It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest Today on October 5th Until Your Heels Bleed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
www.worldcantwait.org...

Show them that you do not stand for a facist goverment and give comfort to the collective consciousness that THEY do not speak for us and THEY do not stand for us.

If i was in america i would marche untill my heels would bleed and then i would marche some more....

Please show your support for the sake of a peacefull planet.

[edit: title]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
it wont work, it wont even have a turn out.

Every major movement in the world, revloutions/ reforms etc... have been innitiated becasue it was what was needed at the time and the drive and desire was there in the majority of the people. IF the people dont want it then its not gona happen. You cant force a revloution thats EXACTLY what happend in Iraq. Sure the people were oppressed but they were "stable" they werent ready for a major govermental change yet. Essentialyl it was a forced revloution.

The people of America do alot of talking. They dont do alot of walking and they jsut like to say abunch of intelligent stuff to try to inspire OTHERS to do their mission.

Hmmm that that funny thing about it, and especially war... the people who support the cause always die... hmmm....

Ok simply: The people may say they want it but they are in no extream state to actually do anything. You cant force the world to change and if you do you will have loads of uprising.

Look at history: Ancitent egypt; Akanaten and the sun god, Cleopatra havign a chid withThe emperor of rome. Cesear being killed by the senate because he had too much power and broke roman tradition, the list goes on and on and on. The most home example liek I said is the current war in Iraq. The peopel were used to the saddam regime and the forced democracy was something the people were not quite ready for yet hence the poor polls turnouts, fear in the streets, police foreces etc...

-mizar

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm not an American, I feel I must preface my comment with this first. Whilst I would like to believe that you (Americans) will be able to change something with these protests, unfortunately most people will stay at home through fear and apathy, and choose to watch on T.V. The USA is not a country that will not change through non-violent means. You are by design a violent country that will have to be much more drastic if you want to see change. Good Luck, the rest of the world want these war-mongering, dangerous NeoCons/Zionists out of the Whitehouse.

Peace and Love

De

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Americans are passive. What we need are a bunch of Latins marching here with lots of passion. That would do it

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There is an existing thread on this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

Closing ....

top topics

join