It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on terrorism scheduled to end on election day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
which will be scheduled to end on the morning of Nov 07, 2006. President Bush will announce victory at 6am in a nationwide broadcast just as the polls open for voting, and will announce a new Federal Reserve holiday. Of course, the pentagon will be accepting corporate donations so that they can throw a bigger victory party.

This part of your post is fabricated. I thought it was against the board policy to knowingly post false information.

Warning
to others. Read the article. This is a fraudulent post

Tsk, Tsk.

This was posted in the predictions and prophecies forum. This is my prediction.

If you continue with your hosility you will be labbeled as a disenter.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hardcore14
If i remember correctly bush said in a speech he wasnt gonna pull out as long as hes in office Bush speech on iraq

You must be mistaken. Bush already stated that the mission has been accomplished. Now they are planning on throwing the party. The party will be held on election day.

"It was an idea that was suggested by those on the ship as a way to honor the sailors and crew on board the USS Lincoln for accomplishing their mission"
Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle of South Dakota, asked by reporters about the incident, called it "one of the most significant embarrassments of the entire Iraq experience so far. Mission Accomplished mistake

[edit on 14/6/2005 by hardcore14]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

This was posted in the predictions and prophecies forum. This is my prediction.

If you continue with your hosility (hostility) you will be labbeled (labeled) as a disenter (dissenter).

[edit on 4-10-2006 by In nothing we trust]

You stated it as fact. You posted it as if it were in the article you posted as your source. You then changed it to a prediction when challenged. You must have known somebody would read the source. You must be really bored. I hope you are right though. It would be great if the insurgents stopped blowing up their own people by election day. I doubt that will happen though. Or did you mean we should abandon them to be slaughtered?
Are you a psychic? Exactly, precisely what are you basing your prediction on? Your hatred of President Bush? I'm not a Republican (sheep) or a Democrat (sheep) so I could care less if you hate Bush. There is nothing in the article you referenced to back up your "prediction". Did you read the article?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join