It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Sale of Executed Falun Gong Prisoners' Organs in China Called 'Shocking'

page: 1

join
share:
Oct

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The Chinese government has been accused of harvesting organs from executed Falun Gong prisoners for sale to wealthy patients in need. The chairman of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee called the issue "so shocking it represents a new form of evil." VOA's Carol Pearson narrates.

www.voanews.com...

the whole world should say no to the evil ccp

mod edit to use "ex" tags instead of "quote" tags
Quote Reference.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey Oct,

I started a similar thread last week on this topic and nobody seemed to care about it....It is a sick and disgusting practice and I would rather die than knowingly have an organ transplanted from an executed prisioner.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by etshrtslr]www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 5-10-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Really?
Hell, if someone was sentanced to death for various crimes... and he had a body of healthy organse, and at the same time there's a hosptial full of dying people whoms ONLY hope is a transplant.. I think its the proper measure to take.

once you break the law, you lose your rights..
Plus, ur dead.. why do you need a healthy liver rotting in the coffin with you.

Might be fitting..
standing at the pearly white gates... god looking over you telling you too bad your stuffed up breaking a law .. oo ... oo no wait.. ur liver just saved a 10yr old child...
thats a major deal,

'' gates screech open ''

welcome to heaven!

Oct

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
if someone was sentanced to death for various crimes...

please read the article carefully, ccp is murdering innocent persons!

Oct

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I started a similar thread last week

More and more people are saying no to the evil ccp.

On September 26, derStandard, one of the three mainstream newspapers in Austria, carried a report from the Austria News Agency about Falun Gong practitioners being killed for organ harvesting and transplantation.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

once you break the law, you lose your rights..

I will be the first to agree with that....but when innocent people are being executed for organs then somthing is seriously wrong.

Nie was accused of attacking a woman in a field near his home, but only after his execution did another man confess to the attack.

Amnesty International says the demand for transplant organs may be driving the high number of executions in China.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oct, are you getting paid to spam Anti-Chinese posts on this board by Falun Gong?
Just click On Oct's threads and you can see EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are bashes against the PRC. Every single one. Don't believe me? Try it out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't be surprsied one bit... after all, FLG owns a propaganda machine - FREE newspapers in Chinese and English.

Back on topic. These organs come from criminals who were already executed. How bad is it really to take the organs off a dead person and give life to someone who is in dire need of it?

Even with this controversy, the PRC has recently BANNED the sale of human organs and now requires WRITTEN permission from the donors. There is NO PROOF AT ALL that the donations were not of consent. Only assumptions, and we all know that assuming leads to ignorance.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Oh BTW, can you please tell Master Li I am interested in joining his "excercise group."

I'm sure I'd fit in... I'm an anti-homosexual, anti interracial marriage believer in an iminent Alien invasion waiting for Master Li to turn into a god and take all of us FLGers to heaven! (SARCASM)

lmao, and they refer to your evil cult as an "excercise group."

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Only assumptions, and we all know that assuming leads to ignorance.

If you believe that your baseless rhetoric is denying ignorance, then maybe you need to grab a dictionary.

Accusing a member that disagrees with the PRC of being a paid spammer. Yeah, you've done really well. Keep up the good work. Deny that ignorance.

Back on topic you went, only to fall right back off.

If this is true (which is possible) then there should be inquiries looking into it. Instead of people sitting on their sofa "denying ignorance" by choosing to remain ignorant to anything outside their bubble.

[edit on 10/6/06 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Canadian MP David Killgour and Canadian Human Rights lawyer David Matas investigated this and neither of them are FLG members. A PDF of the report can be found here.

I might not object to the practice so much if it weren't political prisoners that were being harvested.

Here's an archived page of what these transplants will cost you if you go to China.

oops, fixed link

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

Accusing a member that disagrees with the PRC of being a paid spammer. Yeah, you've done really well. Keep up the good work. Deny that ignorance.

Back on topic you went, only to fall right back off.

If this is true (which is possible) then there should be inquiries looking into it. Instead of people sitting on their sofa "denying ignorance" by choosing to remain ignorant to anything outside their bubble.

[edit on 10/6/06 by niteboy82]

You know what's ironic? Oct has accused me of being a CCP Net agent for disagreeing with HIM in previous threads and one quick look at all the threads he started will reveal that it just so happens to be that EVERY SINGLE ONE is an anti-China thread.

Anyways, back on topic. There is NO BUBBLE whatsoever I choose to remain in. I would applaud a more open investigation since people are stating that the "CCP is evil" before the facts are even straightened out.

You're completely right - there is no proof, no facts, only assumptions and skepticism; yet everyone here is screaming as if those assumptions are correct. Until proof, I don't think anyone should go be making such statements as QUOTE: "the whole world should say no to the evil ccp"

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I wasn't screaming.

Not everyone can be easily dismissed with the 'evil cult' argument.

If this kind of thing isn't occuring then how come the estimated wating time for a living donor kidney transplant cited by China International Organ Transplant is one week to one month, with the guarantee that if the first organ isn't up to snuff you will receive a new organ from a living donor within one week?

As for the kidney transplantation , it may take one week to find a suitable donor,the maximum time being one month. Although the procedure to select a donor is very strict,, the transplant operation will be terminated if the doctor discovers that there is something wrong with the donor's organ . If this happens, the patient will have the option to be offered another organ donor and have the operation again in one week.

en.zoukiishoku.com...

It can take up to three years to find a suitable donor in the US, and they have some of the best healthcare in the world (for a price).

If organs aren't for sale, why is CIOT advertising transplants to foreigners? Also, why is it that in a communist society, where everyone is supposed to be taken care of by the party, tens of thousands of Chinese citizens can't get transplants, but Japanese businessmen can get them?

Why would Chinese people want to sell organs to a people they hate, when tens of thousands of their own citizens are going without?

[edit on 7-10-2006 by Duzey]

Oct

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Originally posted by niteboy82

an anti-China thread.

That is libeling, China is a great country, but ccp is the evilest in the universe.

top topics

join