It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 17 Taurus-Littrow modified image?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was reading about John Lear and about Apollo 17 hidden mission to explore the entrance at Taurus-Littrow. I was looking for some images and came across this one:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

Now i noticed something strange in the centre of the image, did some minor adjustments (hue-4,saturation+91,lightness-44) and this was the result:

(or goto lycos page for bigger image)

Now this could be a coincidence or a spot on the lens but I would swear that there is something/someone is standing there. It looks like an Astronaut brushed out?
What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That is strange there also appears to be something in the bottom right of the photo as well not sure what it is but it doesn’t look like it belongs there.

AlBeMeT

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nice find chello!!!

Took it into photoshop, mixed around with some advanced filters, and didnt like what I found - to me it actually looks like a cloacked being stood there watching the camera - I know it sounds nuts but if its not airbrushed out astronauts then i really think some thing was watching them.. oR a combination of both... but i say they didnt see it, and only modern computers have allowed us to swap /change an image around / about.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have to agree.

I have seen something like this when someone used his cell phone, I also think night vision works.

That was a good find.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Really interesting find, also what's the link to the original thread regarding Nansen/Appolo 17 hidden mission. I've been looking for it and can't find it.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Originally posted by BASSPLYR

Really interesting find, also what's the link to the original thread regarding Nansen/Appolo 17 hidden mission. I've been looking for it and can't find it.

keithlaney.net hidden mission of apollo 17

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
NASA has now changed the original image!
Better brushed or was it a "bad" image in the first place?
I have the original from the nasa site still on my page:

my webspace

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OK did a little tone adjustment and highlighted the thing we are on about.
It does look like something that is cloaked.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
There is a very high resultion version of that Apollo photo AS17-146-22390 here:

High resolution AS17-146-22390

See if you still can find it there.

Photo was last updated Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:23 AM.

[edit on 15-1-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You say you messed around with the image on PhotoShop, Could upload the images so that we can see whats there?

I for one would be VERY interested to see the image through filters etc.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I embossed the hell out of it, I still dont know what it could be but it came out pretty cool.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
they air brushed the crap out of the newer picture. they dont even have the rock cluster on thr right anymore. NASA is hinding something... why

posted on Jan, 16 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

fuzz with it enough and I see a classic bug eyed monster.... odd that...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It's Pedobear!!

Run for your poopers!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
MAN. You might have something here!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I tried the same thing in Photoshop myself, and I got nothing so I figure I was doing something wrong, but nevermind. I doubt it's an airbrushed astronaut because NASA would have access to the BEST graphic artist, they wouldn't leave trace like that. If there is something in the photo, it's more likely that it's gone unnoticed until you picked it out.

new topics

top topics

join