It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Brown noise"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Is there really such a thing. I watched mythbusters and they debunked it. But , while I watching brainiac, someone I was watching it with really had to go all of a sudden, so, which is right? :bnghd:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure. I have heard its true, but who am I eh?

Actually it turns out that on Brainiac they never actually broadcast it. The 'noise' should be below our hearing range, and the not eplayed on Brainiac was many times higher than the brown note.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 5/10/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here is an ATS thread on this subject.

The Brown Note debunked on MythBusters

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I watch braniac (your talking bout english show , right!!) I've nt sen it on there but I dont see every show, I've only seen referance to the brown note on south park (very funny episode) but if it does work then the people on brainiac should have made a big mess themselves, shouldn't they??
I guessing that it was just coincidence with your friend!

Although I have heard of a pressure point on your body that numbs you half ay down and makes you go #1 and #2 at the same time.
The guy who told me said he learned it in the army in combat training but he never told us the pressure point so we couldn't do it to people ourselves, he could be lying but has anyone else heard of this???

[edit on 6-10-2006 by chris01621]

top topics

join