It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i know whats going to happen..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
SHA

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Keltoi, what about before your supposed abduction? have you seen any ufo's before? I'm only asking because I've seen some myself, more than 20 I think and one in particular that I caught descending above me and my sister! I really believe there are other alien civs out there and I wish to see them before I die, they must hold a lot of answers with them.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Are you simply wondering if others have had the same experience?

Yes exactly.Some people are not happy unless you tell them what you ate for breakfast.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Actually I think many of us are interested in hearing what you have to say but your not going anywhere with it.

You give one liners with attitude.

Why don't you settle down and just write it all down so we know exactly what you are talking about. Give a little more details.
Thanks

SHA

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Could you pls answer my question Keltoi?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by SHA]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keltoi

Originally posted by Kruel
Are you simply wondering if others have had the same experience?

Yes exactly.Some people are not happy unless you tell them what you ate for breakfast.

I think that just about everyone would be happy if you would tell us your story in detail. How can anybody say that they had the same experience when you have barely explained yours? We're not asking you to recall every minute detail about the experience, just more details than "They showed me Earth", that doesn't really say anything.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
all i think this is, is just a flaming bag of poo, without any responses i wont be satisfied. im not saying this never happened but i cant believe you for makin a 2 sentence statement saying the world will be destroyed and you will be rescued

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
2pages in still nothing
if your going to leave the story like that this thread should be closed
if what happened to you is real you would have more to say then a few lines.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ROFL

He, She, It, aint going to say anything cause it was just a dream, not to mention he, she, it, would probably get debunked fast if it was anything, besides no show-n-tell usually means it's a fake, or they just haven't come up with a good story to base it on yet. It almost sounds like it could turn into a Steven King mini-series, but atleast we have previews on that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
on 3/6/03 i was driveing through a mountain pass near the town of tralee, ireland ,it was 10pm roughly.the road was a quite shortcut home.i was 3/4 of the way over the pass,my car died i tryed to start it ,nothing .i felt uneasy in the car so i got out,walked around in the dark for a while in a kind of a daze.i sat back into the car after about 5 minutes, a few seconds later (i didnt put the key in the ignition) the radio,wipers,lights,horn,central locking,etc started going off.after that i found it hard to breath and passed out.when i woke i was still in the car,i saw a light purple flashing like a strobe and a buzz that sounded like a 2 stroke engine.i was sure i was dead when i saw what came next,a being that looked human(i cant say if it was male or female) spoke to me without moveing its lips.it told me what lay in store for humanity.that there would be many false wars up until 2007,in the middle of 2007 a war like no other war will go global along with disease and starvation on an epic scale.the war will start and in israel 2/3 of humanity will be wiped out.a new age of misery will emerge for those that that survive.it told me that the children of sirius will survive the agony and earth will be reborn with esoteric knowledge.i woke sitting in my car,it was 5am in the morning but i felt like i was away for weeks.

[edit on 6/10/06 by Keltoi]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I agree with CYRAX the more of these type of posts I read the more i think it makes ats look bad. They are willing posting flat out lies! How many posts have claimed they have been in contact with aliens and aliens know all and are all and blah blah blah, or the ones where someone claims to have an ability that could very easily be proven but when questioned they take the high road claiming your not enlightened or as evolved or whatever. I hear by swear off all posts that have "proof of aliens, reptillions ect". No more wild nonsense off the wall freaky alien out of body esp crap! Im entering a 12 step progam.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
blah blah blah,isnt that all hollow minds like yours say anyway,?? blah blah blah

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
FULL MOON,WAY UP HIGH,LOW .IT SEEMS SILLY ,LOW LOW.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
where is tom waits when u need him?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
These new users posting here really give ATS a bad reputation, where is there to go for quality reading / reporting. There's a million of these posts here that fill up the boards and take attention away from more literal, interesting, and questionable stories.

This story / claim isn't really all that new or to me very interesting at all, See: Billy Meier et el.... at least Billy had pictures.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The best thing for you to do would be to make a website, and organize your thoughts. As it is right now, your explanations are not clear. Tripod and Angelfire are good hosting organizations.
There ARE abductees. Some have fearful experiences, and some have good experiences. I am also an abductee. When I found it out, I made 2 websites. Fortunately, my experiences have all been good. If situations are bad, the government and ETs step in and help me....especially if I ASK for help.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
oh yeah, i mess your elitest agenda do i ? you sad excuse for a human, internet hero,3D failure .

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

the government

yeah the government.....fair play . you are one of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
your day will come pal
and dont forget it

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hey Travis Bickle...yeah yeah some day a good rain is gonna come and wash away all this filth....right?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keltoi
on 3/6/03 i was driveing through a mountain pass near the town of tralee, ireland ,it was 10pm roughly.the road was a quite shortcut home.i was 3/4 of the way over the pass,my car died i tryed to start it ,nothing .i felt uneasy in the car so i got out,walked around in the dark for a while in a kind of a daze.i sat back into the car after about 5 minutes, a few seconds later (i didnt put the key in the ignition) the radio,wipers,lights,horn,central locking,etc started going off.after that i found it hard to breath and passed out.when i woke i was still in the car,i saw a light purple flashing like a strobe and a buzz that sounded like a 2 stroke engine.i was sure i was dead when i saw what came next,a being that looked human(i cant say if it was male or female) spoke to me without moveing its lips.it told me what lay in store for humanity.that there would be many false wars up until 2007,in the middle of 2007 a war like no other war will go global along with disease and starvation on an epic scale.the war will start and in israel 2/3 of humanity will be wiped out.a new age of misery will emerge for those that that survive.it told me that the children of sirius will survive the agony and earth will be reborn with esoteric knowledge.i woke sitting in my car,it was 5am in the morning but i felt like i was away for weeks.

[edit on 6/10/06 by Keltoi]

I must say this does not go with what you said in your original post, you sid you were taken and shown the earth, which suggests you were concious and look at the earth from a ship yet here you say you were told by a being what would happen.

Im' a very open minded person but your story doesn't add up!!

<< 1    3 >>

join