It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A request for John Lear.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I have a question for you: why do you come here? What goes on here and the types of people that enjoy this website seems to have no joy nor communal aspects for you so why do you bother?

good point i guess we know his intentions by his name ''slap nuts''

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Removed nested quotes

[edit on 5-10-2006 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Straight out of Wikipedia.org, on the last line of the article--

Most recently John Lear has become a regular posting member on the conspiracy based discussion forums, Abovetopsecret.com and fantasticforum.com (Coast to Coast AM discussion forum).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is a hot theme on ATS, as i can see. But why should someone do this?
John Lear is someone who has his own opinion of Ufos, government secrets etc and
he tells us this on ATS. He has much experience and you cannot deny this.
I cannot believe that he is a fake.

Of course, you can say that he is payed by the government for telling us stories for
disinformation or something. But stay relaxed, everbody here on ATS tells stories
and it is your own thing if you believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by allMIGHTY
This is a hot theme on ATS, as i can see. But why should someone do this?
John Lear is someone who has his own opinion of Ufos, government secrets etc and
he tells us this on ATS. He has much experience and you cannot deny this.
I cannot believe that he is a fake.

Of course, you can say that he is payed by the government for telling us stories for
disinformation or something. But stay relaxed, everbody here on ATS tells stories
and it is your own thing if you believe it or not.

In what do you mean by experience? Just because he flew a few planes for a living?
Just because he said he flew on some secret missions?

It doesnt mean your privvy to any secret goings on in just because you work for them.

And as to why he would do this is simple; He knows full well the response he would
get by saying these things on a ufo forum, some people here treat him like a god.

Sure, he doesnt force anything on us, but lets be honest he's a ufo believers wet dream.

I just think he's telling us what we want to hear.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I really don't see why if it's the real John Lear, will change anyone's opinion
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but it really won't change a thing

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahall999
I really don't see why if it's the real John Lear, will change anyone's opinion
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but it really won't change a thing

of course nothings going to change i just dont understand why people are starting threads on other members

please no MORE

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Slap Nuts is baiting you and the mod's are ignoring it or they would have closed the thread. Just stop posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The reason John Lear is being questioned, is because DEFCON5 asked him a bunch of aviation questions that he should be able to answer. Instead he gave a bunch of jokes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have to start from page one to really grasp the whole conversation.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Originally posted by b0b lazar

The reason John Lear is being questioned, is because DEFCON5 asked him a bunch of aviation questions that he should be able to answer. Instead he gave a bunch of jokes.

Hi Bob,

I'm surprised to see you on ATS and I think you know why. But welcome!!!

Yeah, the old memory is fading fast and I just can't remember what color hydroic fluid is if I even knew what hydroic fluid was in the first place. And the dancing ramp rats waving their arms and giving me the finger, I think I got the message. Sometimes I think they just hated flight crews.

But listen, I thought just to prove you are Bob Lazar I thought you might answer a couple of questions of my own. Question that only you and I would know. F'rinstance:

What was the stunt I pulled at the supper club on Sahara where you gave me a 10!

And what was the vehicle and what was the clocked speed for which you were nabbed by the Nevada Higway Patrol on your infamous run from Reno to Las Vegas.

And what was the eventual fine?

And what was color was my pool after your revenge for the diet pepsi can prank I pulled?

One more: What car were you and I in when we had that bit part in "Honeymoon In Vegas" in front of the MGM Grand?

By the by...how are things in Albuquerque, er, you know, wherever you are?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Lets see the so called bob answer those questions John, way to go buddy.

Ive posted this on other threads and i will post it here. This thread has gotten way outta hand.

From the MOD Mirthful Me.

And i quote

Mod note...

There will be nothing but civil discourse in this thread... Please review the following statement issued by Springer, one of the "Three Amigos."

ATS is fortunate to have a member like John Lear, and he's been quite accommodating to the membership in general... Don't take advantage, or abuse his presence... ATS prides itself on the format provided for all members to exchange ideas and thought! Those that find it difficult from adhering to the Terms & Conditions Of Use might best refrain from posting.

And for those that dont get it, Springer, one of Los Tres Amigo's. Thats the 3 amigos for you non spanish knowing members which means One of the 3 owners of this site, stated to afford MrLear with the same respect any Invited Speaker or member is allotted. If you dont like Johns post or answers or believe he is who he states he is, then ignore him and move on. And for the record, he never said it was holographic planes that hit the WTC, he stated Holographic Technology is way ahead what we know it to be. PERIOD. from another thread that stated that Hologram planes hit them.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In this video john not only mentions ATS, but also says alot of things he has posted in forums on ATS, who cares what his photo looks like. Do your homework and learn as much as possible and you will know who is real and fake. This guy is really nice person spending time to educate us and enlighten us, and also brainstorm with us. Im sure he is emotionally mature enough to not care whether not u believe he is real,, or what he says is real. But dont insult the poor guy or his intellegence please. k thnx

www.jerrypippin.com...

enjoy,, video sux,, but its all the proof u need.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I never questioned if he was the real Lear. My point was, he's just another rich kid, that bought his way into everything. His lack of even the most basic aviation knowladge proves that. So if he doesn't know jack about aviation, even though he supposedly has all this expierience, then why in the hell would you trust him about other matters that have nothing to do with his "field". He comes on here, makes the most outlandish, bombastic claims, with nothing to back it up, literallly nothing, and it's allowed. Then he ends up changing theories anyway. Something tells me the staff at this site would not allow me to post a topic claiming Alex Jones brutially Raped My 13 year old Sister, if I didn't have anything to back it up. But since Johns elite enough I guess he gets away with it and gets special protection.

