It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploring Mohammed Atta's new face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Like a good Nicolas Cage movie, the face of 9/11 Terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta has undeniably changed after The Times of London released a "previously undiscovered" video from Afghanistan.

Here's a quick compilation of various photographs of Mohammed Atta. I was quite surprise to discover nearly all Mohammed Atta photos taken of the man appear to have distinct differences in his facial features.

And now the new Mohammad Atta

Much like Saddam Hussein's body double in Iraqi court, I believe we're facing yet another doppelganger make-belief terrorist. Perhaps Atta doesn't exist at all? Honestly, it's difficult to conclude when the man was a ghost prior to 9/11. Please feel free to post your Mohammad Atta pictures in hopes we can collectively decide...

Who is the real Mohammad Atta?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
they all look like the same guy to me... if you'll notice he has a scar over his left eyebrow, thats what causes the gap in the hair on his eyebrow. its in every picture.

when i get home tonight to a computer with some image software ill zoom up all the pictures and circle it. but its plain to see.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
While the various photos were obviously taken over several years, I'd have to agree with the above. It's the same person in all.

$.02

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yep, both eye lids/brows give it away.
Take a photo of yourself from a few different angles in different clothes and different times of the day..

making sure your not looking like a potrait.. do something, wash dishes, side on or something and see for yourself you will look different..

its the unique characteristics which will stand out.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I hate to say it, but they are similar enough that no one can ever prove that they arn't the same person with more or less weight, or hair....

I saw the video yesterday, and was fairly convincved that they weren't the same person...

I seem to be wrong.

It looks like he has a lazy eye type eyebrow, but maybe that is just his "straight face" in the first pic... all the others seem to lack that...

But one thing here...
Saddams imposters all had extensive plastic surgery, to correct all those giveaways of "length, size, porportion, ect"
If there was an ATTA clone, he would have had the same work done, and that includes a very simple eyebrow chop to copy the misshaped eyebrow of the real ATTA...
(or is the first pic a real ATTA afterall?)

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The drooping eyelid ( my right, his left ) is evident in both sets of photos, along with the scar in the eyebrow.........so my feeling is that they show the same guy. That is not to say either of these photos would actually match the remains of the 'hijacker' we know as Atta, if his remains could be produced.

If this really was a 'false flag' operation, the 'real' Atta could be dead or alive........or simply reassigned ......perhaps with a little surgery to correct the sleepy eyelid and remove that scar?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
whats the timeline of these pics? it looks like some of the pics are from when he was young and some that look like mugshots... the differences in his look could also be affected by the mood hes in (happy, sad, fanatical...) if we know what order they were taken or released maybe we could track how the features change.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm with Syntaxer on this one. The last couple of photos do not begin to resemble him at all. Its not him.

That's my opinion, anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have to say they all look like him. If they are fake they did a great job.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A persons eyes are the one thing that will never change, no matter how old or how much weight they put on. It is good way to find someone if they grow a beard were to shave it off.

His eyes as dark and evil, with the eye droop in each one. Atta was Atta, but remember, there were 2 Atta's so don't confuse them.

Initially, Mohamed Atta's identity was confused with that of a native Jordanian, Mahmoud Mahmoud Atta, who bombed a bus in 1986 on the Israel-occupied West Bank, killing one and severely injuring three. Mahmoud Mahmoud Atta, a naturalized U.S. citizen, was subsequently deported from Venezuela to the United States, extradited to Israel, tried and sentenced to life in prison. The Israeli supreme court later overturned his extradition and set him free; his whereabouts are unknown. He is 14 years older than Mohamed Atta. After the September 11 attacks, a general furor arose over the supposed failure of immigration authorities and the U.S. intelligence community to stop a known terrorist from entering the country under his true name. Eventually, The Boston Globe reported details from records at the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals detailing the detention and subsequent extradition of Mahmoud Mahmoud Atta from the U.S.

he was confused with another terrorist who killed, so does it matter?

or Maybe he and Osama had the same plastic surgeon, i mean, AQ must have a hell of a health plan.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Like a good bikini line, Mohammad Atta's time line leading up to Sept. 11th makes for an interesting discussion, especially his pictures provided above..

Based on factual evidence proving his whereabouts, (unless fabricated by the shadow govt.
) the two pictures below of Mohammad Atta were taking within 4 months of each other. Wow.

9-10-1999

Notice the issue date, Sept 10th 1999. Also take notice of his Florida ID expirary date . Although it's possible that this particular ID picture has been doctored, the expiration date of this Florida licences is exactly 9-11-01 !!!! Coincidence?

Close up

01-18-2000

I had no idea Terrorists had the ability to reverse the aging process. Perhaps their goal is to out live their mortal enemies towards world domination? Honestly, you cannot argue the 15-20 years that stand between these two photographs of Atta..

Here's another pic of Atta I found, I'm not sure if it's really him or his Doppelganger though...

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Go take two pictures of yourself...One smiling and one menacing. Now look at the ears, and the facial features. Cheeks more prominent and eyes a little tighter maybe. A little change maybe, but look at the eyes and they are still the same. It is the same man.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, Florida's drivers license is valid for 6 years. So why does it say 2 years? Somethings fishy, let me check it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
If I remember correctly, Florida's drivers license is valid for 6 years. So why does it say 2 years? Somethings fishy, let me check it out.

Seems you are correct, but only if you're on Santa's "good boy/girl" list. Otherwise it's four.

www.dmv.org...

Once you obtain a Florida driver license, it will be valid for four years, renewable before your birthday in the fourth year. If you've been really good, however, you may be eligible for a six-year "Safe Driver" license. Give yourself a well-deserved pat on the back, because that means you've stayed conviction-free for three years, and avoided suspension and revocation for seven years.

ADD: This is kinda interesting why it was only good for two years, and expires on 911???

Good find DB!

[edit on 5-10-2006 by 2PacSade]

spelling

[edit on 5-10-2006 by 2PacSade]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Look on the right hand side of the license. It's a duplicate. So he must have applied for it originally in 1997??? Was he in Florida in 97? I'll have to check on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade

Good find DB!

Thank you 2Pac, I figure something was fishy about this drivers license. Its not like Atta needed to attack on 9/11 because of the pressure of the expiration date on his "license".

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The duplicate will list the duplicate date, it does not mean it is a duplicate. (I have one in my wallet). I do not know if there are restrictions on non-citizens and all of the laws have changed post 9/11.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is there any record of him in the FL DMV database. Hope this helps...

www.sptimes.com...

[edit on 5-10-2006 by esdad71]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Is there any record of him in the FL DMV database. Hope this helps...

www.sptimes.com...

By using this source provided by esdad...

So the ringleader of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks walked out of the Lauderdale Lakes office May 2 with his new driver's license in hand.

And I provided this picture of Atta's real license. This corroborates the date.

Thank you esdad for that information.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No problem. If you look deep enough you either find the truth of a steamy pile. Guess we got lucky this time.

top topics

join