MLB Playoffs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
if we're playing this game, the mets won when I as born ('69) and my son was born a year ago but he acts like he was born yesterday so go METS!!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was a mets fan most of my life. Actually I like both but I liked the Mets better. But the past couple years I've been liking the Yankees more.

The 00' Mets were pretty good and the Mets in the 80's I like alot.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
oakland is up 4-1 in the 4th inning. looks like its going to be an athletics sweep!

good because their pitching might be able to handle the yankees.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
How about that Verlander in Detroit?

That kid has an arm. Love to see him take the Yanks down.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oak is going to the champion ship. Yanks playing soon

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
holy bat crap, the yanks are down 5-0 in the bottom of the 6th in detroit. it would not be good for them to be down 2games to 1 with their starting pitching.

not to make you yank fans sad, but my teams best chance to beat the AL is for the yankees not to be there.

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
that was one disappointing game

not even one run scored

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They played awful last night. They couldn't get any hits with people on base. Hopefully they win the next game or they're going home.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
the yankees have this horrible stat that was in the paper yesterday. when they lose game three of the first round they tend to find themselves as spectators on the big stage.

Steinbrenner should start forcing k-rod to do kids parties to ensure he's getting his money's worth from him.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
that was one disappointing game

not even one run scored

that is baseball for you. 2 years ago my team STL tore it up all year, had an epic series with the houston astros to make it to the world series, then they stunk it up and got swept by the redsox in the world series. they had such a potent offense all year only to become cold and do nothing when it mattered the most.

baseball will drive a fan nuts.

update: cards and padres playing, padres had 2nd and 3rd no outs in first inning , and the cardnials got out of it without giving up a run . yippy! 3 teams can be eliminated today , should be an interesting day for baseball.

peace

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I think Wright is pitching for the Yankees? I don't know if they will be able to win today.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
all the yankees have to do is win today and its back to newyork. i think new york would win a game 5 so the tigers must win today.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
A-Rod is batting 8th and Giambi is sitting out. Melky is playing left field and Mike Mussina could play out of the bullpen. They have a good chance. Game starts in about an hour and a half

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
not looking good for us Yankee fans right now... but hey I ain't saying it's over till the bottom of the 9th.

Come On Yankees!!!! Let's go guys!!! At least gimme another game out of this series.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The tin man doth have no heart.

The subway series is bad for the ratings so, conspiracy buffs, expect the yankees to lose.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
why the hell is Torre leaving these clowns in to pitch? In a game as important as this one, your guy gives up three hits in a row, he's yanked.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
the yankees are proof that money cant buy you happiness.

i just hope my cardinals dont go the same route the yanks seem to be heading now.

the two best teams of the american league will not be in the world series

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23 the two best teams of the american league will not be in the world series

what makes you think the Mets will blow their 2 game lead? Oh, wait, you think the cards...nevermind.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
8-1 Awful, just awful

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
both series winners in the american league were the underdog. who would have envisioned the A's vs the Tigers. i like new teams in the post season. sorry NY u still have the mets.

peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join