posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 07:56 AM
- I have always wanted to tell drivers on cell phones that they are idiots and a serious danger on the road. Since I can't tell them that while
driving, I got a bumper sticker telling the morons to hang up and drive.
- For the past few months I've been wanting to tell a certain poster here the truth about herself, but because of the 'be nice' rules I havent'
been able to. When it's time for me to move on .. I'll do a 'cyber death by mod' thing and go out in a hail of warnings telling the truth about
her as I go. It'll get deleted I'm sure ... but I'll enjoy it as I do it.
- I have always wanted to have a sit down chat - face to face - with Christ to say Thank You. (prayer isn't exactly what I mean). I hope to get to
heaven to be able to say that.
- I have always wanted to say to Mary and St. Joseph "tell me everything about Jesus" and then listen as they do a family home movie thing ....
- I have always wanted to say to a certain relative that their table manners are lousy and they are a loud eatter and it drives me nutz. But I can't
do that ...
- I have always wanted to say to certain relatives that they are 'full of themselves' and their snobbery is stupid as well as harmful for their
souls (not that they'd listen or believe me). But I can't do that ....
- I have always wanted to say that Jack Chickies are idiots. Hey ... I DO SAY THAT!
I usually say what I want to say but some things you just cant for one reason or another.