It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Correct me if Im wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:12 AM
link   
But since when have lunar eclipses been blood red like this? I can remember as a kid they turned the moon DARK... as in you couldn't see them.. hence the word ECLIPSE.. not this red blood color. Something is up with that... I think they are just trying to get us to believe that they have been like this all the time....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's the effects of the atmosphere. You are paranoid.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
We have been given a lot of bogus answers by scientists, so who knows? Right now, I don't have much reason to think this is wrong, but its a wacky explanation.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   
yes, something is taking place within and above us...

and the dates given for such occurences may not be entirely correct either...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My god, you people are paranoid. When it's over, will you admit you were wrong and nothing unnatural happened?

I doubt it, the doom-mongers rarely admit facts, especially after thier date for the end of the world has passed.

This isn't aimed at you guys per-se, and I mean no offence, but is aimed at all doom-mongers in general.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I used to get all paranoid over stuff like this.
but since the world was ment to end 6 of7 times within the last few years, and a comet would hit us, ect....
the dates just pass by...
im not saying it wont happen! be awere but thats all

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
When life itself is countdown to death, how can we all not be doom-mongers?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
last time i saw a lunar eclipse it was in 2000 2001, don't remember, the moon went dark. i watched the shadow move over the moon. hmmmm, very weird what 'they' say will happen on this ecplipse.. maybe i wasn't suppose to remember the last eclipse i saw..or did i really see it.....well we got 10-11 hour to party up before the end ..again...this end bussiness is sort of like the little red ridding hood story.....

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWatchYouToo
But since when have lunar eclipses been blood red like this? I can remember as a kid they turned the moon DARK... as in you couldn't see them.. hence the word ECLIPSE.. not this red blood color. Something is up with that... I think they are just trying to get us to believe that they have been like this all the time....

www.msnbc.com...

I think it may have something to do with the unprecedented number and strength of the solar flares going on right now. They are supposed to be sending tons of heavily charged solar gases into our atmosphere right now. It's supposed to cause "aurora borealis" type lights in the sky.
www.discover.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! We have to go tell the King!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I've seen blood eclipses of the moon before.

It's the light of the sun passing and distorting through the edges of the Earth's atmosphere which reach the moon. Hoinestly, it's happened so many times before, I'm surprised there's any mention of it at all.

new topics

top topics

join