It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A City on Mars?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I would suggest that any analysis of that picture should be based on the original and not on the photos that appear on that site, those had been altered and may have lost some information.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
If you will look at the upper left hand corner of the photo you will see a head of a statue approximately 30 meters high by 25 meters wide. This statue looks similar to an Aztec design. To locate the statue precisely look between the E in Extreme and the larger square which is the actual photo before being enlarged. You will see a white band running horizontal on the head of the statue.

Wow Rik, I didn't notice it earlier!! Now I see it!

Is it possible for you to outline the anomolies in the picture? That would be great!

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Not being disrespectful there are too many anomolies. Go to the latest photo releases from Titan, one of Saturn's moons, this will open your eyes. The Titans left an imprinted visual code on the surface to let us humans know that we are not alone in the Solar System and Universe. Your mind is a biological computer and I learned to see and recognize these patterns and anomolies when I have spent thousands of hours scanning Mars and the Earth's Moon photos. Mars is set up on a grid and with in these grids are patterns that most humans do not see at first glance. I know this sounds wacked but the Great Ones put me through school viewing Mars. Do humans deem me weird or strange of course. Some of my ancesters had 4 kidneys I have four kidneys varified by X-Rays. I will leave you with this I have discovered anomolies in our Solar System from photos that will make you marvel.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Fascinating! But who are, or were the 'Great Ones'? And 4 kidneys? Alien or human?

What do you think of this pic of the so called 'Inca City' on Mars?

NASA/JPL/MSSS PHOTO RELEASE
Posted: August 21, 2002

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Uh are you really trying to tell me that that pile of rocks or mountain or whatever formation is a city? I don’t see any aliens, I don’t see any ufos, if it was a city then its inhabitants are long gone. Maybe Im not being creative enough while looking at the photos. I usually support these claims of life on other planets but seriously I don’t see anything unordinary.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Aliens? You can't see them because as you yourself mentioned, they are long gone! I didn't see any mention about a 'living' city.

Dude, if it is a ruin, then it's tens of thousands of years old. I wonder if you've seen aerial photographs of the ruins of Harappa and Mohenjodaro? If so, do you notice the uncanny resemblance?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Great ones I refer to, are the Lumerians the greatest peace loving advanced humanoid race to ever walk this Earth. They told me they existed from 50,000 to 1.4 million years ago. As for my 4 kidneys I have been called humalien. This is rare but there are others with 3 or 4 kidneys. Lets discuss this pic of the so called Inca City, I have seen this pic, again this pic is loaded with anomolies that your eyes have not picked up on yet. Now for starters using the circle as the reference point starting at the top of the circle being 90 degrees @ aprox 80 degrees, go up outside the circle 1". You will now see the perfect numeral 5 the pic is loaded with anomolies of course but not what you think. The Martonians use the same 10 digit numbering system as Earth beings they have 5 fingures on each hand. Again they use 1 and 0. What you will also discover when scanning wether it be ground zero or satellite the letter S will most of the time designate a statue, monument or find of some kind. Let me preface this photo is loaded with anomolies that you have not been trained to see yet. Yes I see the geometric structured ruins to the right inner circle. This is nothing to what we have in store for us in viewing this pic. You notice I use the term Martonians they hate being called Martians because of the mostly negative condentations labeled to their many races names. Remember the surface of Mars is being stealthed in locations, false images. All races are represented on Mars as on Earth even hybrids. This is very evident when viewing the many many statues. On Mars what you think and see is isn't and what you think and see isn't is.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah I’ve seen the aerial views and to be honest if I wasn’t told that it was a city I would just think it was a bunch of rocks. The only difference between these aerial views and the ones of mars is that we know it’s a city and we know for a fact that there is something there. In the mars photos, unless we go down there on the surface of mars, then it will always look like a bunch of rocks. There’s nothing there to prove that it is a city or once was a city.

www.harappa.com...

Aerial view.

And here’s one of Mohenjodaro. Now this one looks like a city.

instructional1.calstatela.edu...

and rikriley, what are you talking about dude? Let me give you some suggestions.
1)go to the local hospital and get your dna tested, tell us the results.
2) can you speak alien? No. I didn’t think so.
3) tell me, have you ever been clinically diagnosed as having one or more personalities.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You miss understood me not 4 personalities, but 4 kidneys. I do not speak alien they speak my languages. Do you talk to your dog what language does he speak? Bark Bark Bark

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I love this picture. There are several others out there that also sure seem to show ruins.

I hope that the new satilite over mars will give us some enhanced views.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
No I didn’t misunderstand you, I was just making a point that it was a ridiculous idea to present, the idea that you have an alien ancestry. As for your four kidneys, millions of people have them, it’s a semi-rare, genetic malfunction, where the body produces two more. Just go to google and search four kidneys or man with four kidneys. You’re not the only one. And just saying if your four kidneys are alien material, then do all those other people that have four kidneys have an alien influenced body also?

