It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorstorm & American Scholars Symposium video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
For whoever hasn't seen Alex Jones' latest docu yet, you can watch it on Google Video:

video.google.com...

There's also a video of a convention that was broadcasted on CSPAN, which bring several of the big players in the 9/11 Truth movement together:

video.google.com...

A pitty that this Bowman guy is mainly there to plug his running for Congress :p

Terrorstorm focusses more on history then 9/11 and shows the documented and declassified cases where Western Goverments used Terror to push their citizens into supporting war.

I'm not going into to much detail about either video, imho, you need to watch it and make your own conclussions.

Think for yourself and don't be to lazy to look and investigate the evidences people!

Enjoy

[edit on 5/10/06 by thematrix]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The second video isn't covered by those threads :p

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Now that you've added that to the subject it should be good.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Those other two threads hardly cover the movie Terrorstorm, they're not even a full page long. I would, however, like to discuss the movie as I've just seen it the other day.

I like Jones and his movies but I must say I can never finish the whole thing in one sitting. His style of information overload is pretty effective at making sure you learn a lot of stuff in a short period of time and then quickly forget a lot of it. All in all I thought the movie was well done though the title was poorly selected. Terrorstorm is just too cheesy.

I really liked how much time Jones spent showing evidence of previous conspiracies of false flag terror ops. I think this is the best approach to convincing people of a 9/11 conspiracy, to show them that it's happened plenty of times before and there's no reason to think this is different. Many people who buy into the accepted story will not even look at the evidence we've brought foward because of the emotional involvement tied to that date. By showing them older incidents which they may not have heard of will paint the 9/11 theory in a different light.

Currently, the main argument against a 9/11 conspiracy is that we're all a bunch of whackos who hate the government no matter what they do. But if you were to show someone the facts, that not only our government but those of the "free world" frequently commit their own acts of terror to promote a certain agenda, people will hopfully be more receptive to the possibilty that we've been lied to.

Jones Spent a good amount of time on the 7/7 bombings and included footage I had somehow never seen before. He also includes ex-MI5 (or is it MI6?) agents who attest that there had been much of this sort of thing going on. The best part of the footage is the news stories relating the training operation that happened to be in the same place, at the same time, dealing with the same situation and that the odds of this being coincidence are astronomical. He also discussed the bus and showed that the route this bus was changed to had absolutely no designated stops for that line and was the only bus re-routed that day.

Compared to Jones's other videos I think this is the most rational, well thought out and calmly presented of them all. Although the title is cheesy I would reccomend this as the Alex Jones movie to use as an introduction to those not familiar with him or the facts behind the 9/11 theories in general.

I'd love to hear what others thought of the film.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I agree completely with the statement that this is a movie by Alex where the notion didn't pop into my mind of telling Alex to just shut up for a second.

His extreem fast speaking and very voice has caused the same for me in previous movies, that I couldn't watch it trough in 1 go because of the way he talks.

In Terrorstorm, this is much less the case, mostly because he lets other people speak more.

I personaly have no problem with taking in information at high rates though and don't forget anything once I heard or seen it, but I can see how this might be a problem for some people, Alex can spit out words at rates some people just can't comprehend.

Also, the symposium is pritty nice, seeing these guys get the word out on National television is a major leap forward and they've sticked to provables and no wild accusations.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Lol, I know exactly what you mean about his voice. Hearing his voice in the begining of a movie gives you the same feeling you had when someone was about to lecture to you on somthing. That feeling of "Oh boy, here we go"

It's not that I really have trouble retaining information but when you can fit three sentences into 30 seconds, 2 thoughts a minute, 5 topics every 10 mins, for 2 1/2 hours my brain stack smashes and it dumps the overload.

I was happy to see that this one was only about 2 hours and it was nice to hear from some other people. Although my favorite is still when he went to the RNC, it was hot, he sort of lost it, it was very funny.

top topics

join