It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the N.W.O. will succeed (and why it’s too late to stop them)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
NWO??? The crappy pro wrestling gig?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What are you talking about??

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
What are you talking about??

What the hell is the NWO???? The fake crappy wrestling federation?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i used to watch that crap when i was a lil kid..

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here is an entire forum on the subject. read up and then come back to join the conversation

New World Order

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
link doesnt work.....

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Hmm, thats about as *snip* close a scenario for a revolution and eventual matrial law as you get in this country.
heres my scenario:
yes, there will be a series of large attacks in this country.. I see small nuclear dirty bombs as the most possible candidate, or possibly a new bioweapon.
At the point that a nuclear weapon explodes in a major city in this country, the mass populas won't need a revolt from illegals to beg the millitary come in and declare martial law and close every inch of the borders. All theyll need is the threat of another imminate attack.
So, now the people are screaming for the constitution to be suspended so that Millitary forces can be brought in to secure all major citys from further nuclear attack.
Now, once matrial law is declared all firearms are seized, and curfew is in affect for all citizens.
once nation-wide martial law is declared all that they need to do is not leave.
checkmate=

Mod edit: Profanity removed. Please see T&C's section 1b)

[edit on 2006/10/23 by Hellmutt]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i know how to stop the n.wo we will poop on every ones lawn that way when the aliens cut there grass there lawnmowers will brake and they wont have money to fuel there war yay we win

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, here's some great stuff. Did some reading on the current political situation, specifically with regard to Venezuela's president Hugo Chavez, and Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

First, since the entrance into the office of President and Vice President by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, respectively (although I could probably reverse that and still maintain accuracy), the U.S. has rapidly - rapidly - entered into a war with three different countries (Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Iran - oddly, there was simply hearsay of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and we sent troops in, no questions asked, but North Korea can set off fireworks without so much as peep from our government - can you say "agenda"?)

The lightning fast speed with which all three of these countries have been engaged makes clear that these invasions were not planned overnight. In fact, it's clear that these invasions had nothing to do with those reasons given by our government, but seem to be prompted by a darker, and more long-standing agenda. This is self-evident. These plans were a long time in the making, and must cast further suspicion on our government and their involvement in the primary raison detre for these attacks - September 11, 2001. The timing of that event, and the devastating military program that has followed, when looked at in hindsight, paints a very obvious, and disturbing picture.

The world is not just waking up to the dangerous policies and willful destruction the U.S. administration has perpetrated on its own citizens and those of other countries - IT HAS WOKEN UP! We are awake. This entire country, and countries around the world are looking at one government - OURS.

Members of our military and government, all the way up to the White House, are not only cautioning this administration that it has lost the will and support of its people, but has also infuriated leaders of nations around the world, and members of the U.N. Assembly. The acts perpetrated by our government are eliciting outrage - and rightly so.

A national U.S. news station reported yesterday, Saturday, October 28, 2006, I can't recall which station (CNN?), that a growing number of U.S. soldiers are speaking out against the war. There was an interview with a young man who was currently enlisted who spoke out in civilian clothing, that he and over three hundred other enlisted personnel were asking for an end to this war. The number is growing (and right now has to be much higher than that number).

I tried to Google this news report with several different variations on "Soldiers speak out against Iraq war" and found nothing. Several variations came up with nothing. Nada. Zero. Google is censoring/keeping this information from the American public - but I have said this and I will say it again - Google and its handlers have nothing to fear from the spread of this information. It is not going to sour the American's public on this administration or the war - because that sentiment already exists in almost 100% of the public already, we're just sharing that with each other. You have lost the propoganda war and it didn't even involve the spread of information over the Internet you would consider damaging - the negative sentiment was engendered by your own reckless, unConstitutional and hostile acts against nations that "do not pose a dangerous and immediate threat to our country".

