It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mind of an Alien

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the response. Not to insult the aliens, but it sounds like their system isn't as good as GPS. You would think if they had some kind of "tag" on you that they would just get a fix on you from a signal and not have to scan for you. Maybe I'm interpreting that wrong though.

2009? Well honestly the world is at some point going to hit a wall...we have toxified just about every part of this world. I don't know if we will crash or just slowly poison ourselves to death. I think now how far humanity has come...but then I catch myself and say that this really is the world the human "ego" created not necessarily humanity. We don't all have control of our egos so I wonder what really did create this modern world?

It sounds like the aliens really do push the idea that our world is in for it. I just am not sure why they hide this message or limit it. Some think they are just lying to get a reaction out of those they abduct. I'm sure one way or another we will face another revolution in thinking sometime in this century. Maybe you will be one of those teachers or leaders...someone needs to step up. We seem to be in a rut of fast food lifestyle where we jump from one thing to the next, yet are as empty as ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The only way that a creature has no connection to time is if it doesn't die and, therefore, isn't really concerned how long things take.

Just because you feel like you have something to accomplish before you die doesn't mean an alien feels that way. Just because you fear death doesn't mean aliens do.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
Just because you feel like you have something to accomplish before you die doesn't mean an alien feels that way.

I would agree that there are not many things that we can infer about the nature of aliens and how they view existence. However, I really do believe that this is one of them.

Wouldn't you agree that the activities of these creatures that we have caught fleeting glimpses of seem to have some sort of direction? That is to say, we don't see UFOs like fruit flies buzzing around with a clear lack of intelligence. I'm simply saying that if something has direction, it has purpose.

And if you are saying that aliens are supremely intelligent creatures completely devoid of purpose, then you and I really do disagree...in fact I will go so far to say that purpose is an unavoidable byproduct of reason and intelligence.

The only way, then, that a creature would not feel pressure to complete their purpose, is if there is no deadline...and the deadline for all purposes, for all creatures, is death.

To sum up my assertion: Yes, if aliens die and they have intelligence, then they do feel a pressure to accomplish something.

Just because you fear death doesn't mean aliens do.

I don't fear death. I would simply prefer that it doesn't come before I've accomplished something meaningful in my life.

I think (for my reasons above) that aliens are probably the same way.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I would simply prefer that it doesn't come before I've accomplished something meaningful in my life.

Ok so this is the way you "feel?" Do you "feel" you are intelligent because you can outwit a dog or cat? Because you can open a door? Start a car? Write a sentence?

You know the majority of america "felt" like going after all those evil-doers after 911. Funny how $335 billion dollars later and stuck in a seemingly endless crossfire in Iraq makes the majority start to "feel" differently.

Have you ever seen a cat or squirrel standing on the side of the road? I'm sure you have....glancing back and forth nervously because they "feel" that they have to cross that road (at that moment) but are aware that it's quite dangerous! In fact if they had any brains at all one would think they would realize that there is no real pressing need for them to cross the road and that they should wait till traffic dies down.

Perhaps aliens have evolved beyond feelings??

I agree that if aliens are subject to physical change (and hence time) like we are, then they might have something on their agenda to accomplish during their moment of existence. However they might have a much more lengthy existence in which case they would "feel" (there's that word again argh) much less urgency. Also, keep in mind that the human social structure is totally unorganized and completely inefficient. They might not "feel" like they have to accomplish anything individually because they might not put much value in individualism.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ok so this is the way you "feel?" Do you "feel" you are intelligent because you can outwit a dog or cat? Because you can open a door? Start a car? Write a sentence?

I've always had problems outwitting domestic animals and operating basic machinery. What's your point?

And I'm not "feeling" you on the Iraq stuff...I don't see your point as it applies to this conversation. (But I support our troops and want to bring them home...you know...if that's what you're getting at.)

A QUICK SIDE NOTE:
I get the sense that you are making an awkward attempt at mocking me here. If you could just be a little more blunt I would appreciate it...because as things are, I don't get it.

Have you ever seen a cat or squirrel ... if they had any brains at all one would think they would realize that there is no real pressing need for them to cross the road and that they should wait till traffic dies down.

