It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can't handle the truth don't read this thread... the knowledge i have gathered from my expe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think the fact that you clicked this thread means we have something in common... we share an interest in ET's.... My story is a long one, i will condense it to save time. ET's most certainly have not revealed everything to me... in fact they have revealed as little as possible, however it is quite alot. The sensation of actually being among the stars is something that simply can't be described... and in the years to come you will also be able to feel it.
I used to have episodes of missing time, but naturally i attributed it to a mental condition. When I would wake up at night and had long fantastic experiences I blamed it on sleep paralysis... but when something so incredible as touching an alien craft happens to you, and interacting with aliens, it truly changes your life forever. Creatures as relatively un-advanced as humans are even able to piece together incredible knowledge. ET's will reveal themselves soon... when they do the world will be in shock. For the believers: some people just don't understand it, and never will, but the few of us before the rest have to bite our lips and avoid telling others of what it's like to roam around a craft and see the beings for fear of ridicule... My messege is to not be afraid... they will know the truth someday. Don't be ashamed!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I used to spend many hours watching the sky, waiting to see validation of my sincere knowing that we do have brothers and sisters in the universe who would someday show themselves and we could understand our world more through knowlege of that.

The working understanding that this planet is it for our race is shallow to say the least, but until it happens to you, you just can't know.

I wish I would be entrusted with such a truth, but I choose to believe you so your post just teased a bit, but again, you can't 100% believe something as big as universal species existing until you see for yourself.

IMO

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Very true. Even as I prepare to go to bed right now I can't help but express awe at the size of the universe. Tho I have seen only one species, in theory there are more then 50,000 per galaxy... the truth will be told...

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'll be waiting till they reveal themselves.

Though I think I will be waiting until I die!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I once had a "friend" who said she channeled Greys and she spoke of Karma and caring for others, etc. But actually her disposition was one of angst and unhappiness. It seemed she loved the greys but hated humanity. She was also very fearful and had chosen a life of isolation. She came across as very bitter, yet she believed herself to be way ahead of us mere mortals.

Actually I kind of felt sorry for her. I think she was being used by dark forces claiming to be aliens.

I am mentioning this only because I can.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
MarcusOfDaggers, you mentioned you were enlightened by these beings. Can you provide us with descriptive stories? Those are most captivating.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I won't call you a liar. But I have heard many bull# stories in my lifetime. Not implying that yours is..just saying.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Marcus, you're not the first to come to ATS with a story very similar to yours.

Don't be shocked that some very probing questions are going to be asked of you.

Why were you the chosen one to receive the special knowledge of their existence?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
If the message from "them" is to not be afraid, then this alien race knows us even LESS than i would have imagined. I would think that "do not be confused" would be a better message prior to 'revealing' themselves.

There would probably be alot more puzzled individuals than fearful ones given what the 'mainstream' media and their own governments have been telling them about the idea of these beings.

Credibility and respect towards leaders would be GREATLY diminished...(..yes, even more than it already is...)
If I'm the alien race, I'm in NO rush, what-so-ever, to reveal myself and possibility cause mass confusion....especially if they plan to reveal things like; how THEY are our 'creators' or stories of ancient civilizations and what-not.....

Everybody on this thread will disagree with me..(obviously you're all 'believers' in this type of thing, otherwise you wouldn't be HERE...)...but my personal opinion is...WE ARE FAR FROM READY.....we will need to be 'weened' to the idea of this by OUR leaders, not by being hurled into an entirely new way of thinking by such an event.

If "they" are as advanced as those who have had contact with them think they are, then they will surely spare us from this 'spectacle' which is destined to shake the foundations of OUR civilization to the point of chaos.

...unless "they" are going to TRY to upset the balance of power in their favor...but, of course, that would defy the "prime directive".

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes it does happen that some of the selected grow distant from humanity... the truth is ET decides what reaction people will have. They control leaders, as I have seen them do. 90% of human history would have never happened without ET... If they choose for you to see them, then you can meet them as I was fortunute to have been a guest. If they choose you will not see them nor remember anything that happened... they are omnipotent biengs... I know only what the ETs have allowed me to know that I may pass it on.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I want to believe as much as the next person, but how do you know that what you see, hear or feel is real or a product of the Project Blue Beam? How would we know the difference?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarcusOfDaggers
Yes it does happen that some of the selected grow distant from humanity... the truth is ET decides what reaction people will have. They control leaders, as I have seen them do. 90% of human history would have never happened without ET... If they choose for you to see them, then you can meet them as I was fortunute to have been a guest. If they choose you will not see them nor remember anything that happened... they are omnipotent biengs... I know only what the ETs have allowed me to know that I may pass it on.

