It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope on talk sport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Tomorrow (Thursday 5th oct) Nick Pope will be on Talk Sport talking about increasing amouts of UFO sightings. He will be on the James Whale show whichis aired at 9pm U.K time. Its something that I will be looking foward to

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
yep shame it is james whale though.....

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh come on James Whale can be rude at times, granted but i've listened to many of his late night talk shows and he is honest about his views and sometimes quite insightful as well. Give the guy a break !!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
come on, james whale is a legend, especially when he gets really annoyed lol, will any-body be emailing in questons for Nick Pope?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I listened to this and found it quite interesting. Nick Pope currently works for the MoD so he couldn't say much and most of his answers were "no comment".

He did confirm though that the government is hiding information about ETs that would be exciting, interesting and shocking.

I think most of the time when he said no comment it meant yes because when someone suggested something crazy he would say no way.

Interestingly he said no comment to the idea that we already have the technology for invisible craft. I suppose this could just be because he doesn't want us to appear weak if we don't have the technology.

He also kept going on about the idea that a lot of UFOs are seen around or coming out from water. Was he giving us a hint or is it all just disinformation.

[edit on 6-10-2006 by StarrManUK]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrManUK
He also kept going on about the idea that a lot of UFOs are seen around or coming out from water. Was he giving us a hint or is it all just disinformation.

I have seen television programs about this and also heard some reports, I wouldn't say that that is disinformation

new topics

top topics

join