They do have brains, and they do have pressing needs. Animals move around because they need food, shelter, and mates. You can accuse them of not having a high level of intelligence that allows them to prioritize effectively, but you really can't say that they don't have a purpose.

Perhaps aliens have evolved beyond feelings??

I would say that not having feelings would mean not having a direction or purpose. Describe for me how a highly intelligent being operates devoid of feeling? I would say that they feel something...even if it's apathy.

"feel" (there's that word again argh)

What's the aversion to that word? Sorry...again...I don't get it.

They might not "feel" like they have to accomplish anything individually because they might not put much value in individualism.

See now I think that is a great point. The evolution of dreaded "feelings" does not lead to a void of purpose, but to communal purpose. I'll buy that.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

A QUICK SIDE NOTE:
I get the sense that you are making an awkward attempt at mocking me here.
If you could just be a little more blunt I would appreciate it...because as things are, I don't get it.

Relax. I think you're a great member/poster.

As for the Iraq thing, it is totally relevant to this conversation of feelings. The point is animals (including humans) do stupid stuff based entirely on strong chemical signals in their brains instead of logic. Just because you "feel" a certain way doesn't mean crap. Mind you, I'm not implying that one should totally disregard their "feelings." What I'm saying is it's a double-edged sword.

I would say that not having feelings would mean not having a direction or purpose.

You're typing on a computer right now. I doubt your computer is feeling much... but it's serving a purpose.

Describe for me how a highly intelligent being operates devoid of feeling? I would say that they feel something...even if it's apathy.

Umm... watch Star Trek. Check out Commander Data for a cheesy example. No feelings, but the most intelligent being on the ship.

As for apathy... I sort of agree with you. Check this out though... I can say "I'm feeling indifferent today." But what if I'm feeling indifferent for my entire life? If I lack emotion for an entire lifetime due to my indifferent nature then couldn't I be thought of as a being devoid of feelings (from a human perspective)??

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Relax.

Done.

The point is animals (including humans) do stupid stuff based entirely on strong chemical signals in their brains instead of logic.

Okay...I'm with you on the Iraq thing now.

The question is, do you think that the evolution of the human race will mean a complete and total victory of logic over emotion? Is it possible that hundreds of years from now, human bodies will no longer contain the bodily chemicals necessary to feel rage, or love, or something as simple as curiosity?

(At the very least I think that makes a great novel...because basically what that's implying is that if you had a war between all the passionate people in the world and all the logical people, the logical people would exterminate the passionate. I'm intrigued by that concept...)

You're typing on a computer right now. I doubt your computer is feeling much... but it's serving a purpose.

True...it's serving my purpose. It's a tool...like a hammer, or a car, or a gun. I'm standing by the assertion that it is impossible to have a purpose without having intelligence...and conversely, impossible to have intelligence without a purpose.

Check out Commander Data for a cheesy example. No feelings, but the most intelligent being on the ship.

No fair referencing cybernetic organisms...although I would still say that Data is like my computer: he has been programmed to serve the purpose of his intelligent creator and has no purpose in and of himself.

If I lack emotion for an entire lifetime due to my indifferent nature then couldn't I be thought of as a being devoid of feelings (from a human perspective)??

I would argue that indifference is a feeling. I would also argue that, because you are an intelligent creature, it is impossible for you to go through an entire lifetime without ever experiencing at least a little fear, love, hate, anger, joy, pity, etc.

Here's another way to look at it...I think to go through life without feeling emotion, you would have to go through life without making a decision, which I think would be impossible.

Can you come up with an example of a decision that can be made completely devoid of any emotion?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
...every single person I have ever met who has rock solid proof of alien involvment in human affairs is, for some reason or another, completely unwilling or unable to share said proof.

I'm not saying that people like RavenWindfree are lying to me.
I'm saying that I am as likely to give creedence to that type of claim as I am to give my wallet to a robber who shoves his finger in his coat and says he has a gun.

RavenWindfree is quite right in her research conclusion.

The aliens are not just visiting us, they are here and in large numbers, i.e., thousands if not millions in this, the Sol System.

You are not going to find solid physical evidence of the extraterrestrial presence simply because neither the aliens or the government will permit you to get that, much less keep it.