...I have no reason to doubt that your experience is genuine, but if 'mind control' needs to be used to make the unveiling of themselves to US go 'smoother', my question is; what's the rush to reveal yourselves?....and; what else are you trying to hide from us with this mind control?.....".....these are NOT the droids you are looking for...."

With mind control, our acceptance towards them would be fabricated by THEM and not sincere from our hearts....resulting in suspicion and rebellion. In other words, A COMPLETE FAILURE TO COMUNICATE.

The ideas of open communication and acceptance of an alien race would be EASY if the world consisted only of members of the ATS site. Unfortunately, this site doesn't reflect the 'popular' idea of our society.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Marcus, let me be one of the first to welcome you to ATS.

Two pointers:

1.) Shorten your Thread Titles so they don't cut off.

2.) If the title claims to disburse some Earth-shaking truth, please remember to include it in the post.

Not to belittle your experience, but we have several hundred people on this forum whom are convinced they are anything from abductees to members of inter-galactic councils. I hope this doesn't come across as condescending, but your post is merely testimonial, and a rather tame one compared to some of the stuff I've read here. I expected to be awe-struck, and instead I just see another person who claims to have been in contact with aliens. (shrug) Meh.

That's like walking into a CompUSA and declaring yourself an UberGamer. There's like ten others just like you on the staff alone (at CompUSA, that is, I have no idea if any of the ATS staff have been rubbing elbows with aliens).

Next time bring like... some photos or something... ask them to let you bring your camera phone... or get some sort of artifact to show us. That'd be neato.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have this really amazing thing happen to me, it will change our lives forever! i just cant tell you about it, nor do i have any proof of it.

i really dont see the point of a thread like this. just a load on the server for no reason, nothing has been gained. we're all very happy for you and the aliens, but if you cant or wont tell us about it...keep it to yoruself.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Nice post. If i may, I would love to hear your experience. I believe I had a reptlian experience in fact I am 100% positive that I did. Happened in Florida, and i already wrote it down a bunch of times. But yeah, whats yours? I believe you too.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OK i ask this of every body that have said there buddies with ET swing by and pick me up i just want a ride maybe some ETcoffee. seriously!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Marcus,

I appreciate your positive outlook considering what has been done to you. I shared my recollection of an event here at ATS as well. It seems we share a similar impression of our hosts. In no way was anything meaningful or promising shared. These entities had no concern over my well being, and I have never felt so desperate and alone in my entire life. It’s quite admirable that you have managed to come away feeling as mentally unscathed as you appear in your post. It’s not an easy thing to put an event like this out there on ATS for all to scrutinize, but personally I have gained quite an inner peace as a result. I certainly hope it works out for you as well. -TDH

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarcusOfDaggers
90% of human history would have never happened without ET...

So, now we know the real responsibles...

Are they the responsibles for the 9/11 attacks?
Are they the responsibles for AIDS?
Are they the responsibles for global warming?
Are they the responsibles for the election of George Bush?
Are they the responsibles for the election of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
Are they the responsibles for my incapacity of wining the lottery?
Are they the responsibles for the taste of my favourite ice-cream?

Human history is made of so many things, are you sure they are responsible for 90% of it?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Are they the responsibles for my incapacity of wining the lottery?

I knew it! It all makes sense now! Those diabolical &*%$S!!!! Seriously though, perhaps I’m reaching a bit but I believe he may be referencing the whole Erich Von Daniken thing. Again, I may be out on a limb here.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Don't be surprised if we don't all coddle you and your special experience. I'm interested in aliens. Real aliens, wherever they are even if they haven't reached us yet. I'm not interested in a bunch of wishy-washy "experiences" that have changed people's lives. Sounds like religion and cultism to me. Sounds like what people say about how Jesus came into them. Pardon me if I'm unimpressed.

That said, I encourage you to keep up your interest in aliens and life outside Earth in general. Someone will likely arrive here *eventually* - it's just a matter of time. It's just that when I look out at the world, and the sky, and back at history, I do not see what you folks seem to see. I see just people, and nature. No aliens. Yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join