It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam, science fiction or not???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I found this article about project blue beam, I found it quite entertaining, maybe that is wrong of me because apparently this is going to cause massive amounts of death throughout the world.
What do you beleive on this if anything???

I'll beleive it when I see it!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
hmm i remember reading about this some time ago and it struck me as a load of nonsense, as there isn't much evidence to go by. Still non the less it's something to have a look at.

here's some more links if you are interested.

Project Blue Beam
Project Blue Beam
Project Blue Beam

Also there is currently another thread on this board regarding this.
Link to Thread

[edit on 5-10-2006 by DodgeG1]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
If you ask me, this is the most insiduous form of recursive fantasy-think that one could come up with. How many fear memes could you possibly combine in one conspiracy theory?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

2: The second step deals with the gigantic space show: 3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith. This new "god" image will talk in all languages. As an exemple, the Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers and have programmed them with the minute psychological particles based upon their studies of the anatomy and biology of the human body, as well as their studies on the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the humain brain. These computers have also been fed with the different languages of the world.

Really? So how do you program a computer with "minute psychological particles"?

new topics

top topics

join