It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees possible North Korea test site activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It appears that US spy satellites have picked up some unusual movement and activity that occur just before nuclear tests are conducted.

here is the link

reuters

I just love US strategy. First we start a war in Iraq for no reason... oh yea, (WMDs)
Next we are going after Iran (WMDs).
We do nothing about this madman in North Korea, And he is the one lobbing missiles everwhere and testing nukes..go figure

[edit on 4/10/06 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is the link ,sorry

reuters

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PEADY
...First we start a war in Iraq for no reason... oh yea, (WMDs)
Next we are going after Iran (WMDs).
We do nothing about this madman in North Korea, And he is the one lobbing missiles everwhere and testing nukes..go figure
[edit on 4/10/06 by JAK]

Apparently, one of the prerequisits for the US going to war is a false premise. Well, we can't very well invade a country under a false premise of WMDs if there actually are WMDs now can we. Taking military action that is actually justified would go against this administrations rules for engagement.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Duh..Iran and Iraq have more oil than North Korea..jeez..

This is expected. It's not news. We'll go after Iran, and only when North Korea attacks South Korea or Japan will we go after them.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's what I was thinking too. No oil, no bother. I wish the US leaders would just come out with it already.

As for NK and nukes, I think they're just trying to look big. It would be foolish of them to actually use the nukes.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I agree with the others. North Korea is economically not of interest. And even if, they don't even form a real threat. Threatening but barely being able to launch a missile, let alone installing a nuclear warhead.

However, Iraq did have a Euro nominated oil bourse, which was closely and silently after the US invasion replaced again by a Dollar bourse. The Iraqi oil fields are only in the short term of interest.

Don't be surprised if North Korea gets attacked in the future, as it's geographically as well as strategically important of the coming number one enemy: China. Probably not under command of Bush though.

Guess why the South Korea and Taiwan are more less US protectorates, but first Iran will be targeted.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I think that the U.S. military are trying to collect their "assets" in that part of the world before they attampt any kind of response to the NK nuke threat.I also think that NK is trying to divert attention from their buddies in Iran and their nuke program

top topics

join