It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Food!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'....... So I says to myself, Self, what do you think is the perfect food?.....
Hmmmmm.......... The perfect food...........the perfect food?....
C'mon brain, do some thinkin' here........

Chicken? Mmmmm I like chicken. Yep, I like chicken alot. But you gotta pluck off those feathers and stuff. And what's with that little red thing under a chickens chin? Besides, Jensouth would be really mad at me! Nope not perfect.......

Frog legs? You need to eat like a million of 'em. Besides they taste like chicken. Nope, not perfect.

Alligator? Hmmmm, tastes really good, and I could always make a really cool pair of boots with the skin! But tryin' to catch that alligator isn't so easy. Try tellin' that alligator to calm down 'cause you want to eat it, doesn't help - trust me. Besides it tastes like chicken...... Nope not perfect.

Jeezus Christmas! Does everything taste like freakin' chicken?

Hmmmmm, I'm really thinkin' hard here........
The perfect food......Man I really like to eat alot of different food and stuff, what would be the perfect food?

Wait! I got it! The perfect food has to be Fluffernutter! Oh man that is such good thinkin'! Yep, Fluffernutter is the perfect food.

It has a shelf life of like a million years.

It tastes really good. And it comes in those really cool plastic jars. When you're done eatin' that fluffernutter, you can use that really cool plastic jar to put really cool stuff in like marbles, and shiny things.

And hows this for some good thinkin'? When your wallpaper starts to fall down - yep, you guessed it, put some of that fluffernutter on the back of that wallpaper, and it will stick that wallpaper back on that wall!

Wait! Brain I love you! If you have an ant problem. You take some of that fluffernutter, and put it on a piece of paper, and put it on the floor. Those ants will climb on that fluffernutter, and get stuck! I bet those ants would be so surprised when they're all stuck to that fluffernutter and stuff. Then you throw away that paper with all those ants on it! Man, that is some good stuff!

Or like if your loser brother in law is asleep on the couch, you can take some of that fluffernutter, and put it all over his face. Then throw a bunch of feathers at his face, and those feathers will stick! I bet he'll be so surprised when he wakes up, and thinks he turned into a chicken!

Yep, Fluffernutter is the perfect food!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sorry but being English and all I dont know what fluffernutter is?
If you can tell me what it is maybe I can agree, the only thing I can think of is Nutella
which is chocolate and hazelut spread, is it anything like that??

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Sorry but being English and all I dont know what fluffernutter is?
If you can tell me what it is maybe I can agree, the only thing I can think of is Nutella
which is chocolate and hazelut spread, is it anything like that??

Hmmmm.........Now that really makes me do some thinkin'! Nope not like Nutella, which is delicious! Fluffernutter is a really cool Marshmallow cream. Like if you take marshmallows and stuff, and mix them in a mixer and it turns into a cream.
Mmmmmmm..........Fluffernutter..........

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I love meat, so cheap laboratory-grown perfect meat has to be the ultimate food..

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
I love meat, so cheap laboratory-grown perfect meat has to be the ultimate food..

Hey, now that's some good thinkin'! Yep, Slim Jims are darn near a perfect food! Yep you can eat those Slim Jims, and when you're done you can use the grease on your fingers to lube those squeakin' hinges on your doors.

Yep that is some dandy thinkin' there Thain Esh Kelch!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Fluffernutter sounds tasty, damn shame we dont get it in England.

But what if you took that fluffernutter and smeared it all over those slimjims which we also dont get in England, wouldn't the 2 nicest foods together just make one awsome snack??

Call it slimnutter!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
Fluffernutter sounds tasty, damn shame we dont get it in England.

But what if you took that fluffernutter and smeared it all over those slimjims which we also dont get in England, wouldn't the 2 nicest foods together just make one awsome snack??

Call it slimnutter!

Oh man! I think that you can do thinkin' as good as me! Now that's some good thinkin' and stuff!
Slimnutter - I bet we'd make a lot of money sellin' those slimnutters!
Wait! We can serve slimnutters when we practice the perfect religion!!!
Oh man that's good stuff!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The perfect food has to be Ramen Noodles, convenient packages, super long shelf life, really cheap, easy to make, just add water, lots of flavors...

yep Ramen Noodles is perfect

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
In england we have super noodles so i'm guessing there pretty much the same things, but you saying about lots of flavours, how about we make some slimnutter
flavour noodles, surely they will be very tasty seeing as they are 3 perfect foods all put in one.

top topics

join