It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling Enlightened Since Joining ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This is what I love about ATS. As a "true" searcher for the truth, I like to hear every side and argument. I have learned along the way that infact my opinion is not sooo hard wired and unchangable in the face of opposing opinions that I have to push an agenda. I like to listen to realistic "truths" (opinions) and gather what I can. Maybe this needs a new thread alltogether, but wow! has ATS changed my opinions for the better and made me understand others. I'm really amazed and gratefull for the amount that I have come to accept alot more from both sides than I ever thought I would. But maybe that's just me? I wish some could open up a little like this as it helps all in the long run, and although I still support alot of my instinctual ideas, the basis and truths around them have been changed (for the better (I think))

Lol I said "opinions" alot but people who think that 'anyone' who comes to this site has a 'set agenda', it's just not true in my case, and I find myself "debunking" with ease stuff that I would be so gulliable to believe before. F*** has this site made me more accepting.

Does anyone else fit this or see this/have seen this in themselves prior to joining ATS?

Thanks X.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I agree. At the least,i dont feel like a crazy when i see something on the news and automatically question if it's genuine or not. The only thing i'd wish would change about ats is all the ridiculous insults/trolling goin on recently. I only joined earlier this year,but there is way more of the negative going around these days then it was then.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I feel good knowing that there are so many that want to know the truth. I have learned alot and use this site as a guide. I feel like this is a big auditorium and we get to discuss many things that will only help enlighten us all.

join