It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

origins of man? or just a fable?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   
cenocracy.topcities.com...
www.apollonius.net...

a very good and interesting read, that is if potential truth is your appetite...

dont forget to scroll down on the page to further your research...

www.think-aboutit.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   
i forgot to mention, please allow not my views of such things dictate your opinions...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
i forgot to mention, please allow not my views of such things dictate your opinions...

Out of curisoity..have you ever met an *alien*? Have you ever been abducted? Do you believe everything you read..especially over the internet?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I think the person has a phobia about reptillians and is blaming them for just about everything that is really gross.

Many people love reptiles and keep them as pets.

I've met alien reptilians and I find them quite okay! There's nothing about them that would cause me to fear them.

I think that if the reptilian nature was exterminated then people would be significantly weakened and left without certain powers that they need to survive.

People will find fault in all types of natures. If they irradicate the reptile nature then they'll find something else to hate. When all they are hating is something they don't like about themselves.

I'd put my money on a bet that the people who wrote this anti-reptillian crap are some of the biggest reptiles in the human arena, and are only hating something that is within themselves.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
I think the person has a phobia about reptillians and is blaming them for just about everything that is really gross.

Many people love reptiles and keep them as pets.

I've met alien reptilians and I find them quite okay! There's nothing about them that would cause me to fear them.

I agree..it's the 'other' ones that concern me

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
You may recall, the 'reptilian' part of the humans brain;
is called the 'Limbic Region'...

excerpt from: www.neurosurgery.org...

LIMBIC SYSTEM:: "This system is involved in our Emotions. Included in this system are the Hypothalamus part of the thalamus, amygdala [active in producing aggressive behavior] and Hippocampus [plays a role in our remembering New Information].....

can you say OverActive? Focused-on? Dwelling? Retentive?.....(insert your characterization)

however, open windows, do bring in Fresh Air !!
...and soon, it'll be winter, sleepy-time for both reptiles & hibernators

enjoy your journey
s/riffraff

new topics

top topics

join