It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foley's IMs Uncensored- Content Warning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is the full, uncensored dialogues between Foley and a 16 year old male congressional page that have made so many recent headlines. I know we're mostly adults here, but I'm serious about the content warning; Foley gets pretty nasty.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm extremely surprised nobody has yet to reply to this thread, so let me be the first. I suppose the content is too shocking to really talk about.

Anyway, I'm pretty much speechless at this point. After seeing the lewdness of Foley's real character in those IM's I'm absolutely disgusted. That man is beyond sick, he needs some serious mental help (which I've heard he's getting right now).
It makes me wonder if there are young boys out there that have already been sexual molested or worse by Foley, which I'm sure there are.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That was funny, but at the same time it made my stomach turn.

My question is how in the hell does that kid use the bed to....................um.............. nevermind.

How do people like this make it to public office?

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Foley has admitted that he is homosexual but not a pedophile. Either way, his career as a Republican is over with.
Adios,Mr. Foley. You have disgraced your name and everything you have ever claimed to represent.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
pretty funny, and gross at the same time.

So was this page setting him up, actually doing things with him, or just unaware of what was happening. I have never caught this part of the story.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

and the words of forest gump..."THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT"

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
My God, did you see how awful that kid's spelling was?!?! THESE are the people our public officials are hiring as interns?!

Originally posted by Dr Love

Let me sing a little song I've been singing over and over and over...

(strums the guitar)

"Oh.... If you don't vote...
You'll be out of luck...
Cause you'll soon be led...
By some sick f---...
So get to the polls,
And learn the issues
Cause if you don't vote,
You'll be need'n tissues..."

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra

(strums the guitar)

You'll be out of luck...
By some sick f---...
So get to the polls,
And learn the issues
Cause if you don't vote,

It's starting to get to the point to where even if we do vote we need tissues. I have never seen the like of imbeciles in office in my entire life. It is truly a reflection of American "culture," though.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
It's starting to get to the point to where even if we do vote we need tissues. I have never seen the like of imbeciles in office in my entire life. It is truly a reflection of American "culture," though.

Well, see, I don't think it is a reflection of our culture because our culture isn't being reflected in the polls. Instead, the people who's views ARE being reflected are the PACs, the blind constituencies, and the blind-party voters. The few percent of people who are voting are either voting in ignorance, or voting because of a personal interest that outweighs the good of the nation. The rulers of our nation are begin determined by a select few because the majority of people let other people do the voting for them. So we end up with sick SOBs like Foley in office.

The one and only cure is to have a larger, better informed, voter turnout.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Man, His career is done

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
My God, did you see how awful that kid's spelling was?!?! THESE are the people our public officials are hiring as interns?!

Originally posted by Dr Love

(strums the guitar)

You'll be out of luck...
By some sick f---...
So get to the polls,
And learn the issues
Cause if you don't vote,

"singing voice''

What do you do... when.... you have to.... vote...... la la la.... between a ..... big giant douche...... and a thurd sandwitch.....

:0

lol never get tired of this south park quote.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How can the voting public ever know about these devients before hand?
I can be as well informed as the next guy, but if the guy is hiding the truth, how can we know until he acts on it?

Still, this guy is toast. His career is over. From reading the chat, I got the impression that the kid wasn't in the least interested in Foley sexually. Foley kept steering the topic to sex and the kid did his best to change the subject. Just shows how pathetic a desparate man can be.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
why did they make his conversations public though, isn't there a ''law'' against privacy?

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the poor boy masturbates face down on his bed that leads to impotence... and several genital disorders.

i will give a link that gives information about this so that if some people on here does it that way they can read it and stop it.

Hopefully this will save some of them from impotency..

www.healthystrokes.com...

no im not joking, im sure this will help a few.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There are probably 50 convos like that going on right this minute. Too bad the kid was two years underage, and Foley is apparently some big political figure (I don't follow politics ;( ) or they wouldn't have had this problem, eh?

Originally posted by selfless
why did they make his conversations public though, isn't there a ''law'' against privacy?

Ah, yeah, but the kid was underage, so it wasn't so legal.

[edit on 4-10-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
if this kid was straight, why was he having this conversation with an out of the closet gay man? I didn't read the whole thing because it is not my thing but I assume the kid is not gay from the girlfriend remarks.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
if this kid was straight, why was he having this conversation with an out of the closet gay man? I didn't read the whole thing because it is not my thing but I assume the kid is not gay from the girlfriend remarks.

It sounds like he might be a little "gay curious" ... hopefully that's not an offensive term. Even if he was gay, that doesn't excuse a middle age male from having way inappropriate converstaions with him. Some of the comments he made on there are pretty extreme.

I find it interesting that now the Senator says not only was he drunk at the time but he was also the victim of a molestation when he was a teenager. Who cares?? I was wondering how long it would be until we heard a sad story about his past. He chose to drink and he chose to make these inappropriate comments to children ... even if he was victimized when he was a child, it doesn't validate his decisions. To me if you have been a victim of abuse then you know better than anyone else how that victim feels and the impacts you leave on them for the rest of their lives.

Hang him high!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I read the whole thing, it got a bit racy at points but certainly wasn't really hard core.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
It also appears that this has been going on for a long time (before 2005) and the White House knew about it...

This reeks of a new and even less appealing flavor of moral corruption.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The IM really isn't that bad. It is inappropriate, but not so horrible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join