A website for an organization called "Veterans Against the Iraq War" further adds to the single, largest opposition to a war that this or any other country has ever had. Their Statement of Purpose starts, "...Veterans Against Iraq War is a coalition of American veterans who support our troops but oppose war with Iraq or any other nation that does not pose a clear and present danger to our people and nation.

Until and unless the current U.S. Administration provides evidence which clearly demonstrates that Iraq or any other nation poses a clear, direct and immediate danger to our country, we oppose all of this Administration's pre-emptive and unilateral military activities in Iraq. Furthermore, we cannot support any war that is initiated without a formal Declaration of War by Congress, as our Constitution requires..." Here is a link to that site.

Here is a link to a documentary created called "Soldiers Speak Out". The documentary is self-explanatory. Thankfully, we have a generation of American citizens that know terror, hypocracy and simple genocide when they see it, and have the conscience to speak up about it. Your war machine is losing converts. Once the machine loses its cogs, it will begin to self-destruct.

Here's a link to a video of Stan Jones, Montana Libertarian running for Senate, and his thoughts on the New World Order (if you look up this term, you will see it used by Dan Quayle, Bill Clinton, George Bush, Sr., and Jr., among others - wake up). A New World Order of a shared philosophy and ideology of freedom and peace for all men is not the same as an imposed military and economic rule - they are mutually exclusive, so do not buy into the power play as a blessing to this planet.

Venezuelan president, Hugo Chavez, spoke to the U.N. Assembly (link) and it is stated that, "For sure, the speech was far from a model of diplomatic rhetoric. But that didn't seem to bother the scores of experienced delegate-diplomats in the hall, who greeted Chávez's speech with wild applause. (When Bush spoke the day before, the General Assembly's hall sounded like a morgue.) That reaction, as an incisive Washington Post article points out, shows that Chávez's words, while "harsh...in many ways...merely expressed in bolder terms what a number of other world leaders and foreign diplomats believe."

Also, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, circumvents heads of state and makes an appeal directly to the citizens of the world.

Who else is left to speak against this administration when its own members have admonished it? The world wants peace! It can't be any clearer!

[edit on 29-10-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To further support the evidence that our government knows more than it's saying about 9-11 go to this link, where experts analyze photos and video of an engine from the plane that hit the south tower and landed on the street 3 blocks away.

The engine, it is determined, is not to the aircraft our government maintains it was, namely United Airlines Flight 175 (UA175), a Boeing 767-200. It is confounding beyond words how video shows the FBI and local Police cordoning off the scene to retrieve this engine, and yet report it as a United Airlines flight. It is not, and we are being lied to.

The site I linked has some of the most extensive and explosive research done on this event I've come across. Read on...

I would further like to say to all countries and citizens that are reading these posts on ATS - welcome aboard!

We are for peace, and for the free, clear and unobstructed flow of information to every citizen on this planet. We share your hopes and dreams, despite what our governments perpetrate in our name. We do not agree. And things WILL SOON CHANGE.

And to corrupt governments, I'll say to you what you say to us about invasions of our privacy - IF YOU ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG, THEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. Let the information flow...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Mr.Whupy, I agree with you all the way. I didn't think that the concentration camps would be for the immigrants, but are they just for the immigrants? Or are they for us too, becase along with rounding those people up and having marshall law, we will oppose to that.

Now I know we don't have much proof to back this up but providing that we both have done a ton of research on the subject. I mean I know I have. I am only 18 years old, and a mere freshman at college, but I am not blind as to what is going on in this world. I'm not stupid. I know what's taking place here, the damn murdering satanic new world order scum. And their disgusting plans. They are evil people, they really are, God damn them all.

Mr.Whupy I thought I was the only one who also had a "vision" of this coming disaster, but I did, and it involved the UN for some reason. I never had knowledge of these camps when I had this dream. But after I listen to Al, from infolords.com It really hit home, and I was so scared for a while. I thought it was going to happen to me before I left for college. But I believe God sent this to me to show me what is going to happen sooner or later. By the way this dream occured 2 years ago.

