It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didnt they plant WMD?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just a thought here... Why didnt the NWO plant the WMD in Iraq? And just tell everyone, "hey we found them!" Case closed...
Becasue when they say its offical, its pretty much a closed subject...
There are so many reasons why I dislike the NWO, but even more reasons to wonder why they havent come up with some wild story like they did 911 for all this? Is it becasue they know if they plant the WMD that someone could say otherwise and everything they did would be discredited and reopened?
Or they didnt find them simply becasue they really didnt need the smoking gun of WMD becasue they already had 911 to go on, and tug at our strings that way?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
IMO it is better that WMDs not be planted to strengthen the divide of America.
Now half of American say that they went into Iraq on a lie while the other half say that WMDs aren’t the reason for being there.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I see! Its easier to control us while we are all at ends with eachother! Keep the people divided, and its easier to pull the right strings when needed to get what they want. Is there a day comming when most people figure this out? And put a stop to this maddness? Or are people just to comfy with this current system?
Or prehaps just to busy working their butts off trying to make ends meat to feed the kids?? Sad

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It really seems to me that every issue in America is politicized. Everything is about “us” and “them.” Both sides accuse the other of destroying America. The names of sides change because they become dirty words that people no longer accept. It was Conservative/Liberal then Right winger/Leftist. Right now it seems to be changing to Traditionalists/Secular-Pprogressive Movement (SPs).
Divide and concur.
America is/was the beacon of freedom. Such a place can not exist in a NWO.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
it reminds me of the southpark episode where half the town protest the war and the other half want it

having a divided nation half of whom want war and half that dont make the nation look less war hungry to others
it also of course allows any interested parties to dicover who in the country wants war who doesnt and through questionaires and petitions they can perhaps remove any trouble makers or earmark potential free thinkers

new topics

top topics

join