It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
(I hope the mods wont delete this thread...What I'm saying, I'm mod anyway...but I hope they wont ban me from the mods after this thread...)

Yes...I have many sexuals dreams these days (I often remarked that I dream of what I miss...), with humm...actors/actresses...(I wont tell you who.:livid

Hummm...how these dreams can be so realistic ?! Sometime, I can feel the heat and the taste of the skin of the person I dream about...

If I could, I think I would have sex only in my dreams, it's sometimes better than "the real sex"... You can try position that you cant never take in the real life...

Okay, I stop before william look at this post and
(WTF, she is a mod !)...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
plus no conciquences. uless your the part of your brain that causes dreams some how got pregnet and then you had this huge ass lump on your head.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You hold nothing back
and I thought I was err uhh *bold* hehe!

IMO..sexual dreams are a sign of deprevation
and second and running close behind being deprived, I would say they usually are more prevalent amongst folks who have insecurities about their *real* sex life. This doesn't mean someone who has alot of sexual dreams is a pervert..most likely the opposite, they wish/yearn to be more open sexually in their real life..but something inside them hinders that ability. In dreams we can do and be anything/anyone we want to be, and sometimes these dreams can reflect our true *hidden* nature..SO with that said, dreams can be a form of therapy for us, if we tune into some of the things our subconscious mind is trying to relay to our conscious mind..we can learn to heal certain wounds and traumas between the two...maybe? Just my thoughts anyway

[Edited on 11/8/03 by magestica]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Given what little bit you've revealed in the past Nans, I'd say that for you, dreamland is a place you feel "safe" having sex, whereas in the real world, it is colored by the fears and uncertainties that were caused by instances in the past... Therefore, your mind prefers to express this sexual appetite in dreams, where it can set the parameters and make the rules....

new topics

top topics

join