It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MLB Playoffs

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Rogers was brilliant.

I can see this series going the distance.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Yeah Rogers was excellent, once again. He did have that thing on his hand though. Was that fair?

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It was only for the first inning, and nobody can conclusively say what it was. Certainly could of been dirty smudged with the rosin bag and moisture. Nobody can prove otherwise.

Even if it was something to scuff the ball, it was gone from the 2nd inning on and his pitching only got better.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They're playing at St. Louis today. I think the Tigers are going to have another good game.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am currently living in Michigan and can't wait to get out of this state. I am rooting for St. Louis because they are in my Brewers division. Although I would like to see Detroit win just so they burn that city to the ground! Haha... J/k... Sort of... I guess...

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Big Game tonight. I'm thinking Carpenter is going to get shelled.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Nope, they lost. Series is 2-1 St. Louis.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Yeah Carpenter was brilliant.

Big one tonight. Do or Die for Detroit.

They are lacking production from 1-9 in their lineup. Rodriquez needs to break out of this shell.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
go Cardinals!!!!

again, I hope they win it all in the next game, so I can start looking forward to next year

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I can't say I would be dissapointed to see the Cardinals win the Series, its just that when I look at the Tigers, they epitomize exactly what I would want to see in my team.

Lead by an experienced manager, whom all the players respect. A core group of young guys who genuinely love the game and bust their ass on every play of every game. The emotion from these young guys is spreading throughout the team. When has anyone ever witnessed Kenny Rogers show that sort of emotion? These young guys have taken a strangle hold of the team, and led them to the promised land.

I'd love to see them taste victory.

Cardinals are certainly deserving though.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Who is pitching tonight?

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Suppan vs. Bonderman

Suppan was brilliant in Game 7 against the Mets, so I'm not resting easy about tonights game.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hopefully they will start getting hits with people on base.

I just want to point out that the next post on this thread will give me 0 BTS points!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Actually, it will give you 2 points, to give you a total of 1. Every reply to your thread issues 2 points to the author.

Anyhoo, I want to see a solid ballgame where the managers are put to the test. Haven't had much of an opportunity so far.

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
THE CARDS WILLL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was rooting for the Mets, but the Cards are my second choice. If only the Red Sox were in the playoffs........ :shk:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
suppan has been one of the top 5 pitchers in the national league in the last 3 years. he has been great in the playoffs the last 3 years as well. if he can keep up his amazing post season this year, the tigers are in big trouble. i like seeing a righty on the mound for detroit, it helps stl batters. hoping for great game tonight.

go cardinals!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Looks like they are under a rain delay.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah, it got canceled. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed or canceled again tonight.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hopefully they get the game played tonight.

Bonderman needs to step up big time with the support of the bats.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
CARDINALS WON, CARDINALS WON, CARDINALS WON!!!!!!!!!!! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who was rooting for the Tigers? The Tigers had no chance! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please do not take this post offensively if you are a Tigers fan.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join