It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know whats going to happen..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hey iam from ireland myself and tralee isnt really a "hotspot" for Ufo sightings or alien abductions anyone from ireland would understand why , the busiest place in ireland for that stuff is in the midlands were i live luckly

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
@Keltoi

Ok so basically around 2007 this world will start to blow up. Any more info on that? I mean what did they told you, when will they save you or such. Any more dates, years when things will happen?

I know for a fact that this world will change in a dramatic way soon, I don't need any proof I just feel it.

And yes Israel is one major player in the end of this world.

But with this end a new beginning will arise so it's not that bad, this world as it is, it's doomed to die.

Keltoi, any more info you can tell us would be welcome.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Pericle]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
UFO Forum Decorum... Please READ BEFORE Posting

Originally posted by Springer
The civil and courteous discussion of ideas, sightings, reports, beliefs, opinions and stories is what this forum is for. It is NOT a bully pulpit for or against the potential reality of aliens from extraterrestrial origin.

presenting your life experience or opinions/beliefs on the subject as just that, your opinions, beliefs and experiences and I will not tolerate ANYONE getting rude or acting uncivil toward those who would share these things with our community.

If the Members don't want to read the information they won't and the thread will die, we do NOT need some sort of self appointed vigilante group policing threads on ATS ...

*bold emphasis mine

As per the above, the snide, rude, and baiting comments stop now.

This includes ALL members active in this thread.

If your post is an attempt to ridicule another member's thoughts, beliefs or ideas, DO NOT POST.

ANY member who chooses to ignore this warning should expect a Warn and points deduction.

It is that simple.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thank you for quoting!

This forum is for the open minded, it is against the rules ridicule another member of the forum because there information, thoughts, and opinions goes against most peoples closeminded consept of What is reality.

Before, those who believed that airplanes could fly and be built was looked upon as insane, idiot, loony etc.

Before, people that believed that the earth was round was looked upon as insane, idiot, loony etc.

Do you see any pattern?

[edit on 10/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join