People have been threatened with incarceration and even death for the solid physical evidence you have to see in front of you in order to believe the aliens are here.

That being stated, there is an abundance of testimonial evidence, photographs and an occasional documentary - along with archeological evidence - that the Zetan-aliens are not only here but even have various underground and underwater bases at their disposal.

1. The Disclosure Project. This consists of hundreds of former governmental employees who have first-hand experience in various degrees with extraterrestrial contact and/or high level information about aliens from the US government. One of the members is Retired Army Sergeant Clifford Stone who says that there are probably twelve or fewer full-scale alien bases on this planet, with another member of the Disclosure Project who said publicly that the aliens have a large base in the Moon.

2. The archeological findings of Zecharia Sitchin in deciphering Akkadian and the older Sumerian clay tablets which document the coming of the Anunnaki who mixed their DNA with the hominids here, hundreds of thousands of years ago, to come up with Homo sapien slaves to work the mines.

Homo Sapiens Contain 223 Alien Genes In Their DNA

3. Some high ranking officer in the United States Air Force, perhaps a number of them, decided to let a top secret study about UFOs and aliens leak out to see how people would react to it. They chose a well-known journalist, television producer and author by the name of Linda Moulton Howe. Her testimony is in the Companion Tape to The Mysterious Origins of Man.

4. An abundance of abductee research done by various people like Budd Hopkins (Hopkins Interview), and David M. Jacobs, Ph.D. (Frequently Asked Questions), among others.

Abductee Brainwashing

Zetan Long-Term Breeding Program

5. Then there are the people who have been kidnapped by aliens themselves who have the courage to go public about it, like Travis Walton for example.

Those who seek physical proof and find it face the wrath of the intelligence communities and The Zetan Empire.

An example of this is when physicist and engineer, Bob Lazar, who worked for the government to reverse-engineer confiscated Zetan spacecraft, had a gun put to his head by a federal security officer - for snooping around with a group of people on the outskirts of Area 51 and S4. Lazar's documentary clearly explains how Zetan-alien spacecraft are propelled, powered, and why their antimatter weapons are much more powerful than our traditional nuclear variations

The thinking and truly objective personality who has analyzed at length all of the above comes to the conclusion that the Zetan-aliens have been here for many thousands of years and have absolutely no intention of leaving. They will harvest this world and its peoples for as long as their greedy fingers, claws, etc., can do so.

One other thing...

All humanoid life has emotions because all souls have emotions. They may be surpressed, they may be underdeveloped, but all of us have that.

One does not evolve into becoming emotionless drones of high intellect - like the Greys. That is not evolution, that is spiritual retardation.

To evolve is to have better, more beautiful feelings, not to be retarded in emotional development

DENY IGNORANCE

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I tend to believe along the lines that the aliens are us from the future. In a sense, option C is the closest. I believe they are here to guide us and if they interfer, it causes tears in time. Of course, this is ONE type of alien. I also believe there are several types of highly intelligent life forms visiting us, which is where the confusion starts. I am convinced if there is one, there are more intelligent life forms in our universe. They could have discovered our quaint planet and are studying us much in the way we study animal behaviors of less intelligent life forms.

As far as who knows, I lean toward our government knowing they exist, but are just as clueless about any plans the aliens might have.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
The aliens are not just visiting us, they are here and in large numbers, i.e., thousands if not millions in this, the Sol System.

I have to reel you in a little here Paul. I think you're looking for the thread titled "I totally don't believe in aliens."

This thread is simply talking about the intentions of the aliens that are here and, as a limb of that discussion, has been taken into the realm of "Do aliens feel emotions?"

You added to that discussion at the end there, so I'll skip to that...

Zetan-aliens have been here for many thousands of years and have absolutely no intention of leaving. They will harvest this world and its peoples for as long as their greedy fingers, claws, etc., can do so.

So obviously your view of these "Zetans" is that they fit into category "B" that we've established for this thread: they have a vested interest in humans and are manipulating our existence.

What are they harvesting us for? Fuel? Food? Fun?

One does not evolve into becoming emotionless drones of high intellect...

I would argue that humans would, in fact, evolve into that IF it made them more powerful than emotional free-thinkers. Survival of the fittest isn't just about claws and teeth...it's about the whole package.

