It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Building Material!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'........... So I says to myself, Self, what do you think would be the perfect building material? Hmmmmm......... the perfect building material.........

Wood? Really easy to work with, and pretty cool colors and shapes. Nah, it gives me splinters, and termites eat it, and it catches on fire and stuff. No, not perfect.

Bricks? I like those bricks, but have you ever tried hammerin' a nail into brick when you want to hang up a really cool picture? Nope, not perfect.

Steel? Nope. You think hammerin' a nail into brick is hard? And look what a plane ot two did to the World Trade Center. Yep, it melted that steel. Nope, not perfect.

Concrete? I like those big fancy trucks that have that really big bowl spinnin' around that deliver that concrete. But nope, concrete always gets those cracks in it and stuff. Just look at what one stupid little plane did to the Pentagon, and that was super-concrete!

Hmmmmm, so what is the perfect building material? Hmmmmm, c'mon brain.....

Wait I got it! The perfect building material is the stuff that they make terrorists passports with!

Oh man, that is some good thinkin'!

Yep, when those planes crashed into those towers, everything exploded, burned, melted, and fell down. They couldn't find much wreckage, and a whole lot of bodies were never found, but what did they find? Terrorist passports!

When that plane crashed in the field. You couldn't find any pieces of that plane at all, but yep, you could sure find those Terrorist passports!

I'm thinkin' Yep, those terrorist passports must be made out of some kind of super-material! Man, I bet those terrorist passports are the perfect building material!!!
You could build a house out of that Terrorist Passport Material. It would never catch on fire, and you couldn't blow it up if you tried!!!!!!!

Oh man, how's this for some great thinkin'?
I'd build a really really tall building out of that Terrorist Passport Material. It would be so cool! I'd paint a really big bullseye right on the side of that really tall building, and the words "Hey Terrorists, Hit Me Here!" painted right under that big bullseye in really big letters.
When the terrorists try to fly a plane into that tall building, the plane would just bounce right off! I bet those terrorists would be so surprised!

Yep, Terrorist Passport Material is definately the perfect building material.
Man, I amaze myself!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You have to be careful with those terrorist passports, what if someone builds a tank or fighter jet out of those passports and that becomes a deadly weapon, completely undestructable and stuff, you have to keep this idea top secret for sensitve eyes only.
But you could also make suits out of those passports and be completely bullet proof as well as light weight.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
lombozo, it's official, your threads rule. The giantsnub and now the ultimate building material?

You rock!

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes he rules, though there is more to Lombozo than the giantsnub which is the greatest invention ever, but he has the perfect religion, the perfect pet, the greatest conspirisy, the perfect place to live, the perfect job (aye me matey) and the perfect best friend (to name a few) and he's even had time to think about astonomy and night vision goggles and the pros and cons of owning a time machine.
I think he deserves that genius award and the $500,000 that comes with it.
Oh and he's even found a way for world peace or piece

All hail Lord Perfecto and praise our leader Lombozo

[edit on 4-10-2006 by chris01621]

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
You have to be careful with those terrorist passports, what if someone builds a tank or fighter jet out of those passports and that becomes a deadly weapon, completely undestructable and stuff, you have to keep this idea top secret for sensitve eyes only.
But you could also make suits out of those passports and be completely bullet proof as well as light weight.

Oh Man! That is some really good thinkin'! Yep, we better keep our top secret really really secret. Don't want any bad guys thinkin' about the things they can do with that Terrorist Passport Material. So from now on we will only talk about this super extra double secret stuff on the internet, that way nobody can steal our good thinkin'. Don't want those bad guys listenin' in on phone calls, and reading our snail mail and stuff. Yep, the internet is the way to go to keep good secrets!

Wait! I just had some really good thinkin'! I could make a hat out of that Terrorist Passport Material. Yep, like a really cool cowboy hat! Then I could call Johnny Knoxville and tell him "Hey, Johnny Knoxville, I bet I can do something no one else on Jackass can do." Then I would stand next to a really tall building, and put on that really cool Cowboy hat. Then I would have somebody drop a bowling ball on my head from a window high up in that really tall building! I bet they would be so surprised when that bowling ball bounced right off my head!

Wait! Oh man this is such good thinkin'! I can make a cool suit and mask. And I can be a masked wrestler on WCE. I could just stand there in the middle of the ring and let all those other wrestlers do chops, and kicks and stuff to me. I bet they'd be so jealous! And like I could do something really cool, like talk on a cell phone while they're beatin' on me! Yep, that is some good thinkin'!

Hmmmmm....... I wonder if a sewing machine would work on that Terrorist Passport Material, or if I have to have a super sewing machine??

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

Man that is some good thinkin'! Yep, we better be careful that those crafty terrorists don't make super planes!
I gotta do some thinkin' about this!

top topics

join