It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.U.M.B at Denver International Airport

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is there a D.U.M.B (Deep Underground Military Base) At the Denver International Airport?

This has been looked into before, but I would like to have an in depth look into this "conspiracy theory"

Here we go.

If you haven't known already, there is suppossedly a underground base at the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Many people that I have talked to have told me that they believe there is something eery about the airport. Something is not right to them. I've never been there myself but I am going this November.
Inside the building there are murals painted by an artist by the name of "Leo Tanguma". The murals are somewhat grotesque. Others are beautiful and brilliant.

The Free Press International has contacted the airport in hopes of getting their questions answered by them. However, they failed to answer all questions and so we assume something is up. Here is the link for that as well.

fpiarticle.blogspot.com...

You can find an interview here with Alex Christopher, also she knew Phil Schineder as well. And I believe that this is the meeting David Icke walked into a while back.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

My friends I can not say that this is proof of anything, because it is not. However, this interview does hold some truth. Possibly.

I would like anyone to post any thoughts, information, etc. Debates are welcome but keep it civilized.

Adding to that I will post my own information about the "DIA"

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I will admit, I am always intrigued reading about these articles pointing to some sort of base/detainment camp thing under DIA. Two facts that startle me most are the reported fences that point INwards around the airport and the vast amount of land that belongs to the airport. First off, a fence pointing in doesn't do much good at keeping people out for the simple fact that it's much easier to scale a fence with barbed wire coming out at you than being an obstacle you could hypothetically jump over to avoid. Secondly, take a look at other airports that handle a good amount of traffic per day, per year, whatever... just busy in general. I don't think I could name one that takes up the same amount of EMPTY space. Sure runways, terminals, various hangars, and emergency buildings take up a good amount of this land, but DIA seems to lack a lot of these features to gobble up the extra land that is part of the airport.

Something certainly does seem fishy, but I can't completely buy into the New World Order base or underground facility thing YET. It is very convincing with various reports and articles, such as the ones you posted. I think we need a group investigation to get to the bottom of this...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Denver International Airport continued...

If you notice here, the building itself is shaped of what looks like a "swastika" Keep in mind that the swastika is not a bad symbol. It's a good meaning too. The nazis turned it around just like they did with the pentagram.

But lets not forget about the airport itself, that this building was constructed like this because of the "runways". It may appear to be like a swastika to many, but they are infact just that. However ask yourself this question.

How many airports are shaped like this? None, at least none that I have seen.

Next is the word "DZIT DI GAII" Please note that this is not german. This in fact means "white water of the mountain" But Mr. Syder as you can see in the interview at FPI international says translated it stands for "Denver International Airport" Well he's wrong. So now that we got that out of the way, moving on!

The masonic Capstone. Why is it there? Phil schineder says it acts a honing device to bring in Unidentified Flying Objects.

lol, sounds a little absurd doesn't it? Yeah I think so too, but you never know.

Outside of the airport there is a fence. But what is so unique about it? I don't know about you but do you know of any airports with fences that curve "in" Keyword here is "IN". Just what are they trying to keep in? Something big? No. People maybe? Could be.. It is said the DIA is the Western Building for the New World Order Camps. Then again that is just a conspiracy theory right? lol. Well we don't know.

Alright, so what's going on with these murals you ask? First off the Artist lets his art get ripped off the wall without being notified. If it were me I would be pretty mad. Wouldn't you be?
As we proceed along in the airport looking at these murals, you come across this image...

here is the whole image

"Oh my god!" You say.. "What is that doing there.. and in an airport!?"

Part of this image is cut off since it's a huge painting on the wall. Portrayed here is a tall what seems to be like a "nazi" figure wearing a gas mask, holding a huge sword pointed towards a doves rear end. Then at the bottom of the painting you have women walking in a line holding dead babies. And finally in the front you have churches burning down. Just look at that nazis expression!

You ask yourself, "Why is this here?"

Well there is a whole "conspiracy behind it"

Here are some more involving a dead man.

Now the airport explains this is the reason those murals are up here.
Leo Tanguma "The Children of the World Dream of Peace" is a powerful mural expressing the artist's desire to abolish violence in society. One part of the diptych exhibits the tragedy and devastation of war and its impact on humanity. The mural then moves to images of smiling children dressed in folk costumes from around the world celebrating peace prevailing over war. Leo Tanguma "In Peace and Harmony with Nature" addresses environmental issues of the world. One side of the mural shows children pouring out great sadness over the destruction and extinction of life - human, flora and fauna. The other part depicts humanity coming together to rehabilitate and celebrate nature and its diversity.

Although this does make sense, they never explained why the nazi figure was there, along with the others.