To evolve is to have better, more beautiful feelings, not to be retarded in emotional development

This is only true if a specific advantage is gained by having better, more beautiful feelings. I think you could argue pretty effectively that a less emotional being would make a dynamite soldier.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The question is, do you think that the evolution of the human race will mean a complete and total victory of logic over emotion? Is it possible that hundreds of years from now, human bodies will no longer contain the bodily chemicals necessary to feel rage, or love, or something as simple as curiosity?

Boy you are getting me into some hot water with this one. What I believe is simply there is no absolute "right" or "wrong." In life, there is "what works" and "what doesn't work." You see this in evolution... many paths have started but have become evolutionary deadends. Whether humans will end up as an evolutionary deadend I cannot say.

Furthermore, whether it would wise to lose emotions and go for straight logic I cannot say. There's no denying that emotional behavior is really at the root of all of mankind's weaknesses. Coincidentally, it is also at the root of all mankind's strengths.

True...it's serving my purpose. It's a tool...like a hammer, or a car, or a gun. I'm standing by the assertion that it is impossible to have a purpose without having intelligence...and conversely, impossible to have intelligence without a purpose.

So you're saying the hammer cannot perform its purpose without intelligence.... it's intelligence being the human who's swinging it. But what happens when the hammer usurps the human in intelligence?

No fair referencing cybernetic organisms...

Can you come up with an example of a decision that can be made completely devoid of any emotion?

Haha, you might have me there. Although I'm working with a limited human mind on one planet, surrounded by other emotional humans like myself. Our species is still in the infancy of developing computers/artificial intelligence. Besides human beings, the other inhabitants of this planet would seem to be far less intelligent... except for of course the UFOs which remain a mystery for the most part. Given the small sample size I have to work with I would say "no."

However, anything I believe is just a matter of my perception. Let's say doomsday happens and the computers take over like a Terminator scenario. To an outside observer who was not aware of any prior human existence, it would seem that Earth is run by a bunch of logical machines devoid of any emotion.

All humanoid life has emotions because all souls have emotions. They may be surpressed, they may be underdeveloped, but all of us have that.

One does not evolve into becoming emotionless drones of high intellect - like the Greys. That is not evolution, that is spiritual retardation.

Paul R-
Can you prove human beings have souls? I think that's more faith based. As far as spiritual retardation here is what I think... If I could quote a very famous man.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."

So I agree with AE. BUT, just because I "feel" that way doesn't necessarily make "emotionless drones" wrong. Just because I feel that way doesn't mean throwing emotions to the scrapheap = anti-evolution.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

This is only true if a specific advantage is gained by having better, more beautiful feelings.

I couldn't have written it any better. The only reason we are here to experience our wonderful emotions at all is because our ancestors had a specific evolutionary advantage (larger brains) over other animals.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Just to lay the groundwork here, this thread operates on the following assumptions:

Aliens exist.
Aliens regularly visit our planet earth.
Aliens are significantly smarter than the inhabitants of our planet earth.

If you feel the need to argue these assumptions...move on.

After reading a number of threads regarding the intentions of aliens, I feel that opinions fall into one of three camps:

a)
Aliens regard humans as little more than ants, and our planet as little more than an anthill. The alien traffic seen on our planet is the result of, at the most, casual curiosity and, at the least, sheer intergalactic boredom.

b)
Aliens discovered earthly humans a long long time ago and have developed a vested interest in them. The aliens have subsequently created a very detailed plan that only precious few humans are privy to. The plan has been propagated by complete alien control of human governments, and will come to fruition in some grand display of alien supremacy. (As far as the “grand display”, I’ve heard speculations ranging from humans being removed from earth in a rapture-like exodus, to complete annihilation of the human race.)

c)
Aliens created us. Humans have souls only because they were provided by aliens. Aliens hope we do things “right”, but simply watch us, without meddling, like pets under glass. The God that religious people talk about? It’s just aliens.

Now I’ve never been abducted, or even contacted by aliens.
Furthermore, I’ve never been in the CIA. In fact, I didn’t even score very well on the ASVAB.