I was in my house and I told my mom that marshall law was coming. She didn't listen, so I ran out of the house and there were soldiers, foriegn UN soldiers who were strolling down the streets and pounding on peoples doors. Well they told me to stop but I kept on running and I had my dog with me. I finally got as far as I could and they caught me. I then blacked out and woke up at one of the camps to me this looked like some sort of FEMA camp I don't know. Because it felt so real to me, as real as daytime I looked around. I thought to myself really* in my dream is this was for real. I eve said outloud, "Is this real? No. it can't be!" I was terrified. There were people wearing whit clothes and so was I, then we were all brought in to a different building. To cut this short, unless you want me to go into detail the bastards had my dog, skinned her, dangled a piece of her skin in front of me and was making fun of it. I was crying in the mean time, Then people were going to get beheaded by guillotines.

So you're not alone Mr Whupy, and I have heard your podcasts before. You're an adult, I'm well.. i qualify an adult but I believe you, and you are credible to me.

Excellent post I hope people will wake up and realize this before it's too late.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

that dream is very scary..ive had dreams too.. but not like that.

what are your beliefs?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
you guys are forgetting one very important thing this is america and we are the country that never gives up the country that defeated britain when they were the world power and we were just a bunch of farmers we will never allow invasion of our country you guys are all under mining how crazy and powerful americans can be when the time calls for it

God Bless America

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Whoever has constructed this plan to take over this country and provide the president and his administration supreme, total and undisputed control over every citizen - above the law - really did their homework.

From sneaking into private agreements with Mexican president Fox and Canada's prime minister, Martin, and cleverly "not signing agreements, or engaging in a treaty that would require congressional oversight" as the Security and Prosperity Partnership but nonetheless "moving forward" with their plans (NAFTA Superhwy) anyway, to engaging in unConstitutional war with three countries - I'll repeat that - engaging in war with three countries without congressional approval, surreptitiously removing U.S. citizens rights and freedoms, to instituting an untested and highly suspect electronic voting machine at a very conspicuous time - I.E., WHEN YOU KNOW FOR A FACT WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOU, and as president, using signing statements as if they were line item vetoes to try to invalidate the sections of laws the congress passes that seek executive oversight(!), this administration has been running a program that appears long in the planning, and very quick and clever in its execution.

Bush and this administration have skillfully bypassed and manipulated every possible roadblock to assume complete and total unquestioned power, stripped U.S. citizens of their rights, and obtained unchallengable military power and control that can be wielded against his own citizens at this administration's whim. Anyone keeping up with events has got to be astonished at the technical savvy of the individuals who have planned this all out.

This administration has sidestepped laws that were in place to keep the executive branch from obtaining these frightening powers, while engaging in international politics that legally require congressional oversight, all without so much as a peep from other than a small few. This is a program. It was clearly rigorous in its development, and the sophistication that must be present to stalemate an, one would hope, aware congress, is lamentably laudible in its execution. They would have known our law abiding congress would stand mute in the face of the legal, albeit artful, sidestepping this administration has done to execute EVERY SINGLE UNETHICAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACT IT SET OUT TO ENACT. And they really, really plan on using the powers they are usurping.

Anyone watching this horror unfold has got to pat our president on the back for quickly turning this country into an imperialist power, and for doing it without so much as a peep from anyone, save the few that have felt pangs of conscience enough to speak up. But those individuals are fighting a losing battle, because their voices are only the final cries of reason being engulfed by the blackness that directs this administration and now consumes the last vestiges of this once free country.

This sounds melodramatic, but it's an accurate picture of what is going on. The hardest thing to swallow about everything this administration has done is how, despite the, unfortunately, "technical" legality of many of Bush's actions, our congress and our representatives have not spoken up against what amounts to unethical, sly legal manuevering. They don't appear to be ashamed and appalled at the obvious moral, ethical, philosophical and constitutional depravity and offensiveness of what has been done. Not to mention ignoring the outcry of their own constituents.

