It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B at Denver International Airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AmosGraber

You were good up until here...

This video is a C-Span video of the House passing a bill sometime before June 17, 2009, pay attention to the emotion of the Congressman, while he slips up and reads some of the classified information. Listen for the words, “Flesh-eating”, “Birthing Centers”, “Underground Bases” and “Re-writing the Bill of Rights”:

www.youtube.com...

Proven Hoax.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I know...even Babe Ruth struck out a couple of times

Originally posted by AmosGraber
Thanks, I love parodies, but dang! They got me, I have found them before, I hate when that happens. Note to self: NEXT TIME YOU FIND A VIDEO WHICH TOUCHES PERSONAL EMOTIONS LIKE THAT ONE DID, double check, triple check, and post it here, just to make sure.

I did not even notice the "Onion" logo replacing the "c" in c-span.

Those other videos however are not parodies, just either a person speaking in any open forum, web page information or web documentaries.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefone
I'm curious as to how one goes about burying buildings. I can't find any information in architectural circles as to how this is even possible. Could someone please explain the process?

There are many bits of speculation about this, which all seem to casually mention the process of burying buildings as if it is something that should be taken matter-of-course. When in fact it in and of itself is probably the least credible claim about the Denver Airport. I'm very interested to know what the process of building-burying consists of.

Thanks!

First, try this site. They have TONS of great info about many things. Link. From what I understood, the constructions were very covert and pre planned. They would contract a group to build a structure, and when it was complete, the 'superintendent' would tell them it was built in the wrong place. It would be covered over with dirt, and they would let that construction company go. Then hire a new company with another set of plans.
I had also read that many of the murals were designed to be 'monarch triggers' and I believe it becasue of the disturbing nature of the murals. Why would something so gruesome be displayed in a public place with a high traffic flow? And why the gargoyles and Freemason time capsule? It was also noticed that the floor had a constant vibration to it.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

The murals deal with issues of peace & harmony in civilization and nature VS. anarchy, disharmony and destruction. It's a very Masonic theme. The capstone which states, "New World Airport Commission" is also Masonic. I've seen these things at DIA. Whether you believe the Masons are behind the NWO is up to you. They are certainly up to some weird things though, regardless.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
reply to post by OuttaTime

The murals deal with issues of peace & harmony in civilization and nature VS. anarchy, disharmony and destruction. It's a very Masonic theme. The capstone which states, "New World Airport Commission" is also Masonic. I've seen these things at DIA. Whether you believe the Masons are behind the NWO is up to you. They are certainly up to some weird things though, regardless.

Yeah, it pretty much spells out the 'order from chaos' or new order so to speak. It's definately a Mason project, as I suspect this is to:
The pyramids of Giza sure do look kinda out of place here in the country, but then again so is Greenbriar. That visitor center is about 40 miles from my door. I'd imagine there are other 'monoliths' around the country besides the Guidestones in GA.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
bump

Mod Edit: Please spam with 1-liners. Review this link.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join