Moving on.

During my research, I have found that almost every single animal in these murals is extinct or endangered. For example there are grey wolves in one of the mura and they are endangered animals. But why have them in cubes like this? That is what puzzles me.

Here is another mural of a letter.

Continued-- later on

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Found this interesting while snooping around about D.U.M.B.s

Denver International Airport has a 88.3 square mile Deep Underground
Military Base underneath it. In other words this base is over 22
miles in diameter. This base goes down over 8 levels. Basically this
Deep Underground Military Base is 8 cities on top of each other. The
first level starts at around 1 mile undeground. On the eight level is
a mag-lev train network that takes you out to hundreds of other Deep
Underground Military Bases all over Mexico, America and Canada. This
base is connected to the Los Alamos and Dulce Deep Underground
Military Bases. There are over 330 such bases under North America and
Central America alone.

Source : www.apfn.net...

Towards the end of the page it states this was taken from ATS, but the thread is no longer available.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Excellent find! I haven't seen that before. I wonder if the underground train that takes you to Baggage claim is the same one that travels to the base. What I find suspicious is how the emailer from the airport makes it obvious that there is a DUMB there.

By saying this line:

We've heard all the stories that we're secretly hiding everything from underground runways to slave labor camps down there, and those charges are so far off-base, it is almost humorous.

if you take a look at what he said closely, if I were trying to hide something I wouldn't say it like that. When I saw this...

"It's almost humorous"

Not only does that look like a fishy reply but it smells like it too if you know what I mean. If it were me i would have said this.

"We have heard of the conspiracy theories about the airport, but there are no underground bases here. Although people like to think there is."

So getting back to DIA. I also have this site that might be of interest to anyone here.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This is some great information that you guys have collected!

Just to add to the discussion and to Raven's post about the fishy response, it does seem weird that there are so many stories around this airport in particular, and it is also strange that the e-mailer from the airport happens to know so much about all of these conspiracies. I mean, let's face it, you don't see headlines on the front of the New York Times or USA Today claiming: "Conspiracy Wrapped Around Denver International Airport." I mean, I only began to hear about all of the stories and conspiracies from this website and the links that I have found here, so needless to say, it requires a bit of research and digging to come up with some of these underground (no pun intended
) stories.

But above all, it's pretty hard to conjure up such elaborate theories and conspiracies with zero truth. Along with this, there are also some very interesting clues pointing in the direction of something there, whether it be the murals, sculptures, or various other points of interest with very strange explanations from the folks at the airport.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindwalker

Denver International Airport has a 88.3 square mile Deep Underground
Military Base underneath it. In other words this base is over 22
miles in diameter. This base goes down over 8 levels. Basically this
Deep Underground Military Base is 8 cities on top of each other. The
first level starts at around 1 mile undeground. On the eight level is
a mag-lev train network that takes you out to hundreds of other Deep
Underground Military Bases all over Mexico, America and Canada. This
base is connected to the Los Alamos and Dulce Deep Underground
Military Bases. There are over 330 such bases under North America and
Central America alone.

Source : www.apfn.net...

Towards the end of the page it states this was taken from ATS, but the thread is no longer available.

I'd like to see what proof or evidence there is to indicate there is a base under the airport and exactly how big it is. Is it just someones speculation? I remember reading about how there are underground baggage handling tunnels but what leads people to believe there is a secret military base under a major airport? Wouldnt there be traffic in and out or is it just an empty holding camp or prison?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Now that you mention it, I remember reading something ages ago about how the old Denver airport (possible new location for the new one) was in a perfect position for an airport, i.e. away from residences, near major transport hubs, blah blah, but this new Denver Airport is in an extremely awkward position, and that it was an extremely stupid decision to put it there.

Plus, I think the place went grossly over budget, something like 100-200 times the original price, but I'm not sure of that.

All in all, when you put everything together, it would be a safe guess to say that there is something going on there, but what it is no one can be sure.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I love the DIA story of underground bases and dodgy looking murals and capstones etc... and have read most of the sites online

I believe all this is possible given the scale of the airport but why would a 'secret organisation or government' advertise these things so openly i.e. the masonic capstone, swastika runways, the words 'new world'

maybe the murals are innocent, they are definitly controversial but maybe its just the artist trying to make an impact.

are the fences really pointing inwards. Could it be possible that the fences would be just as effective has they are or maybe it was a mistake and they thought nobody will notice.