But, just looking at things logically, I think we can make the following assertion:

Only one of these scenarios can be true…they are mutually exclusive. Either the aliens are apathetic toward us, manipulating us, or our creators.

What camp are you in, and why do you believe what you do?

EXCELLENT THREAD ESSEDARIUS!

All three of your possibilities have some truth. I'll break it down how you did.

A) All is true but keep in mind Earth is like a Starbucks to the aliens minus the product. Some stay there all the time working, some go there before work, some never drink Starbucks, some created Starbucks, some have money invested in Starbucks, some drink Mayorga

B) Our bodies were created by aliens. Our souls have been here/are being sent here from soul processing centers around the galaxy in our specific sector. The aliens currently "in charge" haven't always been. The time span of these occurences really span millions of years. The value of Earth is Gold and Souls. We are souls trapped in bodies, not bodies with a soul. We are the souls. Yes, many people on Earth are involved in the process- some for social and some for anti-social reasons.

C) Again, Starbucks. Mayorga doesn't want Starbucks to succeed. Starbucks want's Starbucks to succeed (unless they have the majority of their stock in put options
). There is definately a difference of interest. God talked about by religions, at least in the bible, are mainly alien forces such as the Annunaki etc.

What do cows think we are? What does your dog think you are? Does an ant even know you are there, or is that just "Mars" to him? Don't forget where we came from intellectually and awareness-wise.

I do believe there is a God who created our souls, but it doesn't live in this Universe. I'm positive there are hybrid "Annunaki Sapien" type beings in power today. However, the more probable idea is that their souls are those of Annunaki and are on here "for vacation" or a mission. When you control who gets implanted with what, and who gets reincarnated, etc you can reincarnate yourself however you want in whatever body you want. Death is an illusion. Yes our bodies will die, but our souls never can die- only get degraded. Our souls are immortal, and are trillions upon trillions of years old. I have not personally found this Annunaki-soul idea to be the case with Earth today, but I would bet money this is going on with their full awareness of it or not.

Hope this helps from my point of view to yours. Also NASA and whatever gov't organization you can throw a stick at wishes they had the best information and probably dignify themselves with their "secret knowledge" they don't tell you people. However, they have like 9%.

IT BOILS DOWN TO THIS: EARTH IS A MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON

[edit on 3-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   

So obviously your view of these "Zetans" is that they fit into category "B" that we've established for this thread: they have a vested interest in humans and are manipulating our existence.

The Anunnaki (probably Zetan-Reptilians) mixed their DNA with the already evolving hominids here in order to come up with Homo sapien slaves to work the mines. But they did not and cannot create souls. Despite their high technology then and even more so now, they cannot actually create anything - only genetically manipulate that which is already available.

This paradigm doesn't fit completely into any one of your categories.

What are they harvesting us for? Fuel? Food? Fun?

Medical experimentation, a long-term breeding program, dissection, slavery, and to use our glandular extracts as vitamin supplements - all taken from abductee testimony and related research

I would argue that humans would, in fact, evolve into [emotionless drones of high intellect] IF it made them more powerful than emotional free-thinkers. Survival of the fittest isn't just about claws and teeth...it's about the whole package.

Only emotion free-thinkers have the spiritual potential to eventually evolve into God Realization.

Is science and technology ultimately more powerful than the God Force Light of future Ascended Beings or of the one that orchestrated The Big Bang billions of years ago?

No.

The most powerful beings in the Universe are those who can create what they want. If the aliens were gods they would not have to kidnap people for their genetic material; they could use The Light to manifest exactly what they desired.

So the Zetan-aliens are not gods

Gods and gods are ultimately more powerful than ANY Space Race empire.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

This is only true if a specific advantage is gained by having better, more beautiful feelings. I think you could argue pretty effectively that a less emotional being would make a dynamite soldier.

It is true that robotic-type soldiers have an advantage in archaic combat, even battles with high-tech weapons. But again, they are no match for Ascended Beings of Light who could dissolve their ships, weapons and bodies into light without even having to descend into physicality.

This basic principle of telekinesis already happens with the manifestations of large Group Entities in teleporting small objects around. (Something that cannot be done with advanced physically-based machines.) In Spiritualistic circles, those telekinetically moved objects are referred to as apports. The discarnate collectives that manifest this with The Light - as well as all those on the Other Side - are impervious to any physically-based weapons.

