It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 Marines Killed in 5 Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We cannot reply on tv.

Media is now fully under the control of President Bush,

CNN and FOX News are guility of
hiding the deaths of US soldiers from the American people.

Iraqis are targeting US troops every day.

21 soldiers have died in past 5 days.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Bob Woodward is right to say in his new book that
President has been lying to the American public.

www.news.com.au...

Book

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Honestly that doesn't surprise me. I never belived the "most trusted name in news" bull#. If you're smart you don't listen to half of the things they say, draw out your own conclusions, paint your own picture.
Some nations in the world have "sensorship of the press", others have "press reviews". Catch my drift?

regards

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
21 Honest hard fighting family going american citizens sent to there deaths, without a choice for one administrations Greed...

How many more people are going to die, and have there familes and friend experience a life time of suffering because of this leaders extreme incompitence.

God damn, 21 soilders... What is the point here?
Who are we freeing now? who are we saving?

Ever single death in this war should be documented and used in court as evidence to use GWbushs new laws on himself.

torture the fool, who's tortured his citizens.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes the death of our soldiers dies in the back burned without any fire because the sex scandal in the white house is taking center stage.

I imagine that in that regard the administration is grateful to the sex scandal that will take the minds of the American families from the fiasco and death end that Iraq has become to the US and our own military forces station in there.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Marge, the partially media created and accelerated "scandal" concerns the Congress, not the White House.

Now to the OP, what exactly are you trying to say, as in one underlying theme? I have a difficult time understanding your message due to the way you mix different stuff together and then call it a post.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
WestPoint23

You have a problem with many of my post when thy seem to hit the target.

But I guess confusion is now in high gear when it comes to understanding the state of affairs in our nation.

I guess been confuse will cloud once senses and the reality of how disgusting the present administration has become including their own political leaders and the issues no only abroad but also at home.

Take it any where you want WestPoint23 I am disgusted with what our nation has become because of the leaders in our country.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
WestPoint23

You have a problem will many of my post when thy seem to hit the target.

Really? I think you're being too kind to yourself there Marge. As for the "scandal", two plus two does not equal six, this situation has nothing to do with the White House other than association by party, but do you really want to set that as a standard?

And no offense, but I was asking the OP what his message was, as I can see from your posts that ambiguity will only lead me into an argument about why certain individuals "suck". That is both ideological and pointless, so I have no interest in that.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
my understanding is that this scandal seems to be saturating the headlines.
Yet 21 soilders deaths and the highlevel of attacks in Iraq, as may be a common occurence now deserves more.
ESPECIALLY with the election coming up.

The scandals out, its brocken..
undeniable evidence.. boom, why do we need to continue on and on and on and on..

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Yet 21 soilders deaths and the highlevel of attacks in Iraq, as may be a common occurence now deserves more.
ESPECIALLY with the election coming up.

The scandals out, its brocken..
undeniable evidence.. boom, why do we need to continue on and on and on and on..

because it's election time. notice the timing of the release of this "scandal".
supposedly it's been at least three years since anyone knew what was going on.
but three years ago in 2003, nobody knew that this bs war would turn into the fiasco that it has. 21 soliders in three days. and not one word of this story is listed on any of the major "news" corp. sites. not one. not abcnews.com, not foxnews.com, not msn, not cbs. not one. i had an immigrant cousin who was in iraq. she came home over a year ago, but there wasn't a day that went by that if i heard something about US forces getting killed that my heart didn't jump. i only first heard about this in the washington post today, and in the paper they listed it as 23.
i commented on the so-called "breaking news!" scandal, and that is all the attention it will get from me. as you already stated the "news" has been broken. time to move on. these guys wont even get the recognition they deserve, all because of some "OH EMM GEE, SKANDUL!!" it's no wonder Bush and his goons have no problem bulldozing over the constitution.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Yet 21 soldiers deaths and the highlevel of attacks in Iraq,

Thanks for that post, you understand exactly my point.

The way politics are in our nation they no only play with us but our lives and our soldiers lives to the point that doesn't matter anymore how many soldiers die everyday in Iraq.

Tragic, truly tragic.

But hey, we got a juicy sex scandal.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
But hey, we got a juicy sex scandal.

Specifics Marge, this "scandal" does not actually involve sex, sexually oriented discussion however, yes. And, you guys have it all wrong, this "scandal" was hyped, yes, but it was not done by those in power. It is defiantly NOT in their interest. Gossip and speculation sells, especially when combined with other circumstances, no need to take it further.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It is in there interests because it doesnt effect the publics opinion of the current admin as much as 21dead servicemen does splashed on the front pages of the news.

top topics

join