It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this red tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
First of all I'd like to solemnly state how much I enjoy reading through various topics posted on this website. I've been doing so for a long time before my decision to sign myself up!

Most people I know, including myself consider me an avid and determined conspiracy theorist. My interests include, but are not limited to, alien abduction, government cover-up and scandals, religious doctrines and MKULTRA. I have had, or have known personally, people who claim to have info regarding these subjects. And yet some things I simply discover and aim to uncover without any prior knowledge.

What I mean in my intro title about red tape is that there appears to be a large amount of it here, yes here at AboveTopSecret.com/forums. From what I can gather, there seems to be more skeptics than conspirists. Which is great, don't get me wrong! But to my understanding, if one knows of a valid conspiracy, this is the place to discuss it with like minds-with an intention to uncover, not mask or toss away because it just seems or sounds too outlandish. That's what conspiracies are all about, isn't it?

For me, the more extreme it sounds, the more apt I am to want to uncover divulge it.

Once again, thank you for the site. I personally hope we can ALL work more together as a team with the same agenda to remove all the red tape and dust so that we can reveal what's behind or beneath.

I'm willing. Are you?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Welcome, HarpStrings!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

new topics

join