It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A City on Mars?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Behind every curtain there is something. The Earth's Moon is an incredible complex base of operations.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
You say that the Moon is an incredibly complex base of operations. So does John Lear.

But the moot question is why are they no images of the Moon that can conclusively prove that so called mining operations are going on there? Agreed as you contend that Mars has a 'civilisation' that has stealth tech to camouflage itself. So we can't see much of what's going on there. But if there are mining ops on the Moon, these can't be hidden by stealth tech because we don't have that kind of technology to hide vast areas.

And if we don't have that kind of tech, then how are we hiding everything that's going on?

So called 'mining' ops can't be hidden. The whole Moon has been photographed. But...

So I think that all this is nothing but humbug. No one from Earth has established any 'base' up there!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I am referring to alien bases with a plural, in other words I think we were waived off after the moon landings. The Earth's Moon is a stationary satellite approx 250,000 miles away. Now many years ago before satellite communications networks, we on Earth transmitted and bounced signals off the moon and back, capturing and receiving signals by using hugh dishes on Earth. The dilema is that we on Earth had a much greater delay in recieving radio, VHF, UHF microwave and other communications transmissions then we did with satellites. The Moon bounce was a less exspensive way to transmit and recieve communications, but presented too much of a time delay interference and loss of signal between transmission and receiving the signal, in other words unreliability and quality. With satellites it is who has the money to set up communications networks that routes the majority of signals thru specific Geo satellites to contol, monitor and charge for transmission and reception of basicly all means of communications other than Earth based. So with the advent of satellite technology and the cost of sending humanoid Earthlings to the Moon for a few rocks it was cheaper not to go back to the Moon we were told. Your probably saying thats fine and dandy but what does this have to do with actually seeing mining operations and strange things on the Moon thru satellite, telescope and previous manned missioned photos. I will continue to explain tommorrow why I think we were waved off and what I think is actually on the moon. I will discuss what I think is the master plan.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I believe alien bases are prevalent on the Earth's Moon. Where is the proof you ask? The proof is in the photos of the Moon. You say I do not see anything, where? Many locations on the Moon's surface, and you are unable to see these things because you have not been trained to see them yet. This is not a cop out but you will eventually learn to see these things. You must learn to see patterns. Now for The Master Plan, I am being channeled thru to by the Lumerians, the Great Ones, this is what they are telling me and you do not have to be believe in the Great Ones that is quite alright. The Moon has been used as a base for millions of years by the overseers or as the Lumerians call them the Tenders. We as humans are an experiment in progress. Our history, DNA and everything about mankind is stored in the moon like a giant computer memory and out of the hands of mankind to distroy, distort or change. The Lumerians left Mankinds images and structures on the Earth's Moon to let us know we were not the first to land on the Moon, like we have been lead to believe. So why would our All Mighty Creator set forth in motion for we humans to have overseers. My answer is, why not. My belief is this, we have been told and read we have free will to do good or evil and it all started from the Garden of Eden. I believe many many things that have happened in each human's lives past and present on Earth did not happen by accident. Most will say this can not be, this is not what we as humans have been read and lead to believe. I believe in many cases in our lives we have been manipulated to do certain things that we would have not normally played out to do in our normal day to day existing lives. Your probably saying give me a break. Think back in your life incidences that happened and people you have met that seemed like a coincidence, do you think it was purely by accident. Your thinking there is not a computer big enough to track every humans movements and actions, think again. Most humans have eyes, the visual port to the soul you are a walking biological camera with input and output. Now most are saying I do not like or believe this scenario. You were told there was a Santa Claus too, and did not want to believe it when you were told different. Now Lear says there is a giant antennae or device on the Moon that captures our souls, I can not proove or disprove this the Lumerians have not told me either way. All I know we are not alone in this magnificent Universe and tracking and manipulation is the norm. Rik

[edit on 2-11-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
You say that the Moon is an incredibly complex base of operations. So does John Lear.

But the moot question is why are they no images of the Moon that can conclusively prove that so called mining operations are going on there? Agreed as you contend that Mars has a 'civilisation' that has stealth tech to camouflage itself. So we can't see much of what's going on there. But if there are mining ops on the Moon, these can't be hidden by stealth tech because we don't have that kind of technology to hide vast areas.

And if we don't have that kind of tech, then how are we hiding everything that's going on?

So called 'mining' ops can't be hidden. The whole Moon has been photographed. But...

So I think that all this is nothing but humbug. No one from Earth has established any 'base' up there!

If you check this page thread
you will fin that The "Machine & Smoke" at the left of the Top Ridge AB in the Copernicus1_labeled image, looks amazing.

Im still wonder what is that...really strange image.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I've seen the moon pics on that thread. Thanx.

But as I said, those photographs are quite fuzzy, though pretty interesting. So one can't prove or confirm that those are artificial. To me they seem just natural geological formations.

Unless we get a hi-res image of that area showing artificial structures and machines, pointing to irrefutable evidence, I'll let it pass.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
I've seen the moon pics on that thread. Thanx.

But as I said, those photographs are quite fuzzy, though pretty interesting. So one can't prove or confirm that those are artificial. To me they seem just natural geological formations.

Unless we get a hi-res image of that area showing artificial structures and machines, pointing to irrefutable evidence, I'll let it pass.

Check specially The "Machine & Smoke" at the left of the Top Ridge AB in the Copernicus1_labeled image, and you will see...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join