It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird plane flying over at night by air force base.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My wife told me this and I was asleep through the whole thing. We live right next to an Air Force Base and one night a loud sound woke her up. It did not wake me or my dog who is the guard dog from hell or our cat. My wife is very intune with spiritual matters, with a exclamatioon on intune. She is extremely gifted and has been paid as a physic for many different things. She got the feeling it was a huge craft above the building and it had 100's of people held hostage inside of it. She felt that for some reason she had been awakened and could sense this and it was something that is cloaked, (so to speak) where no one is suppose to sense it.

She did not go outside or anything to try and look at it, and eventually fell back to sleep and told me about it in the morning. We have seen tons of weird things just wondering if anyone else had experience like this.

She said the sound was extremely loud and should have awakened everyone for at least a few blocks. I told her I thought it was a ship of abducted people they are probably taking to Dulce or other places who knows.

Any other experiences or thoughts? Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sounds like a bad dream to me - not much else may be concluded from the information given here.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Um - it's kind of difficult to offer an assessment based on 'feelings'. WHY didn't she go outside? Any neighbors say anything? See anything? What base do you live next to? Any other anamolous sightings/sounds(feelings) before? How was the conclusion of several hundred abductees arrived at? You say, "...it had 100's of people held hostage inside..". Interesting quantity - quite uncommon, actually.

Anyway - I'll have to agree with the thinker on this one: without at least SOME other even circumstantial evidence I'd have to conclude this was a figment of your wife's gifted imagination... Though I'd encourage her to keep it up - she may produce something a bit more substantial and intriguing for this forum one day!

Thanks for posting...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker_1
Sounds like a bad dream to me - not much else may be concluded from the information given here.

I am sometimes surprised by the responses to posts here, and this is one of those times. Just when I expect everyone to eat a story up - one based on a dream or a feeling or something heard during a meditation with incense, I see this story where the first 2 responses are pretty much dismissive. Oh, I agree that this is just some nighttime dream or hypnagogic experience, but how do folks here decide what they're going to dismiss and what they're going to jump into and believe in?

I've got a suggestion (which seems to be followed already by a good number of folks) - if something occurs inside a person's head it should probably not be considered a real event "out in the world" unless backed up by some pretty significant hard evidence. This includes meditation, channeling, seeing things while on drugs, dreaming, lucid dreaming, etc..

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As I stated above she was awake and not dreaming. Their was an enormous sound that sounded like a huge airplane going close to the ground but then it got so loud it didn't sound like anything she had ever heard before and it took a long time to pass over. And the sound at the end of it started to reverberate and pulsate like nothing she has ever heard before. She is telling me this as I type. It took a very long time to pass over giving her the feeling it was gigantic.

Just adding more info to it, we live by Hill Air Force Base in Utah. It wasn't a dream or hallucination. She did not go out to try and see it per she had a feeling of calm and thought that she was not suppose to hear it and that is what she told me, like whatever it was didn't know she was aware of it. Take it how you may. Just wondering if anyone else had a similiar experience.

new topics

top topics

join