It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Cures for Ridding our Lives of Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
1) Prayer to God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Our prayer is conducted with humble and contrite Hearts, Souls, and Minds.

2) Reading the Holy Bible. This is accomplished with in-depth Holiness, Virtuousness, and Righteousness.

3) Attending Religious Service. This is accomplished with Great Humbleness and Meekness.

4) Associate with others who have Spiritual Beliefs. This can greatly enhance our own Faith, Hope, Charity, and Love.

5) Proactivity in assisting others to start Faith, regain Faith, or Increase Faith. This can require great patience but potentially offers Spiritual rewards to all involved.

Would you add, subtract, and/or change the order of my five?

God Bless All!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree, GreatTech, with all you've said here.

Many other people would as well.

However, most of us who believe, don't often seem to be able to muster the Spiritual Strength in order to carry all this out.

But, if we Build the Solar Bodies(in order to Be Born Again through Christ) and annihilate the ego indefinitely(to perform the same Christic Drama that our Saviour did) through Chastity and Comprehension based on meditation, then perhaps we'll have Conscious-Faith as opposed to blind-faith, in order to actually live the Doctrine.

The three factors:

There are four types of schools:

1. Schools that teach how to crystallize the soul
2. Schools that teach how to crystallize the soul and to incarnate the Spirit (the Being)
3. Schools that assist as a form of kindergarten to humanity
4. Schools of Black Magic.

...Every school that teaches how to create the soul and Spirit is a school of regeneration. The schools that teach only how to crystallize the soul do good work, but those that teach how to create the soul and Spirit do superior work...

...Every authentic school of regeneration teaches the three basic factors for the Revolution of the consciousness.

These three factors are: to die; to be born; to sacrifice ourselves for humanity. The pluralized "I" has to die in order to create the soul.

Also, one could study the chapter from the excellent book "The Perfect Matrimony" titled "The Death of Satan".

Some things to consider...

Regards

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tamahu, thank you for your comments.

There might be four schools of thought regarding LIVING THE DOCTRINE:

1) Those that know the doctrine, and live it. Those that do this have the most potential for living the most authoritative doctrine of the time.

2) Those that know the doctrine, and do not live it. Those that do this have the most potential for creating the most improved and authoritative doctrine in the future.

3) Those that do not know the doctrine, and live it. Those that do this have the most potential for accepting the most authoritative doctrine of the current time.

4) Those that do not live the doctrine, and do not live it. Those that do this have the most potential for accepting the most authoritative doctrine of the current time and creating the most improved and authoritative doctrine in the future.

We all have Infinite Potential!!!

What do you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Woohooo

I'm the first sane person to post in this thread.

Yay for not being brainwashed

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Rasobasi420, I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile and I believe in God. Those Mensa IQ tests must be insane!!!

Rasobasi420, act out of love not hate!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm in Mensa too.

And yes, many geniuses are insane. Look at, well, just about any genius.

And yes, geniuses can be brainwashed too.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Rasobasi420, do you have perceptions of the earthlife more than the Afterlife? People with more perceptions of the Afterlife care more about the Eternal affairs of other beings than those who perceive more with the earthlife.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Believe me, I care a lot for eternal affairs, and for my soul. I also care for your soul, because it is one and the same.

That's why I get worried when someone posts such brainwashing. It's damaging to my soul, as well as your's.

Go Mensa!!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
though i disagree with every single point you have made and the premise of satan existing, i'd like to thank you for your well-intentioned advice

though, it might be a bit better to add a disclaimer that states that the list has a probability of being completely wrong, as it is faith-based

edit - > also, you might want to add something about following the example of jesus by volunteering in both faith-based and secular charities

[edit on 10/6/06 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Rasobasi420, I tested for Mensa in the 99th percentile and I believe in God. Those Mensa IQ tests must be insane!!!

Rasobasi420, act out of love not hate!!!

brilliance doesn't = sanity

plenty of the greatest minds in history haven't been sane

great example = michaelangelo (plenty of mental problems with this guy)

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
God is the only True Genius. In fact, HE is THE INFINITE GENIUS. All creative blessings come from God.

I consider myself intelligent (although I believe it varies according to time of day), as I believe God has granted the gift of intelligence to ALL human beings.

Can we redirect the discussion to the original post??? All of us want to be enlightened by your Spirit, wisdom, and intelligence regarding peacefully ridding evil from our lives.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I know the one TRUE way of ridding our lives of Satan. It is a tried and tested method as I have never been tempted or anything.

The one true way is..............

Don't believe in him!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
JackofBlades, good point. However, unfortunately, I believe Satan exists. Having this recognition, I believe in no part of Satan's philosophy of anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I like JoB's theory. No Satan, no influence. Acknowledging the existance of a mythological being only allows that being influence over you.

Satan is just one of the ways for the church to control the actions of the individual.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Rasobasi420, Spirituality and religion can be related but not necessarily. Spirituality can be defined as "instants in a being's life where he or she has a close and personal relationship with God." Religion can be defined as "one means of facilitating Spirituality." Spirituality transcends religion and is much more powerful. When we face God in the Afterlife, He will not ask you what religion you are.

By the way, one can say that religion may prevent the rich from murdering the poor just as easily. Governments live richly and only governments begin wars, and the poor are the least protected during war. May there be peace with the rich and poor, always.

My advice to all is to embrace Spirituality with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength and to find one or multiple religions that enhance this Spirituality.

new topics

top topics

join