One thing that does get me is this bit about buidings constructed in the 'wrong place' and 'buried' (see Below) I dont think mistakes like this can occur on projects like this

Now, the tunnel shaft that the tram comes in on could connect up with an underground tunnel coming in from five buildings that were built and buried. There was already a 40 foot diameter tunnel there when construction started. Those five buildings were built 3 1/2 years ago (early on in the airport construction), and suddenly they said ,"oops, these are in the wrong place" and buried them, along with a very high-tech runway that is buried under about four inches of dirt. It seems insane that they would build a very technical building complex with interlocking tunnels and a tunnel going back to the tram tunnel at the concourse, and then state that they built it in the "wrong place" and cover it up with dirt. I don't believe that people are that stupid.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
This has always been an area of interest to me and more specifically this airport.
I too will be going in Nov and will have the time upon landing to throughly check the airport out.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i posted a while ago that a friend of mine has a friend who is of middle eastern descent...anyway, back during the 9/11 mania, he was pulled off a plane and taken UNDER the DIA by agents (of what agency, i never found out) and interrogated for HOURS about his intentions, purpose of visit, etc.

what was interesting is, the friend who told me the story, mentioned it COMPLETELY OUT OF THE BLUE...we weren't even on the subject. also, my friend is not aware of my interest in ufos, underground bases, conspiracies, etc, so it wasn't a joke on his part to make fun of me.

so, i have it on good authority, that there is AT LEAST one level under the airport.

he also said that there were paved streets with lane markers and everything. also, buildings with sidewalks....he said it looked like an actual city down there.

creepy.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by el cid]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by granoladude

I just flew out of denver international airport and i checked the fences. they point outward. srry.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is an unconfirmed rumor here but I did hear about Denver International Airport being used as a second Capital for the United States in case something "happened" to our current DC area. Even if nothing comes out of the NWO playbook pertaining to DIA the place still is quite creepy.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
LINK

I had kept a link (above) regarding Denver internatonal Airport because I thought it was odd -

They had a problem in 2007 when over 13 planes windshields cracked with no obvious explanation!

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I saved a link

LINK

A news item from 2007

In Denver International Airport, over 13 plane windshields had cracked - and no obvious explanation had been found!

If there is a base there - could they have been testing some ultra frequency equipment which was affecting the planes?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I saved a link

LINK

A news item from 2007

In Denver International Airport, over 13 plane windshields had cracked - and no obvious explanation had been found!

If there is a base there - could they have been testing some ultra frequency equipment which was affecting the planes?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by el cid

Maybe your friend was pulling your chain. I saw a movie recently that portrayed that EXACT scenario. I can't remember what movie, but I remember it clear as day. They take the "terror suspect" under the DIA via a hatch in the runway.

That said, I wouldn't doubt if there actually was an underground facility there. Probably got quite a few of them around. In fact, I am of the opinion that there may be one in my neck of the woods... XNA in Highfill, Arkansas. It is an international airport that is in the middle of the boondocks, so to speak. The only thing interesting about it is that it is less than a 10 minute drive from Wal-Mart's corporate CITY.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Denver is too close to Cheyenne Mtn to be a good choice for a 2nd capital in a post nuclear world. The first thing that the enemy would do would be to take out our "eyes", ie, NORAD, and that means Denver be too close to ground zero.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It would be easy to determine whether there is an underground base under DIA.

1.) Look for any large ventalation shafts, fans and duct work that sticks up out of the ground in isolated areas. If the buildings, such as the Jeppson terminal are on top of the supposed underground base, then the duct work would have to be within or on the roof of that building.

2.) Look for supply trucks and contractors who "disappear" in the complex. If it's a COG site then they have to constantly maintain the building and keep it stocked regardless if it's in use by it's maximum capacity. If it was meant to house 1000s of people then there are gonna be A LOT of supply lines. Look for these.

3.) Ask somebody. Ask somebody who works there or used to work there. There is usually some truth to rumors, even the most absurd.

I think the rumors around underground facilities at DIA stem from the fact that a large portion of the airport is underground, with train tunnels and baggage movers. But who knows.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok, it seems people are really suspicious and hung up on the idea that DIA may have facilities (and I don't necessarily mean NWO stuff just facilities in general) underground and that it's somehow a strange thing. I can tell you for a fact, that most if not all major airports in the US have very large underground facilities for day-to-day business such as baggage handling rooms and conference rooms/offices and even waste processing. I once was able to secure a tour of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Washington with an old school of mine and I can attest firsthand to the size of the underground part of the complex. We got in an elevator that took us down to the first of what were at least three underground floors. I saw that the floor I was on consisted of many offices and conference rooms, plus security rooms. Therefore, I imagine that DIA could have a very large underground complex without having to be wrapped up in a conspiracy. Or I guess if you really wanted to, you could argue that SeaTac is part of a conspiracy as well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join