It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend the Antichrist??????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
he kept thinking that he was the antichrist for some reason,just to show his seriousness here are his personal info,

(edit personal info)
(edit birthplace and origin)
.speaks-thai,english,spanish,little korean
.doesn't want to marry and/or have kids
.has no brothers and sisters(an only child)
.he thinks he can unify the world in some way

IMO i really don't know if its true,but does any of this add up to 666 or 616???

[edit on 3-10-2006 by tormentor]

[edit on 9-6-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
No.

Definitely not.

I 100% guarantee it.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
he wants to know how you come up with that.

BTW his nicknames are-Willy,Willie,Luigi,Bob,Wily,weird kid

man this guy is crazy!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Because I asked God. A long time ago.

The 'antichrist' is the human soul, before it comes to terms with truth (which is love, unity, and loyalty to one another rather than ego.)

Also, 'antichrist' is all religions that divide and kill in the name of Christ--because Christ is about love and forgiveness and there is no division in that which He is building.

Because a house divided cannot stand.

Lastly, the whole idea of there being a particular soul destined to be doomed after the thing which saved us all from the doom we once shared and were inevitably subject to (death) is a blatant contradiction of the purpose of God sending His Christ in the first place!

How cruel would that be? The bad times are over (if only we'd believe that it would manifest).

And not once, in the original text of the bible, is there any word or phrase that can be legitimately translated as 'the antichrist'. There is no 'the' in front of it, anywhere.

False messiahs are those that claim some sort of 'anointing' (and christianity is full of those, no doubt - but none of them are 'the' so-called antichrist....they're just doing the best with what they have, which is a limited peek at a very bright light). And the epistles credited to 'John' it is written that whoever denies God's anointed salvation came in the flesh is 'antichrist' - and this, also, is a product of christianity's insistence on worshipping the flesh which was the vehicle for the soul of Christ to enter the human realm as God....God is pure spirit and Christ is surely at His right hand....but on earth, Christ was a man just like the rest of us.

I can give some more personal support (as applies to your friend, personally) later on....

But although I probably sound like a nut saying I know because God let me know....I'm not. It's truth and I hope it is somehow understood as such by your friend. He need not torment himself about such things....each of us has a personal evil and 'antichrist' we must conquer - it is far too much to be the enemy of all the world (probably harder than saving the world because at least a savior has God's help!)

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
tormentor, your friend is probably on the hunt for power like many young people are. I hope he doesn't suffer from megalomania. He probably subconscoiusly feels that so much power has been directed at him in the past that now he must show power in any way he can.

Worry more about Satan than the Anti-Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of God but not God. His most direct adversary is the Anti-Christ or multiple Anti-Christs. The Bible indicates that there are more than one Anti-Christ:

"Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour." (1 John 2:18, ESV)

Satan is more powerful than the Anti-Christs.

But God is more powerful than all. God is the Infinite Power and His Throne never has and never will diminsh.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Satan is God's anger, GreatTech.

There is no enemy that truly can give God any worries. Man is the worst opposition that has ever been against God, but God fixed that.

There is nothing but God. NOTHING. No one who isn't on His payroll - dragons and beasts included!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Satan is God's anger, GreatTech.

There is no enemy that truly can give God any worries. Man is the worst opposition that has ever been against God, but God fixed that.

There is nothing but God. NOTHING. No one who isn't on His payroll - dragons and beasts included!

queenannie38, thank you for your articulate and concise reply. I have subconsciously believed that Satan is God's anger for many years, but never seen it so well put in a few words in writing.

God created us to Love Him, and Ultimately only Him. For some, it takes longer than others but it equates through an Eternal Equilibrium and Balance. You may disagree with part of this short paragraph???

By the way, did you disappear from the Faith, Spirituality & Theology section of ATS for a while? If you did, I missed you as I like your commentaries even if I do not agree with all of them. Your signature is excellent!!! Keep up the great work!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I very seriously doubt that your friend is the anti-christ. I myself have been called the anti-christ on more than one occasion, i've been called many things (half of the time, it's because i'm not christian and i live in a predominantly christian area). I want to unify the world by opening everyone's eyes and hearts, that doesn't make me the anti-christ. I'm also against the way things are headed for earth (it's not looking to good, but we can still fix it). So basically, no your friend is not the anti-christ, even if he wants to be.

Peace and love,

Pancho

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
HMMMmmm....I think I should have ask this question instead.
Is my friend the "Beast from the Sea"?

BTW,his family is in buddhism,but doesn't take it seriously,nor does he take ANY religion seriously.

