It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A City on Mars?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
rik
healthy kidneys sell for big bucks
you got two spare
go have a little surgery and take a couple of years off work and sit on a beach somewhere

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So where do the aliens come in? I’m still not seeing where you think aliens are involved. You said it yourself, it was genetically passed down to you. So……… where do they come in?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
After being told I had 4 kidneys I went on a guilt trip seeing my fellow humans hooked up to artifical kidney machines. If it was the money I would of had surgery long ago but you never no what life will deal you. Yes I could donate them keep them in reserve in case one of my family members needed one, of course if we match. Life as you know is choices should of could of would of and many will say themselves I did not choose this body or container I am in on this Earth. Life is not fair you will hear. Was life ever meant to be fair everyone on an even playing field do not think so. This is very evident back through the history of mankind and today. Here is the good news they are growing new body parts and will be growing new kidneys and body parts in the future. In life if you have been dealt a bad hand you can fold or be dealt more cards. Always exceptions to the rules mind over matter. You can be the dealer or the dealee.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
They, could mean humanoid outside or inside this Earth. The question in many minds is can we humans today manipulate DNA the answer is obvious. The other question did any alien or human race manipulate the DNA in the past or create a new lifeform called human. Who would do such a thing, Our Creator? Humans ask the question who is the Creator biblical or not you will get thousands of answers so your back to square one. I am driving down the road my son is 5 years old and asks the question Dad how was God born. I said that is a good question I have always been told God has always been and always will be. Approx. 5 minutes go by my son is in deep thought dead silence and he said Dad I know how God was born. How son, God made himself. Coming from the mouth of a 5 year old boy this probably will be the best explanation we will ever get in this lifetime. True story

[edit on 25-10-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
God made man in his image
we immediately returned the favour
thats how God was born
if you studied history a little more Rik you'd realise that God evolved like the rest of us

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Man didn’t create god, for the last time. If man created god then where did the very first planet or atom come from. The very first? It couldn’t have just popped into existence. Something had to create it. I guess that could be an argument for gods existence, but god is a supernatural being, so our laws don’t pertain to the paranormals laws. If you catch my drift.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes it has been so stated that God created man in his own image. I have read and understood that statement in my own mind not someone elses mind. To me made and created are 2 different words and meanings to me, and maybe not to the rest of the world. You made the statement we returned the favour. Who is we an alien human race not from this Earth, the inner Earth beings, existing humans on the face of this great Earth ,another group of beings. Not sure who or what you mean. Yes I believe in the Ultimate Creator in my own mind. Just looking for answers just like the rest of the life forms in this Universe. Made to me means I read the directions and baked the cake. Created to me means I formulated and invented the cake receipe and baked the cake. I am not arguing with you I just need to understand and get clarification on your statement. When it comes to history it just depends on what mostly distorted or slanted view we read. History tends to change when man has his hand in it. My sons answer is still the best for me about how God the Ultimate Creator and spiritual being came to be.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
are you talking about the real God or Jehova

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Are you talking the God of this universe or the God of all universes? Jehova, the God of Abraham the God of Moses is the God from which the Holy Bible discribes as the only God. Many many Gods have been worshiped on this Great Planet Earth. Ra, the Sun God has also been worshiped around the globe. I mention Ra because this will open up a great contraversy among humans of this Earth soon. First of all we must know your diffinition of God and the answer is very apparent your God is not Jehova. Your difinition of God could be humans creating a God as when Moses came down from the mountain and his followers were worshiping idoles. Many interpret Jesus as God in the flesh. I know you are going to tell us so let the lesson begin. I have an idea where you are going with this.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm not going anywhere with this
just pointing out the same as socrates did in Philebus according to Plato that any god who has a human form is subject to human wants and needs
and any god subject to human wants and needs therefore must have human emotions
and any god who has human emotions must have a human soul
so therefore any god who has a human wants and needs and human emotions and a human soul is a human

Genesis 1
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

utter bollox isn't it

I do believe in a God
i just don't think he has a beard and sandals and goes around smiting things or attempting global genocide with water because people don't perform according to his divine plan.

I think George Lucas is closer to the truth than organised religon is
and hes also far more entertaining

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry - My eyes are bleary from scrutinizing all these grainy images, BUT;

I just don't see cities, artifacts, monuments, etc. I see what appears to be some natural geology some of which, among millions of random configurations, can be interpreted, with a bit of imagination, as resembling the rough outline of what a square, rectangle , or circle might look like on the surface. But cities? nope.

