It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MLB Playoffs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
When does the series start?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Saturday Night.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone from here going to a game?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Coming across tickets for this series would be quite the accomplishment.

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
that was a great game last night.

I feel bad for all the Mets fans.

and now I'm going to root for the Cardinals to win it all

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm dissapointed to read that Bonderman is the projected Game 4 starter. I would of liked to see him earlier in the series. Although they lack little with Robertson, Rogers & Verlander chucking ahead of him. The staff of the Tigers has come together at the best time of the year.

Pujols has to really step up his game, and Rolen needs to figure out how to put that round bat on that round ball sometime in the next 7 days. He's been borderline brutal lately.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Starts tonight! Can't wait.

Go Tigers!

Is Rogers pitching?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nope, Verlander has got the nod for the Tigers.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What about the Cardinals?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anthony Reyes.

tsn.ca...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
World Series starts pretty soon. Go Tigers.

I'm guessing....Detroit 6 Cardinals 2

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
cardinals leading 4-1 in the 6th. reyes has retired 13 straight batters and is looking great. verlander gave up 2 early homers but has 7 strikeouts now and is looking to be in a grove. i doubt the cardinals will score anymore runs this game off the tigers awesome bullpen so the cardinals bullpen is going to win or lose this game.

go cardinals!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Verlander got shlacked. 7-1 Cardinals in the 6th.

I think I seen Crakeur at the game. Some nut showed up in the front row with a Mets uniform on.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Cardinals pitching was great. Not for Detroit though.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'm undecided if Reyes was that good or if the Tigers bats were that bad.

He was horrible in the first inning, and did settle down afterwards but I kept thinking how bad of at bats the Tigers were having. Verlander, was contiously starting the batters with a strike and them having them chasing the second strike. Starting counts at 0-2 was a huge benefit in the first couple innings.

The pitch that Pujols knocked over the right field wall, I felt it was off of the plate. If you followed the previous at bat, every pitch was just off the outside corner. The announcers were praising Verlander on the location and his command. Then when Pujols takes the same pitch over the wall, they start pointing the finger.

Overly impressed with Leyland and him stepping up to take full responsibility. The fact is Verlander is only a rookie and he is prone to make rookie mistakes. Leyland has his back until the end, and the team respects him for it.

Rogers is going to pitch a gem tonight! Although Weaver concerns me, I can see another gem from him aswell.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Yeah. Tiger's didn't hit the ball that well either.

Hopefully Rogers pitches good tonight and they can get some hits with people on base.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hell I just want a good ball game.

I enjoy watching runners in scoring position and having the managers actually manage. Getting the runners over or watching the defense strategize. Last night was pretty dull.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
That play were the runner tackled the 3rd baseben was pretty funny. I forgot who it was though. He did a roll and kept running

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Was it Rolen on Inge? Can't remember who was running, but it didn't seem like he did too much to avoid the fielder. If it were a close game, that could of been a controversial time of the game. But the Tigers went to sleep after the first inning. Hopefully they show up for this one. Going back to St. Louis down 2 games would be a tough mountain to climb.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
time for game #2 to start. both starting pitchers have been hot in the post season and i just can see both of them keeping it up. one of them will get smashed in this cold . i hope its not weaver. if the cardinals can pull off a game 2 win they will be going home for 3games needing to just win 2 . albert pujols will not get another pitch to hit this world series

lets go cardinals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join