Man he won't stop bugging me!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
queenannie38, thank you for your articulate and concise reply. I have subconsciously believed that Satan is God's anger for many years, but never seen it so well put in a few words in writing.

Then just know that it was God's love for you which He used me to show you verification for what He has put in your heart. Anything that comes from me that does good for someone else comes from God. I am a conduit and nothing more.

Trust those inner secret things, Great Tech - it is God small silent voice. Since you love Him in truth and with a pure heart there is no danger of losing your way! He will not let you fall if you trust what He's put inside you for your education! You will find yourself adjusting your ideas....but that is growth and it is expected.

God created us to Love Him, and Ultimately only Him.

Here, here!!! Yes indeed! And don't forget that He is that which you are seeing every time you look into the eyes of another human being! He is in us all...we must love all life because all life is God!

For some, it takes longer than others but it equates through an Eternal Equilibrium and Balance. You may disagree with part of this short paragraph???

I agree with all you've said. If I didn't, it wouldn't matter, anyway. All that matters is that we each agree with God in the way in which He's planned.

God loves 'just weights and measures,' remember? Balance is one of His essential 'laws' (the living kind, not the letter kind...the principles of creation are the true laws of God).

By the way, did you disappear from the Faith, Spirituality & Theology section of ATS for a while? If you did, I missed you as I like your commentaries even if I do not agree with all of them. Your signature is excellent!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Thank you, my friend. That was a blessing of warmth for my being!

My mom had knee surgery and so I've been putting many things aside for a time. I am glad to be exchanging ideas, again, as well! The more we give the more we receive!

God bless and keep you!

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If your friend thinks he is the anti-christ, its time to get a new friend.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If your friend thinks he is the anti-christ, its time to get a new friend.

lol,good idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
he kept thinking that he was the antichrist for some reason,just to show his seriousness here are his personal info,

(Mod Edit: Personal Info)

IMO i really don't know if its true,but does any of this add up to 666 or 616???

"let he with wisdom calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man"

your friend is not the anti-christ.

the anti-christ was born on December 8th (immaculate conception day) in 1971.

1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 18

18 divided by the 3 (the trinity) = three sixes.

6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, the only thing that points to even the possibility is the fact that he doesn't want to marry. The bible quite explicitly states that "He (anti-Christ) will be without regard for women". He is likely to be celibate and very intelligent. Or is celibacy and intelligence an oxymoron? LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
"let he with wisdom calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man"

1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 18

6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

WHAT
are you positively sure???if so then i can breathe easier

hmmm who was born on dec,8,1971??????

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

1 + 9 + 7 + 1 = 18

6 + 6 + 6 = 18.

WHAT
are you positively sure???if so then i can breathe easier

hmmm who was born on dec,8,1971??????

the anti-christ was born on december 8th, 1971.

29 years before the turn of the millenium .. . .

and two nines is .. ..

9 + 9 = 18

and 18 divided by the trinity is ...... 6 6 6, three sixes.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

(Mod Edit: presonal info)

I BET YOU ONE MILLION DOLLARS HE/SHE ISN'T THE ANIT CHRIST.

Because the illuminati will set that up idiot. Please watch David Icke. Thanks for my million dollars.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ok thanks for the responses

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Time to come out of the dark.I lied,I'm not mentioning my friend being the antichrist,I'm mentioning ME.
I was scared I could get insulted by some members or possibly
from ATS for good.So I used a made up person.Although I did used my REAL personal information on my original post^^^^.

Thank
GOD I'm not the Antichrist.At least I hope not!!!!

[edit on 14-10-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Time to come out of the dark.I lied,I'm not mentioning my friend being the antichrist,I'm mentioning ME.
I was scared I could get insulted by some members or possibly
from ATS for good.So I used a made up person.Although I did used my REAL personal information on my original post^^^^.

Thank
GOD I'm not the Antichrist.At least I hope not!!!!

We all have a little of the "anti-christ" in us. it is not neccesarily always a term that refers to a single person.

In many contexts the term "anti-christ" simply refers to those qualities of our personality and character that simply are opposed to truth and to love.

when i say we all have a little "anti-christ" in us, i simply mean that we all exhibit character traits such as FEAR and HATE and other "personality masks" that hide or conceal our true nature from others and from ourselves.

will there be one ant-christ near the end of an age which encompasses our current understanding?

i believe their will be. but, i am as of yet not convinced that this one will be the son of pure hate (satan's son), nor the son of pure fear (lucifer's son). Perhaps he or she will simply be the opposite of the son.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join