It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are you an organic portal? a machine?some robot speaking what you were taught and not what you feel/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
www.cassiopaea.org...

i know i am not and this is the foreground...

deal with it...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
*you most likely have me on ignore by now*

How again would one know they are NOT an organic portal, a machine, or have some robot speaking for them?

Interesting link nonetheless

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am not of the opinion that when you are alive you do not know who or what you really are. What you are is what you are. For me, I'm a human who was born in a century of great turmoil. I am not some meat puppet for a soul. I'm a living, breathing, and quite mortal being brought into the world like any other natural born animal. What I am taught I know that much is fabrication, but not knowing what I physically am is something that is not the case with me.

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm definitely a bionic portal for God (The Big Guy)

I consider all people to be servants of God whether they know it or not. Everyone is where they are meant to be, thinking the thoughts they are meant to think. That way we have countless synchronicities happening at all times. Today I had about twenty synchronicities involving other people who were just ignorantly playing their parts in the game of life.

Here's a link to a paranoid website I found a while back. I thought you might find it amusing

. www.geocities.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
confusing. actually, i feel the exact same way at times, that negative reactions to things seem 'pre programmed' and some kind of an automatic response. really #ing weird that someone would present nearly the exact thing i brought up in my own mind in such a way. makes you think. bigsage, if you have any more info on this, send me a u2u please asap.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ah #. this is really weird.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I am not some meat puppet for a soul.
[Edited on 8-11-2003 by heelstone]

LOL....thats pretty much how i feel

new topics

top topics

join