed its story again and claimed that a downed Mogul balloon train was responsible but an official record that I obtained from the U.S. Air Force shows that Mogul balloon train #4, which the Air Force attributed to the Roswell incident, never flew!! It's flight was cancelled due to clouds on June 4, 1947. A previous Mogul balloon flight attempt was also cancelled on June 3, 1947 for the same reason and the next flight didn't fly until June 5, 1947 and was dubbed, Mogul balloon flight #5. There are flight records for Mogul balloon flight #5 but none for Mogul balloon train #4 because that flight was cancelled and never flown but the Air Force was able to dupe the public regardless that it did fly.

The Air Force's next story claimed that alien bodies people saw in 1947 were accident victims of 1956 and 1959 and test dummies whose operations didn't take place until the 1950's but the Air Force managed to fooled the public again!

There's an old saying that goes something like this: "Shame on you for fooling me the first time but shame on me for allowing myself to be fooled a second time.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

2: It's art it could be anything the artist can imagine most were depictions of halos or other religious meanings

I dont like to make assumptions BUT that statement really makes me think your knowledge and understanding on art and Ufology is minimal.

Wow, thats the first time i have see a guy sit in a halo

Another halo shooting a laser beam of sorts ?

That halo is like 300 feet above the guys head?

This guys halo is that far away he need an eye piece to view it ?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by helium3]

yep there are tons of ancient artwork that has ufos in them.....also there is an ancient book that has ufos described in it from beginning to end...and this book may have been given to us by beings not from this world. its the bible.

www.bibleufo.com... tons of things on this site that explains what most humans miss about this book.

jesus christ says in john chapter 8 verse 23
"You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptik1st
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU MIKESINGH FOR THAT INFO IT WAS A GREAT READ...I HAD NO IDEA THE NAZI'S WERE THAT INVOLVED INTO THE CREATION OF DISC OBJECT..IVE HEARD OF FOO FIGHTERS AND ALL THAT, BUT I HAD NO IDEA THAT THEY WERE IN ANYWAY THAT INVOLVED...PRETTY NEAT STUFF THANKS

Was the following incident of 1953, the result of a collision between an F-89 and a Nazi aircraft?

KINROSS (MICHIGAN) JET CHASE
November 23, 1953

"On the night of November 23, 1953, an Air Defense Command radar detected an unidentified "target" over Lake Superior. Kinross Air Force Base, closest to the scene, alerted the 433rd Fighter Interceptor Squadron at Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin, and an F-89C all-weather interceptor was scrambled. Radar operators watched the "blips" of the UFO and the F-89 merge on their scopes, in an apparent collision, and disappear. No trace of the plane was ever found."
www.qtm.net...

BREAKING NEWS!!

This just in!!!! Are there any Nazi markings on this UFO?

www.ufodigest.com...

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Warning.Troller Alert.looks like we had a troller create this thread to rile people up here, with even proving anything that he is saying.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Revelmonk]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Extra-terrestrials exist. The Earth isn't flat anymore. I see this entire thread as nothing more than merely saying that the Earth is the center of the universe and man was a freak happening in this unlimited cosmos. Great cover story, but I see through it. I'd say next time to just go straight for the throat and say it, "hey guys! Earth is the center of the universe!"
Anyway, to the author of this thread; YOU need to wake up. Sure there are now man-made "flying saucer machines". You allow man to make them, yet you don't allow any other creature in the universe to possibly surpass or grasp such an intelligible state of cosmic intelligence. Contradiction? I do give you props for a rather lengthy connotation on attempting to push a retrogade manipulation of people's mind's... mind you, the exact opposite of what you say you stand for. In the end, it's a large place... and if the imagination and the heart can't stand up to the reality of existence then it doesn't have to accept it =)

[edit on 6-10-2006 by UbiquitousInfiniteReality]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
As was already stated, and as is common knowledge to those that have actually done their homework (as opposed to following the spoon-fed nonsense regurgitated by the government/corporate media), UFO's/ET/Dimensionals have been present since the dawn of recorded time, probably much further back than that. So the NAZI/man-made theory, although it may explain SOME phenomena, is HIGHLY weak at explaining ALL phenomena/encounters.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyeagle409

Originally posted by Skeptik1st

Was the following incident of 1953, the result of a collision between an F-89 and a Nazi aircraft?

KINROSS (MICHIGAN) JET CHASE
November 23, 1953

"On the night of November 23, 1953, an Air Defense Command radar detected an unidentified "target" over Lake Superior. Kinross Air Force Base, closest to the scene, alerted the 433rd Fighter Interceptor Squadron at Truax Field, Madison, Wisconsin, and an F-89C all-weather interceptor was scrambled. Radar operators watched the "blips" of the UFO and the F-89 merge on their scopes, in an apparent collision, and disappear. No trace of the plane was ever found."
www.qtm.net...

BREAKING NEWS!!

This just in!!!! Are there any Nazi markings on this UFO?

www.ufodigest.com...

www.nuforc.org...

Wow - an object on the bottom!! Ok, there are lots of ship salvage operators in MI so where is the mufon or other funding and the salvage operation. This would be HUGE.
Heck, somebody call Geraldo before the military gets there and keep the cameras rolling. We should have an ATS field trip just to keep the info flowing and make sure none of us disappear into them there concentration camps....

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Just a tad off subject, but you guys have to go back and read through that NaziUFO site again. Didn't you see this passage near the bottom:

"...The SS RuSHA, (Rasse und SeidlungsHauptAmt- Race and Settlement Bureau) began in 1942 to take women of Aryan decent (Volksdeutsch) from the Ukraine solely for the purpose of transporting them to Base 211. Ten thousand women between the ages of 17-24, blonde and well proportioned, were recruited for the project along with 2,500 Waffen SS soldiers serving in Russia. The goal of this massive undertaking was to create a colony at Base 211 suitable for habitation and continued development of the Thule-Vril technology..."

Where are these women (and their offspring) now? Has anyone found the Neu Schwabenland underground complex in Antarctica? Why don't we hear anything about the thousands of 'missing scientists/intellectuals/chosen ones' that were u-boated there after WWII? Didn't ANY of the discs survive. Why can't the technology be 'recreated' already? Or has it?

anyway - nice thread - thanks for posting. And keep looking up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - added 'ex' tags and replaced 'all italics'

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA

Wow - an object on the bottom!! Ok, there are lots of ship salvage operators in MI so where is the mufon or other funding and the salvage operation. This would be HUGE.
Heck, somebody call Geraldo before the military gets there and keep the cameras rolling. We should have an ATS field trip just to keep the info flowing and make sure none of us disappear into them there concentration camps....

I've heard that operations have been put off until next year. That would probably give the government enough time to plant a weather balloon next to the F-89. Clearly, the saucer-shaped object is not an aircraft nor part of the F-89 itself.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwwar
Wake Up: Ufos Are Man Made Machines!!!!!!

I already know as a fact that some UFOs are not man-made machines. NORAD also tracks them flying in from deep space. You can be sure that this UFO was not a Nazi flying machine.

A UFO The Military Tracked
May 5, 1984; USDSP Satellite detects "fastwalker"
Article by Dave Kauble

(Based on the Discovery Channel Segment, "Fast Walker")

"

MAY 5, 1984, an alert was triggered at the North America Air Defense Command. Moving at 22,000 miles per hour, it was heading toward Earth and had been determined to NOT be incoming ballistic missiles, or any other type of conventionally explainable object. Once tracked, it was code-named "Fast Walker,"

www.nicap.org...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - added 'ex' tags

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join