Our laws are being used against us, and are being used against earnest and sincere members of our government who uphold the law, to usurp ultimate, unchecked power and to nullify the rights and protections granted to us by the Constitution. Whether or not these actions are "technically" legal, they offend the ideology that formed this country, they offend sensibility, they offend reason, and they offend spirit of man - everywhere. We never intended our laws to protect individuals from criminal acts, inflicting torture on other human beings, or to effect any other the other reprehensible and criminal acts members of our government have perpetrated while hiding behind clever legislation. And we never intended for a government of the people to be able to use its power to spy on us, intimidate us with talk of sedition, to wield the power to pick us off the street and jail us without a trial - or to simply execute us at their whim.

It's clear this is a program. From the events of 9-11, to creating God-like control over this country - and the world - it's at once fascinating and terrifying to watch. It is a machine that's been set in motion, and it must be stopped.

I cite another article that describes yet another provision that Bush has signed into law that allows him to, "will actually encourage the President to declare federal martial law (1). It does so by revising the Insurrection Act, a set of laws that limits the President's ability to deploy troops within the United States. The Insurrection Act (10 U.S.C.331 -335) has historically, along with the Posse Comitatus Act (18 U.S.C.1385), helped to enforce strict prohibitions on military involvement in domestic law enforcement. With one cloaked swipe of his pen, Bush is seeking to undo those prohibitions."

Futher, "Public Law 109-364, or the "John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007" (H.R.5122) (2), which was signed by the commander in chief on October 17th, 2006, in a private Oval Office ceremony, allows the President to declare a "public emergency" and station troops anywhere in America and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to "suppress public disorder."

Finally, "President Bush seized this unprecedented power on the very same day that he signed the equally odious Military Commissions Act of 2006. In a sense, the two laws complement one another. One allows for torture and detention abroad, while the other seeks to enforce acquiescence at home, preparing to order the military onto the streets of America. Remember, the term for putting an area under military law enforcement control is precise; the term is "martial law."

SOURCE

If it is anything but crystal clear to anyone I would be utterly shocked.

The first question is - where is this heading? The second question is - can this be reversed?

Only time will tell...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i must say this about thoes whos dreams produced this thread. it all makes sense and seems very possible but have you considered why you are having these dreams? if you surround yourself with such conspiracys and think about them all the time it should be of no suprise that you dream about them. i was reading 1984 and dreamed all night about being in that situation. if you read alot or know alot about the things in which you state you do, i can see why you dream like this. thanks for the info and stay safe

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
also on top of your theory, while i mentioned 1984, you must realized that bush will most likely be painted hero of history. once we all die with the vast knowledge we have our childern will be fed rewritten books in NWO favor. thats when they finally have control.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchful1
i must say this about thoes whos dreams produced this thread. it all makes sense and seems very possible but have you considered why you are having these dreams?

Have no doubt I am a conspiricy nut.

OK, to be honest I love learning in general and tend to focus in on things that are conspiricy related. I can see your point though and your probably right. If I spend much of my time focusing on conspiricies they are bound to work themselves into my dreams.

In my original post I said I hoped this was not a premonition but just a dream. I still stand by that.

Besides, i've only had one precognitive dream before and even it is iffy. I dreamed I was helping the astronauts off the space shuttle and we all parachuted to the ground as it flew away from us. The next morning the shuttle burned up on reentry. I didn't even know one was flying at the time. That was an odd occurrence.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i hope i did not come off as offensive towards you. i personally have never worked out a revolt in such a way. on top of that i believe dreams are somthing still misunderstood and perhaps can open worlds we could never imagine. (contradiction anyone?)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I found another article describing the severe blow recent legislation has dealt to our democracy. What I liked about this article are the reader posts below the article.

It's clear that anyone following what is going on in the U.S. government is nothing short of disturbed about it.

