It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is wrong with you ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is isn't funny. Folks I am starting to think that ATS itself is a conspiracy, and I have a "bad" feeling about ATS as well. ATS moderators why won't you tell us if the October 13th thread is a game or not. I have been trying and trying to post you but you lazy people aren't replying back. Do you realize how angry you are making me! I have had it with you satanic freaked up lazy sun of a gun BITCHES!

WHY WON'T YOU SAY IF IT IS A GAME OR NOT.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS IF THEY DON'T REPLY, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ON THE 13TH.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

This is isn't funny. Folks I am starting to think that ATS itself is a conspiracy, and I have a "bad" feeling about ATS as well. ATS moderators why won't you tell us if the October 13th thread is a game or not. I have been trying and trying to post you but you lazy people aren't replying back. Do you realize how angry you are making me! I have had it with you satanic freaked up lazy sun of a gun BITCHES!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS IF THEY DON'T REPLY, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS ON THE 13TH.

What freakin thread are you griping about?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OKAY now our moderators have become terrorists.
Seriously they are not gonna answer your question.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Seconded, you've got my attention, now what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Seconded, you've got my attention, now what the hell are you talking about?

What October 13th thread is this about?I am not even understanding what the hell this thread is referring to.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

This is isn't funny. Folks I am starting to think that ATS itself is a conspiracy, and I have a "bad" feeling about ATS as well.

RavenWindFree.......your "other" screen name here on ATS wouldn't happen to be WhiteLightWolf, would it? You sound so familiar....

Some of you seasoned ATS'ers will know what I'm talking about.......

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think Raven's referring to that weird number thread. I read the first page and lost interest, but apparently no mods have commented on it and I think Raven's getting a bit too anxious.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anytime a prediction is made that gives a precise date it is almost a certainty that it will not happen. Frankly, the more people expect anything bad to happen on a particular date the more likely that something GOOD will occur on hat date...or nothing at all.

By the way, 13 is a favorite number for phoney predictions.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

I think this is a bit of overreaction......we have pretty much established that it is going to be a game.....

Whether or not it's tied to ATS is still up in the air, although an ATS member is referenced in the HTML code of one of the pages in question.....but then again, so is someone from another forum....

Don't panic......

Edit: you might have to wade through a few pages to get to the site we are all wondering about....although some seem to be wondering WAY too hard...

www.746865656e64.com...

[edit on 4-10-2006 by JSquared]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
:shk: Some people get excited over the damnedest things. :shk:

[edit on 4-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

My personal advice,

1) A DEEP BREATH IN
2) A DEEP BREATH OUT

3) REPEAT AS NEEDED

While this may be the RANT forum on BTS, I think you need to perform the above, repeatedly.

"you lazy people "
hardly, but thanks for your ill-informed awareness of what we strive to do here

"you satanic freaked up lazy sun of a gun BITCHES!"
RANT, or not, you might want to watch your step.

"THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS IF THEY DON'T REPLY"
M-kay

To my knowledge there's no "game" associated with the thread in question, hence worldwatcher's moving this to "Personal Predictions and Prophecies".

Not to seem sarcastic nor dismissive, but what Exactly is the intended topic of discussion for this RANT?

domain: 746865656E64.COM
created: 23-Sep-2006
last-changed: 23-Sep-2006
registration-expiration: 23-Sep-2007

nserver: ns51.1and1.com 217.160.224.131
nserver: ns52.1and1.com 217.160.228.131

registrant-firstname: Oneandone
registrant-lastname: Private Registration
registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com...
registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
registrant-street2: ATTN: 746865656e64.com
registrant-pcode: 19087
registrant-state: PA
registrant-city: Chesterbrook
registrant-ccode: US

Perhaps, contact them for additonal info as to the purpose for such.

Oy!?

[edit on 10/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
To my knowledge there's no "game" associated with the thread in question, hence worldwatcher's moving this to "Personal Predictions and Prophecies".

Told you so RavenWindfree.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
chissler makes an immature cocking of the rifle noise

Game..

...Set....

Match.....

12m8keall2c

Play with fire, and you will be burned my friend. No need for name calling though.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well this is a rant forum and I can say anything I want in it can't I? Here is the link I'm sorry I forgot

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

My personal advice,

1) A DEEP BREATH IN
2) A DEEP BREATH OUT

3) REPEAT AS NEEDED

While this may be the RANT forum on BTS, I think you need to perform the above, repeatedly.

"you lazy people "
hardly, but thanks for your ill-informed awareness of what we strive to do here

"you satanic freaked up lazy sun of a gun BITCHES!"
RANT, or not, you might want to watch your step.

"THESE PEOPLE ARE TERRORISTS IF THEY DON'T REPLY"
M-kay

Not to seem sarcastic nor dismissive, but what Exactly is the intended topic of discussion for this RANT?

domain: 746865656E64.COM
created: 23-Sep-2006
last-changed: 23-Sep-2006
registration-expiration: 23-Sep-2007

nserver: ns51.1and1.com 217.160.224.131
nserver: ns52.1and1.com 217.160.228.131

registrant-firstname: Oneandone
registrant-lastname: Private Registration
registrant-organization: 1&1 Internet, Inc. - 1and1.com...
registrant-street1: 701 Lee Road, Suite 300
registrant-street2: ATTN: 746865656e64.com
registrant-pcode: 19087
registrant-state: PA
registrant-city: Chesterbrook
registrant-ccode: US

Perhaps, contact them for additonal info as to the purpose for such.

Oy!?

[edit on 10/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

lol sorry I sounded so angry. I took my frustration out on you guys my bad. You can be sure that it won't happen again. I was just dissappointed that nobody was saying anything, is all. It sort of annoys me when noone replys I don't know, that's just me. Sorry.

Sorry, this is a rant forum and I can say anything I want. My apologies again. By the way thanks that's all I wanted to know. I was having a bad day today, I don't think I'll vent again as there is no need to. I got all worked up over a stupid game, but oh well you don't even know me and I don't know you so it's alright.

No problems

Take care though.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Well this is a rant forum and I can say anything I want in it can't I?

Afraid Not.

The Rant forum is held to the same guidelines as the rest of ATS.

ATS Terms & Conditions

Rant Forum by William

Ed: Just noticed your Edits.

Good job. Honest mistakes are common, admitting when you have made one is a measure of charachter.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Mods better be nice to RavenWindfree or her big sister Oprah will come after them...after all she has more power than the President.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
the real question is;

Whatsa-wrong wit-j00?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I already apologized to the moderators, that I don't even know. These people could be 65 for all I know. Is it really neccassary to be yelling at me? I am done ranting. So stop making fun of me.
It's old.

Moderators can you please delete this thread.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by RavenWindfree]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333

This is isn't funny. Folks I am starting to think that ATS itself is a conspiracy, and I have a "bad" feeling about ATS as well.

RavenWindFree.......your "other" screen name here on ATS wouldn't happen to be WhiteLightWolf, would it? You sound so familiar....

Some of you seasoned ATS'ers will know what I'm talking about.......

heh yeah, I just put that in there, I wondered if any would remember. But I'm not here to cause trouble. That was just stupid back then, i don't know what I was thinking. Sorry though, the game just sort of got to me and it just annoys me when people don't reply. I'm over it though. I was thinking of doing podcasts but I don't know how to do it, any idea?

top topics

join