It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can't handle the truth don't read this thread... the knowledge i have gathered from my expe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RavenWindfree

Nice post. If i may, I would love to hear your experience. I believe I had a reptlian experience in fact I am 100% positive that I did. Happened in Florida, and i already wrote it down a bunch of times. But yeah, whats yours? I believe you too.

Hi RavenWindfree. I see many people asking to share my experience so i will let you in on it... I had episodes of missing time and "sleep paralysis". I'm not one to immediatly buy explinations that missing time or sleep paralysis= an abduction. My uncle's name is John Medlin, who is a cousin of Steve Medlin, the man who owns the famous mailbox in front of Area 51.

Long story short... I made contact with several biengs and we began a relationship. They entirely run the show... they choose when I am allowed to fly with them, and they choose what I remember, and can speak of... Take care

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
Marcus,

I appreciate your positive outlook considering what has been done to you. I shared my recollection of an event here at ATS as well. It seems we share a similar impression of our hosts. In no way was anything meaningful or promising shared. These entities had no concern over my well being, and I have never felt so desperate and alone in my entire life. It’s quite admirable that you have managed to come away feeling as mentally unscathed as you appear in your post. It’s not an easy thing to put an event like this out there on ATS for all to scrutinize, but personally I have gained quite an inner peace as a result. I certainly hope it works out for you as well. -TDH

Hi TheDarkHorse,
Yes there are two types of people, the believers and the non-believers... all are of course entitled to thier oppinion. The critics simply can't accept certain truths that don't fit into thier paradigm... Until they actualy ride in a spacecraft they simply won't believe.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by MarcusOfDaggers]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

Next time bring like... some photos or something... ask them to let you bring your camera phone... or get some sort of artifact to show us. That'd be neato.

Yeah, I agree with thelibra.

Is it science fiction? If no, then is there any proof that it happened? How can you convince us?

I for one have an open mind and in fact believe that there are other more technologically advanced civilisations. But then what you say needs evidence which I'm sure you do not possess.

So shall I consider what you have said as a piece of science fiction?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yes, I can handle the truth - a shame it's never been written yet. This defiantely isn't it.

Roll on more evidence for the skeptics to call us all a bunch of nuts, thanks to posts like this.

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Daggers,

I have to agree with an earlier post here. Rather than telling us something you experienced, you basically started this thread with a call for us to listen to you, and then followed it up with a meta-analysis. You stated, for yourself, that what you experienced was important and true. Bluntly, what meaning could that have to us if we don't know what those experiences are?

For you, it could be of incredible emotional significance to come here and express your belief in yourself. But for us to commune with you, we need to understand your experiences, or what obstacles you had to overcome to believe yourself.

We would be interested in you directly sharing your experiences with us. Feel free to, if it suits you. If it doesn't, I don't think there is much we can do to interact with you in a meaningful way. But I still appreciate your communication.

[edit on 5-10-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join