Here is a link to that article. (link)

The site where I found the article above is called Towardfreedom.com. Good site. You can follow not only local, but world events in which our government is involved.

Also included on that site is an article describing a new, vigorous U.S. military presence in Paraguay. (link)

The article states, in part:

"The US military is advising the Paraguayan police and military about how to deal with these farmer groups.... They are teaching theory as well as technical skills to Paraguayan police and military. These new forms of combat have been used internally," Orlando Castillo of Serpaj told me over the phone. "The US troops talk with the farmers and get to know their leaders and which groups, organizations, are working there, then establish the plans and actions to control the farmer movement and advise the Paraguayan military and police on how to proceed.... The numbers from our study show what this US presence is doing. US troops form part of a security plan to repress the social movement in Paraguay. A lot of repression has happened in the name of security and against 'terrorism.' "

The article also states:

The Association of Farmers of Alto Paraná (ASAGRAPA), a campesino group near the Triple Border, reported that a local politician offered one of the organization's leaders a sum of money equivalent to a monthly salary, in return for which the ASAGRAPA member was told to announce that other leaders in the organization were building a terrorist group and receiving training from the FARC. BASE-IS reports suggest that this type of bribery and disinformation is part of an effort to guarantee the "national security of the US" and "justify, continue and expand the North American military presence."

(FARC is Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias de Colombia)

Finally,:

Journalist Hugo Olázar of the Argentine paper Clarín reported last September that US troops were operating from an air base in Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay. He visited the base last year and said it had an air-traffic control tower, a military encampment and was capable of handling large aircraft. Though the United States denies it is operating at the base, it used the same rhetoric when first discussing its actions in Manta, Ecuador, which is currently home to an $80 million US military base. The base there was first described in 1999 as an archaic "dirt strip" used only for weather monitoring. Days later, the Pentagon said it would be utilized for security-related missions.

The article also states that the current president of Paraguay, President Nicanor Duarte Frutos, was the first Paraguayan president to be received at the White House. Also that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld flew to Paraguay last August, and that shotly afterward, Dick Cheney met with Paraguay's vice president.

There have also been numerous reports that President Bush has purchased a plot of land in Paraguay of about 100,000 acres. Here is an article reporting this. Another site, Counterpunch.org, carries an article on it as well. (link)

Here are four more articles on this -
Article 1, Article 2,
Article 3 and Article 4.

These websites offer crucial, real time reporting and the importance of this cannot be overemphasized.

Right now, our government policymaking is influenced by corporations, businessmen, investors and affluent and powerful individuals, including known criminals, who are not officially or legally part of our government or lawmaking processes. The SPP alone is an example of how dangerously close to involvement other heads of government can become involved in U.S. lawmaking, and U.S. military and government planning.

Influencial people not a part of our government are pushing government policy - even directing it. See Bilderberg and Boehmian Grove, among others. Bush may leave office, but he and his cronies can sit back and remain involved in the machinations of government even though they will not be doing so in an official capacity. This is already how business is done now.

Someone asked if there was extradition from Paraguay, or if the president can perpetrate all of these illegal acts and simply flee to a country without extradition. Is this even possible? How on Earth can we look on our government the same if that were allowed?

Anyway, all of that is very strange stuff. Why the sudden interest in Paraguay? What's the draw? Is this a place of retreat when dire times hit? One of the articles above states immense water/natural resources. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Even if this goes off, it has nothing directly to do with N.W.O.
At least not with the new world order.
It has been told throughout the history by various generals and presidents: NWO could be triggered only by an external threat.
Global terrorism is simply not enouph, different countries will always have double standarts regarding terror.
It might be a trigger for WW3, but not NWO.
And no, NWO could not be established with an internal war, i think we all have learned that. I hope so.
What I'm telling is: it does not matter whether extraterrestrials exist or not, it is a piece of cake to imagine so just like with global terrorism.

So, if this goes off - it is only Bush's game to stay on the throne, but it might very well cast copycats throughout the world.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by krif]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join