After watching him get owned in that other thread I'm suprised there are still supporters. I guess lemmings never change their fur. He got owned by someone that didn't even fly planes, that should be an ovbious sign to you people. But it won't be.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by b0b lazar

This post was made by a member posing as Bob Lazar. Please ignore it.

Also, John Lear is who he says he is.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by WithoutEqual

My point was, he's just another rich kid, that bought his way into everything.

Thanks for your post WithoutEqual. One of lifes fondest desires is to see yourself as others see you. That said, I was wondering where, and I've seen it several times on ATS, where the 'rich' kid comes from. Most of my 'biographies' explain that I was left out of my fathers will. He felt like many here on ATS, that I was an idiot and not deserving of any of his fortune. I have never tried to hide the fact that I was left out of his will. That said, were did I get rich? And if I'm not rich, how the heck did I buy my way into everything? And exactly what 'everything' is that? Do you think you can 'buy' a check airmans job at an FAR 121 carrier? Interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What I am having a problem with is, the Mod's are here telling you this is the Mr. John Lear and you still don't hear that.

Even with John having a famous name I think it is nice that he takes his time to come here and share his thoughts.

Many of us have written things that do sound far out at times but we aren't dealing with a reality we know.

I know I am interested in what John as to share and many others here are also. If you aren't then don't come to the post you know he is on.

This subject is fluid and things do change in time. What you write one moment can change or you wake up to the fact that it wasn't so. Who here has never changed there thought from one thing to another.

What I respect is the fact that any man/women has the presense to acknowledge they were wrong or made a mistake when they do.

With things that have been written by some here I think John has handled himself
well.

John I also like the way you fit into this group and I like your dry sense of humor.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by observe50]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

My point was, he's just another rich kid, that bought his way into everything.

Thanks for your post WithoutEqual. One of lifes fondest desires is to see yourself as others see you. That said, I was wondering where, and I've seen it several times on ATS, where the 'rich' kid comes from. Most of my 'biographies' explain that I was left out of my fathers will. He felt like many here on ATS, that I was an idiot and not deserving of any of his fortune. I have never tried to hide the fact that I was left out of his will. That said, were did I get rich? And if I'm not rich, how the heck did I buy my way into everything? And exactly what 'everything' is that? Do you think you can 'buy' a check airmans job at an FAR 121 carrier? Interesting.

Seems you're dad was smarter than even I thought. Probably a very good decision on his part.

John you tell me, how in the hell you could get a airmans job at a FAR 121 carrier when you don't even know THE MOST BASIC aviation knowladge? If it wasn't money, it was you using your name, cause I don't see how there can be any other way. Bush pilots could have answered every defcon5 posted, every single one. A good friend of mine that got his pilots liscense as a hobby while in med school was able to answer every question correctly, but you couldn't. I guess you thought a witty response would suffice? Not here.

As I said earlier, I'm a talented long distance shooter. That's what I did in the Army, and that's what I do for fun. With that said, if someone came on here and asked what rifle I shot in the service, or bullet weight of the ammo I used, or what optics I used, or the flight time of a .308 at 1000m, or the basic trajectory of said ammo, and all I could answer with is a witty response, most here would be screaming B.S. and rightfully so. That's where I'm calling you out man, your response in that other thread was the last nail in your coffin, for me, and many others here. Do you think we're all gullible fools that'll accept everything you say without anything backing it up? You don't think your credibility or knowladge was going to be questioned at some point? My point is, you can't answer basic aviation questions, yet you're tied in to all this uber secret stuff, why should I not think you're full of it?

I'm not attacking you for who your father was, or who you are, but what you say.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'm not attacking you for who your father was, or who you are, but what you say.

Really?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Duck and dodge, doesn't this tactic ever get old? You use it more than a cripple uses a cane. How in the hell you still have some members respect after your performance this week amazes me.

lol, he gets my respect by not caring what you think about him.

Edited: quote malfunction

[edit on 5-10-2006 by selfless]

[edit on 5-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

As I said earlier, I'm a talented long distance shooter. That's what I did in the Army, and that's what I do for fun. With that said, if someone came on here and asked what rifle I shot in the service, or bullet weight of the ammo I used, or what optics I used, or the flight time of a .308 at 1000m, or the basic trajectory of said ammo, and all I could answer with is a witty response, most here would be screaming B.S. and rightfully so. That's where I'm calling you out man, your response in that other thread was the last nail in your coffin, for me, and many others here. Do you think we're all gullible fools that'll accept everything you say without anything backing it up? You don't think your credibility or knowladge was going to be questioned at some point? My point is, you can't answer basic aviation questions, yet you're tied in to all this uber secret stuff, why should I not think you're full of it?

a little big headed are we?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

John you tell me, how in the hell you could get a airmans job at a FAR 121 carrier when you don't even know THE MOST BASIC aviation knowladge?

No one here has proven John Lear doesn't have the most basic knowledge of aviation. What has been proven is that John doesn't feel the need to dignify the questions with an answer. Why should he? I applaud him for not allowing these nameless, faceless people to insult him and challenge him from the safety of their present locations. He's comfortable in his skin.

I am astonished to read how some people are practically begging him to answer their questions. Who are you people? Where are your pictures? Where do you live? These are facts that John has been willing to supply. That seems to be a whole lot more than others are willing to do.

For the record, I do not know John Lear, have never contacted him in anyway, and have never been contacted by him, his friends, or his associates. I'm just a nobody who's had about enough of the witch hunts and character assassinations that continue to be ongoing on the net. If you don't like him, contact him directly. Do it face to face, or or at least over the phone. Make yourself known, if not to us on the forum, at least to the person you are attacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mod Edit - fixed quote

[edit on 5-10-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 5-10-2006 by migliavacca]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join