I agree that until some hi-res multi-spectral imagery, combined with other remote sensing data, and eventually (hopefully) some eyeballs on the ground to corroborate come into play - well - there just is not enough there at this point...

no offense to the OP, of course...

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Mikesingn, look below the Aztec statue you will see another white band, below the white band you will see a crude numeral 93 below the 93 you will see a crown with the sequence of 7S7 embeded in the crown of a the head of a Mayan looking statue looking directly left, side view. The face is charcoal and the hair is darker. Again take your time viewing you will not see it at first. Rik

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaceman16
Yeah I’ve seen the aerial views and to be honest if I wasn’t told that it was a city I would just think it was a bunch of rocks.

Insight comes with time so don't worry too much.

The only difference between these aerial views and the ones of mars is that we know it’s a city and we know for a fact that there is something there. In the mars photos, unless we go down there on the surface of mars, then it will always look like a bunch of rocks.

Well i would appreciate it if you say 'i' and not the royal 'we' as if your speaking for everyone. Some of us have actually investigated this and 'we' do not need to touch things to accept them as being real.

www.msss.com...

www.msss.com...

If you can turn that into mere rocks and rubble i will know that your not going to be convinced any year soon...

There’s nothing there to prove that it is a city or once was a city.

Thanks for making your opinion known so very clearly...

Stellar

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you can turn that into mere rocks and rubble i will know that your not going to be convinced any year soon...

what are we supposed to be turning it into
the only feature that stands out is that impact crater

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have scanned relentless hours of the surface of Mars, satellite and ground zero missions. Here is what I have discovered a veil super imposed over many satellite photos on Mars similar to a military tank being camouflaged in the desert with netting. This is what I call stealthing the surface. Do I think Nasa brushes out photos absolutely. Do I think the Martonians are stealthing their surface absolutely. Now the Martonians have the technology to stealth the surface of Mars with out using netting. They raise a false image above the surface similar to a hologram. Look into a pool of semi clear water that contains fish. Normally you will see the water first then the fish after focusing your eyes. The Martonians can raise false craters and terrain way above the surface. Can Nasa and JPL do the same with photos what do you think. Without Nasa we would not have the photos. Now here is the clincher the Martonians can stealth themselves as individuals right in front of the camera at ground zero over and over again. How do I know because I can visually track them thru patterns. I repeat on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is. Rik Riley

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
I love this picture. There are several others out there that also sure seem to show ruins.

I hope that the new satilite over mars will give us some enhanced views.

Ok Wild, take a peek at this photograph. I'll bet you'll love this one too. Lets see what Rik has to say about the artificial looking structures there.

This photograph was taken at Mars south pole. Notice the fairly defined blocks at centre and slight right of the pic. Check out the enlargement too, and decide.

Enlargement of the blocks area.

More..

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I repeat on Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is

is this Martonian Grammar ?

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Insight comes with time so don't worry too much.

Well i would appreciate it if you say 'i' and not the royal 'we' as if your speaking for everyone. Some of us have actually investigated this and 'we' do not need to touch things to accept them as being real.

Thanks for making your opinion known so very clearly...

Stellar

sorry about that , was just acting on confusion, ill pay more attention to the words i use from now on. and to the last photo, if thats real not photoshopped or anything, then you have me convienced there is or was life on mars.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

On another thread "Was The Asteroid Belt a Planet?"
A post by Marduk

I'm the primitive looking guy on the right, Alan is wearing the blue shirt and can be seen nervously looking at the nearest exit and wondering if he can make it before I slaughter him.

Remember Marduk what I said eons ago somewhere in the Asteroid Belt?? .....

Wow! Marduk, you got not only brawn, but brains too! Rare combo!
But by Jupiter! Your barber forgot to clip that tuft off the top of your head!! If it's designer stuff then I dig! Way to go!!!

You're the intelligent historian, BUT has the tuft gone?

Originally posted by rikrily
Now the Martonians have the technology to stealth the surface of Mars with out using netting. They raise a false image above the surface similar to a hologram.

Rik, just what is the necessity of their stealthing the surface of Mars? What or whom are they hiding from? Is it a technology 'they' have invented to hide from agressive life forms? The result of 'Star Wars'? See my thread here..

[edit on 27-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You're the intelligent historian, BUT has the tuft gone

yes it has gone
its been replaced by a crest

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join