It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Call me Taco.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is the Story of why they call me Taco.

Oh Gosh, where do I start? Well, it all started a few days ago when I went school. I started walking down the road and I couldn’t help but notice a small shiny object to the side, so like the raccoon I am, I went ahead and picked it up. Sure enough, a giant portal of energy glowing green and blue swirlies(also shiny) popped up and sucked me through. I had no idea what was going on, and I was glad I brought an extra pair of underwear too, why I bring another pair of underwear with me to school, I don’t know, so don’t ask. Anyways, I popped out through the other side, tumbled and performed a perfect cartwheel-tuck-and roll and received a score of 10, 10 and 9.5(the bastard).

I took a quick look around and found nothing but a shoe, a lace, and orange sherbert icecream. Mmm, icecream*drools*, heh that reminds me of a funny story actually, but wait, that’s for another time. Anyways I picked up the Orange Sherbert and pulled out my spoon and began to eat, leaving the shoe and lace behind me because quite frankly, who needs shoes and laces when you have orange sherbert icecream? So I was walking down this long eerie cave(which should have possibly hinted to the first sight of danger) all the while enjoying my delicious orange sherbert icecream when I tripped and fell on the icecream, getting orange sherbert all over my clothes, and now I was pissed, but there was absolutely nothing I could do, so I simply got up and dusted myself off the best I could and all of a sudden 6 ninjas(pirates are way cooler) jumped out of the shadows and I jumped into my fighting stance. So there we were, staring each other down. The first ninja came from behind me and I so totally saw it, so I punched him and another came from in front of me and I kicked him, both of them fell down and the other four pulled ganged up on me, but I was too much for them. I took them all down and continued on my way through the cave, I had to find a way out of the cave before school began, I couldn’t take another tardiness.

About 20 minutes later, I began to see a small light at the end of the cave and thought “Freedom!” and began to rush towards it, and when I got to it, everything on the other side came into vision, and wouldn’t you know it! A big sign saying “Exit still Under Construction” was there, stupid webmasters, so I was forced to take the even eerier detour. I was on my way once more. Walking down the cave, I found a peculiar trail of kitkats, and I thought “Sweet, chocolate” so I proceeded to eat them and they led me to this big empty cavern in the cave where a giant monster jumped down from a far up ledge and this mega man music cued in, where it was coming from, was a complete mystery. I wondered how I could possibly defeat this giant and all of a sudden this little fairy appeared over my shoulder and told me that the only way to defeat Hvreslegar was to kick him in the belly with the shoe at the beginning of the cave and tie his head down the two couplings on the ground with the lace. Damn, stupid orange sherbert icecream, I hate you! Well, it was me, big fat ugly fat fellow, and of course my trusty knife. Good ole’ Trusty, that’s what I call him. The beast roared and I rawred, my rawr was no match for his roar and I could tell he was frightened. He charged me and I jumped up and did a mid-air flip and spin and landed on his head. I was in the perfect position to strike the back of his neck with good ole’ Trusty. But before I could take care of the monster, 10 Ninjas jumped out from the shadows onto the monster’s back and proceeded to attack me, the monster would have to wait. I immediately engaged the ninjas like before, but this time they brought toys, they had swords that had knives that had arrows! OH NO! To make things worse, they talked… the swords talked! They mocked you and ridiculed you during combat, you have no idea how insanely annoying that can be. Anyways, since Trusty won’t really help me, I summoned a fire breathing dragon using my level 23 summoning skills and also summoned a sword and shield, time to kick some ninja ass medieval style. A little slash here, a big gash there, and all the ninjas succumbed to my blade, but where the dragon went is beyond me, all I know is that someone was going to get stabbed, well two people, my director and the monster. Now, back to the monster, I took out good ole’ Trusty once more and stabbed him in the neck and he fell backwards onto the floor making a large thump and rocks began to fall randomly.

I had defeated the mighty monster of the cave and had leveled up! It was turning out to be a great day, but I was late for school. Oh well, maybe next time. But I had to figure out how to get out of that darn cave and nothing was coming to me, but then a giant flying pirate ship broke through the top of the cave and it was a beautiful sight to see. My rescue had come! Now I can finally go to school and get on with my life, but before I could celebrate, I got up onto the deck of the ship and wouldn’t you know it? The ship was being operated by ninjas! Well, back to battle!

Let me know what you think.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I dunno, if I was Taco I would have gone back for the shoe and lace. Those KitKats would never have tempted me either, because I love Sweet Marie's more than life itself.

mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Good story, SS

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL DOES BEING CALLED TACO HAVE DO DO WITH THIS STORY!?

still, that is a very funny story!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hmm, thank you... old story too!

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
they call me bak'n.....but uh that has more to do with my hippieish tendencies not with....energy...and racoons and kit kats i wouldve understood if it was that chocolate covered cherry mash but.......oh who am i kidding i didnt even read the story.......we call my homeboy paco taco too

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is totally meritted: o.O

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
now that i read this i have to say it was very funny and sounds alot like a good plot for a action comedy or something

new topics

top topics

join