It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

foley story - watch the monkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
isnt this ironic - whilst the foley story is all over the papers, a bill has been passed without much notice which could become a pedophiles dream....

it involves school teachers and officials having the ability to search pupils (including pat downs to strip searches depending on the interpretation).

i imagine that some kids could become victims not only of sexual abuse but of sexual blackmail also by the simple 'let me do this to you and dont tell anyone and i'll let you get away with these cigarettes i found and you wont get kicked out of school' type thing

so it seems if you want to molest kids, its gonna be legal to do so soon. you just have to change jobs from politics to education.

link to story

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
wow such things are not even considered a reality where i live, they truely inflict fear amongs the american public to the deepest level..

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There is no way that your average parent would allow their children to be strip searched. I don't even envisage teachers being comfortable with this- teachers/school district employees are people too, and a good many of them have children of their own. I just can't imagine any person approving this at all.

All I can suggest is that this is a sure fire way to get parents to pull their children out of school. I'm not so sure if this isn't the agenda, with all the school shootings etc...

join