Even a black hole or supernova could not harm them directly.

In contrast, drone soldiers would be wiped out.

This basic principle of telekinesis with The Light also applies on a much larger scale of energy in being able to dissolve entire fleets of intersteller battleships.

In addition to a significant tactical advantage, there are also the higher emotional qualities that come into play.

For example, what about loyalty and esprit de corps among drone troops?

What is their motivation to serve?

The character of Data in Star Trek, The Next Generation, harbored a strong desire to become human and to experience human emotion. He also had a love of humanity, of Terran music, literature, and culture. None of these qualties are found within the self-serving and imperialistic Zetan-aliens.

The Greys laughed at Whitley Strieber when he was strapped down on their examination table and cried out for God to help him. The Greys replied by saying, "Why do you cry out to God? There is no one here but us."

Serious spiritual retardation.

Drones could not be trusted and they would also not be able to adequately rule those they conquered.

Emotionless commanders make lousy military governors.

There would be a great deal of difficulty in being able to maintain control over an occupied territory.

Which is why the Zetan-aliens - like the Greys - generally hide their presence and follow a policy of subtle subjugation.

They know that they will never be able to rule here effectively.

Emotional intelligence plays a key role for highly effective soldiers as well as for long-term rulers

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Paul.... the Grey's don't laugh so what you are saying from Whitney looks funky to me.

I can't imagine a Grey saying that to him about Gods either. Never thought I would use the word skeptical for myself about this but I'm not feeling it with Whitney. I think he has gone to far. You may study this stuff I live it.

I don't know about the Greys you know but the ones I know "are" souls.

I think one day you will be surprised who your Gods are.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Paul.... the Grey's don't laugh so what you are saying from Whitney looks funky to me.

It is true that they don't laugh like we do but I think the proper emotional meaning was made as to how they felt.

I can't imagine a Grey saying that to him about Gods either. Never thought I would use the word skeptical for myself about this but I'm not feeling it with Whitney. I think he has gone to far. You may study this stuff I live it.

I didn't make that up. It came straight from Whitley Strieber's testimony and provides an excellent example of how the Greys view spirituality, God, etc.

Essentially, the religion of the Greys and the Zetan-aliens in general is that Science is God. Their actions, their comments, and their focus all point to this morally twisted perspective.

I don't know about the Greys you know but the ones I know "are" souls.

All sentient beings have souls, even spiritually retarded personalities.

I think one day you will be surprised who your Gods are.

I have no gods or Gods and I see no need for any. True gods and especially true Gods do not want (and do not need) to be worshipped and when Ascended they can manifest what they want directly with God Force Light.

Despite their high technology, the Zetan-aliens are not ethical beings, they cannot create matter at will after death, and they are not our spiritual masters.

That is the crux of the situation.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The only reason we are here to experience our wonderful emotions at all is because our ancestors had a specific evolutionary advantage (larger brains) over other animals.

Our wonderful emotions and feelings - especially those which are pure, genuine, and selfless - are expanded and more powerful when we are on the Other Side because our soul energy is amplified by The Light. Larger brain capacity enables us to experience and develop our intellect and our emotional growth when in the flesh.

We are not bodies that evolved personality over time. We are spirits who temporarily reside in bodies which enable us to express that personality.

Can you prove human beings have souls? I think that's more faith based.

The soul is not something that can be examined in a laboratory. Simply because it consists of energy that transcends the physical spectrum.

The best way to prove to yourself that we have souls which lived before birth and will continue on after death, is through personal investigation. Near Death Experience research which points to the existence of the soul is a good place to start.

Another thing you could do is get a referral for a good hypnotherapist that specializes in past-life regression. To not only obtain glimpses of one more more incarnations, but even more importantly: to get insight as to one's knowledge and spiritual understanding during the Interlife or period in-between physical embodiment.

To start to remember what you have forgotten.

We have all spent a lot longer in the discarnate dimensions than we have in the flesh, as the world of Spirit is our true home.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Brilliant insight. Your ideas and information seem to share many similarities with Scientology.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join