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The Great ones I refer to, are the Lumerians the greatest peace loving advanced humanoid race to ever walk this Earth

Oh i know them
theyre a branch of the movementarians
all hail the leader

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
No it is not rediculous to think we all have alien ancestry. Alien can mean almost anything when it comes to lifeforms through out the Universe even humanoids. The challenge is to prove or disprove where we as a human race originated, Biblical or not here on Earth or not. I did not say I was a humalien but have been called a humalien by associates. Does 4 kidneys have any association with being of alien ancestry who knows maybe maybe not. Dna in this instance means scientists can track the Y chromosome of mankind today from 50,000 years ago to present by way of a human in Africa. The Lumerian's channel thru and indicate their race existed from 50,000 years to 1.4 million years ago. I ask the question to the Lumerians, what happened to Lumerians as a race the answer given we transcended. I made a prediction on a major radio talk show 2006 with millions of listeners concerning Lumeria. This is really sticking your neck out. The Lumerians use synonyms, words I have most of the time never heard of to varify their authentisity when coming thru to communicate. That is all I want to say about that, back to the business of viewing the so named Inca City on Mars.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As you say ArMaP the origin of images is the ongoing problem with the internet. We see things with uncertain pedigrees and no sources all the time. To get excited is premature for me as well. Think about it. The web is the biggest hoax-a-thon in history. Where else and when else have con artists, scam artists, hoaxters, virus spreaders and just plain mean-spirited people had such a global forum? Doesn't mean the possibility does not exist. I just mean in this particular instance I'm not personally convinced.

Stellar x what is you problem? I am weary of your ongoing personal attacks on me and derogatory remarks. I am not required to argue with you, present evidence or jump through any hoops you so imagine.

It's obvious you are unable to segregate another thread under another topic from your hatred for me by bringing it up here! That is unfortunate. If it was your intention to prove the professional combat aviation writer wrong about the other subject sadly you offered no evidence to the contrary. And why publicize that in this thread?

If you are unable to control your obviously intense hatred for me and must incessently, maliciously verbally attack me please do not expect me to ever respond to you bullying on a public forum ever again for I will not be baited by you or anyone into arguring about such trivial subjects. For me this ends now.

Mods- sorry to post this here but I didn't wish to PM this chap and receive the expected string of filthy verbal responses.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
That is really funny I needed a laugh today. Thanks Rik

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Mikesighn, as I had said before I had seen a photo of the Inca City but have not taken the time to scan the surface in detail and I am here to tell you this is a magnificent find. Again I repeat it is not the geometric structures of the Inca City but what I see in the entire pic that is incredible. Thanks for the post. Rik

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
Some of my ancesters had 4 kidneys I have four kidneys varified by X-Rays.

[edit on 22-10-2006 by rikriley]

rik...would you mind scanning in your four kidney Xrays? I would truly love to see this tidbit of 'proof' to back up what your saying......
I am very interested in this, and I am SURE many members of the board would really LIKE to see these Xrays.............can you please share them with us? Show us ?

[edit on 24-10-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Here's something that's really thought provoking. Another 'city complex' on Mars?

THE STRING OF BEADS, halfway around the planet from Cydonia, in Mars' Utopia Planitia region, is one of the most puzzling features observed to date on Mars. Discovered by researchers John Brandenburg and Vincent DiPietro in the early 1980s, it was originally dubbed the "Runway" due to its appearance as a tiny, straight line in Viking frame 86A08.

When magnified, it turned out to be a four-kilometer-long string of mounds or pyramids apparently linked by an off-center shaft. The structure seems to be emerging from beneath gently sloping terrain and appears to be surrounded by vestiges of a shallow basin.

Close by, there is another, more clearly defined basin surrounding a "bow- tie"-shaped arrangement of three unnaturally smooth structures about two kilometers in overall length.

More..

Courtesy: Dr. Michael Malin, president of Malin Space Science Systems
and Chief Investigator for Mars Global Surveyor.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
X-rays on file in Oklahoma City. Doctor comes in says Rik there is something I need to show you about your kidneys. I asked what kind of disease do I have he laughed. He said come over here and look at these X-rays. The Doc said you see these 4 lines I noded these are running to your bladder. I asked again what kind of disease is this and he chuckled and said you have 4 kidneys. I said you got to be kidding me, he said no I am not kidding. I asked do they all work he said yes. I asked have you ever seen this before, he said once in medical school in a medical journal. What are the odds of this happening, he said once in so many hundred thousand. Do not remember the exact figure on the odds. I was talking to my grandmother who lived to 96 and told her I had 4 kidneys. She said Your great Uncle and his son both had 4 kidneys. So somewhere genetically it was passed down thru the genes and now you know the rest of the story.

[edit on 25-10-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Mikesingh thank you for posting photo. First day of school looking at the pic look at the 5 sided platform near top of photo. This is an easy viewing, toward the bottom left of the 5 sided platform you will see a black tracer dot from the camera photo of course. To the left of the dot starting at the edge left going right toward the dot you will see these sequence of letters and a symbol. Reading left to right 1st symbol horseshoe tilted left U, backward letter C, next backward letter K, the numeral 5 and the letter S. Remember what I told you about the letter S. The letter S is snow white in color. There are so many things to tell you about this photo. I have scanned this photo visually before. Absolutely awesome, what groups or races on Earth use Totums? Surprise surprise Mars is loaded with Totums. Again take your time your eyes will adjust to see.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join